Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ULTRA 1080p Showbox/Video Mix CR11S/CS968 Multi-Media Super ROM AP6210 LIVE TV/SPORTS 24/7, {WORLD CUP APP READY}

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just want to bring it to your attention, but your current 4.4 super rom 17.7 is acting up. I think MAYBE it's the custom kernel that you used. After 2 weeks, my device is getting slower, my xbmc (uninstall and reinstall a few times) is stuttering/buffering every 5 min playing back 720 or 1080. They are un-watchable. Reboot, uninstall all the apps stills same issue. Reduce cpu down to 1.4ghz from 1.6, still no help. So while waiting for your latest rom, I downloaded the Cloudnet newest release with build in Gotham XBMC and it's working very well, streaming 720/1080 are super smooth, boot up time is around 15sec. I have to root the device, but that's a piece of cake. Let me use this as a ref for a few weeks, then will try out your build and compare. BTW, the current cpu speed for the Cloudnet is 1.4ghz, but the rom is snappy and smooth I turn off all 3 animation in dev settings. I will post update once see anything...

Comment

Originally posted by buhohitr View Post
      Just want to bring it to your attention, but your current 4.4 super rom 17.7 is acting up. I think MAYBE it's the custom kernel that you used. After 2 weeks, my device is getting slower, my xbmc (uninstall and reinstall a few times) is stuttering/buffering every 5 min playing back 720 or 1080. They are un-watchable. Reboot, uninstall all the apps stills same issue. Reduce cpu down to 1.4ghz from 1.6, still no help. So while waiting for your latest rom, I downloaded the Cloudnet newest release with build in Gotham XBMC and it's working very well, streaming 720/1080 are super smooth, boot up time is around 15sec. I have to root the device, but that's a piece of cake. Let me use this as a ref for a few weeks, then will try out your build and compare. BTW, the current cpu speed for the Cloudnet is 1.4ghz, but the rom is snappy and smooth I turn off all 3 animation in dev settings. I will post update once see anything...
      The 17.7 was only a test build, which you were the only one who tested that ROM build, anyway thanks for the info ...

Comment

VPN

You can get the Private Internet Access app here https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...access.android .... Also VPN1Click is built in this ROM build, enjoy ...

Comment

Enhanced Video Resolution Quality Ultra 1080P Plus, Sports, And The Most Movies

Enhanced Video Resolution Quality 1080p Plus

The Most FREE$$$ Movies 24/7 PopCorn Flix, ShowBox, VideoMix,
          {ESPN, Netflix, HBOgo subscription required}

Live Sports TV 24/7 ESPN, NBA, NFL, NHL, UFC, Fox Sports GO, Live Sports TV-Pro

THE ULTIMATE ULTRA-EXTRA PLUS SPORTS TV ENTERTAINMENT MULTI-MEDIA SUPER ROM PACKAGE
          Last edited by Tech1; 07-17-2014, 18:11.

Comment

Requested By CloudnetGO

I have been requested by CloudnetGO to remove the CS968 product line from association with the CR11S ... According to CloudnetGO, the CS968 is a direct copy of the CR11S, I can believe that to, because the CR11S is a superior product to the CS968 hands down .. I just want everybody to know, I will do as CloudnetGO has requested ...

Comment

The King Of Super ROMs

This latest CloudnetGO just released 7/10/2014 is the best 4.4 KitKat ROM build to date ... I have not had any issues with this new latest ROM build, it's sweet to the bones and my current version Super ROM is the best every to me ...

Buhohitr when you test my current Super ROM, you are really going to love it, it's the real deal, already 1080p, rooted, plus VPN works like a charm ..

Comment

Originally posted by Tech1 View Post
                This latest CloudnetGO just released 7/10/2014 is the best 4.4 KitKat ROM build to date ... I have not had any issues with this new latest ROM build, it's sweet to the bones and my current version Super ROM is the best every to me ...

Buhohitr when you test my current Super ROM, you are really going to love it, it's the real deal, already 1080p, rooted, plus VPN works like a charm ..
                I just installed this ROM and it is running great. Fully rooted and 1080P in XBMC. So many apps, I don't know if I could ever use all of them.

Thanks for this great ROM.
                MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post
                  I just installed this ROM and it is running great. Fully rooted and 1080P in XBMC. So many apps, I don't know if I could ever use all of them.

Thanks for this great ROM.
                  Awesome man, thanks a ton and a truck load for your sweet review ...!

Monster, Wicked Truly My Best ROM Build

Comment

Beware Guys

I JUST THOUGHT I WOULD SHARE THIS INFO WITH THE COMMUNITY HERE AT LARGE

[/B]
                    GOOGLE'S COMING ANDROID TV BOXES/GAME CONSOLES MAY NOT SUPPORT ANDROID BROWERS YOU SEE IN THE PHOTO ABOVE ...

{Notice The Flash Player Settings, That Works Just Awesome With Current Android TV 4.4 KitKat Quad Core Boxes Via The Dolphin Browser}

No Browser Support On The Coming Google Android TV Boxes/Game Consoles Means You will Not Have Access To A Ton
                    And Truck Loads Of Vital Online Media Content ...

Lots Of Websites Are Still Delivering Their Media Content Via Flash ..!
                    Without A Web Browser On Your Android TV Box, You Will Be
                    Missing A Lot Of Media Content, Because You Will Not Have Access
                    To Online Media Content Direct From A Website ...

That's where the CloudnetGO CR16 Android TV 3288 SoC Quad Core1080p/4K/ H265
                    Boxes With Gaming Will Have The Advantage Over The Coming Google Android TV Game Console Boxes ...

Comment

Hi,

I have a Merimobiles CS968, been trying to figure out if the AP6210 ROM's will work on my unit. Any thoughts?

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by stoked View Post
                        Hi,

I have a Merimobiles CS968, been trying to figure out if the AP6210 ROM's will work on my unit. Any thoughts?

Thanks.
                        Just give it a test run ...!

Comment

NEW Gotham XBMC 13.2 Beta

Their is a NEW Gotham XBMC 13.2 Beta HERE http://xbmc.org/download/#devbuild ...

Comment

NEW ROM BUILD JUST RELEASED Ultra Plus TV Sports Entertainment package Goes High Speed CPU 1704 And 1804

NEW UPDATED ROM Builds JUST RELEASED Ultra Plus TV Sports Entertainment package Android TV Multi-Media Super ROM Goes High Speed ... NEW ROM Build 2/5MPZX Cameras, Now Includes CPU High Speeds Of 1704, gpu 796 And CPU 1804, gpu 796 with the NEW Built IN Gotham XBMC 13.2 Beta... 1080p Movies/Videos Seems To Be A Lot Smoother Running At These Extra High Speeds ...

DOWNLOAD:

*Get The ULTRA-EXTRA-PLUS-SPORTS TV-ENTERTAINMENT-PACKAGE-Google Android TV Multi- Super ROM 1080p ROOTED CR11S/CS968 High Speeds CPU 1704/1804 Super ROM 2/5MPZX19.5 Version, Just Follow The Link Below ...
                            *{All DOWNLOADS From Now On Will Be In The Top Pinned Post NO MORE SCROLLING ...
                            *Get This ultimate CR11S Super ROM 2/5MPZX19.5 Version HERE
                            https://plus.google.com/communities/...artnerid=gplp0 ... Again, thanks to Leolas for the 1080p kernels ...!
                            Last edited by Tech1; 07-21-2014, 23:07.

Comment

Tech1, how stable is this new kernel? The speed is kind of high for the device, Just wondering...

Comment

Originally posted by buhohitr View Post
                                Tech1, how stable is this new kernel? The speed is kind of high for the device, Just wondering...
                                I did not test long at 1804 GHz, but at 1704 GHz, it ran smooth as silk ... I believe if you try to constantly run your device at 1804 GHz, you will run into rebooting issues ...

Comment

Working...
                                X