Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ULTRA 1080p Showbox/Video Mix CR11S/CS968 Multi-Media Super ROM AP6210 LIVE TV/SPORTS 24/7, {WORLD CUP APP READY}

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tv01

Originally posted by Tech1 View Post
    Their is always room for improvement ... Do you still have a 4.2 1080p ROM build on one of your TV boxes ...? I still think the 4.2 CR11S/CS968 ROM builds OS are better than the current 4.4 KitKat ROM builds {Hands Down}... I still have a 4.2 1080p ROM build on my main Movies TV box, check it out below ...

1111: The Best CR11S/CS968 Google Android TV 4.2 1080p
    Multi-Media Super ROM Build {Hands Down} ULTRA HiDEF AP6210

DOWNLOAD:

*Get This ultimate CR11S/CS968 1080p Super ROM 2MP Version HERE
    https://plus.google.com/communities/...artnerid=gplp0
    *{Scroll Down to post number 1111, Click on READ MORE to expand the post, there you will find the fast Download link}

HOT! HOT! HOT!
    PLEASE CHECK OUT THE ARTICLE {BY CNET} ABOUT THE NEW GOOGLE ANDROID TV BOX TO BE ANNOUNCE TOMORROW 6/26/2014 AT THE 2014 GOOGLE I/O, JUST FOLLOW THE ABOVE LINK TO THE ARTICLE ...
    Will this work on mtk versions I liked this rom better over kitkat rom? cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by ftype75 View Post
      Will this work on mtk versions I liked this rom better over kitkat rom? cheers.
      Yes, it will work, but you will not have any WiFi ... I also like the 4.2 ROM OS better than the 4.4 KitKat ROM build OS any day of the week ...(lol)

Comment

NOW PRE-ROOTED

9999: ALL NEW UPDATED NOW {PRE ROOTED} CR11S/CS968 2/5MPZX17.5
        1080p 4.4 KitKat Google Android TV Multi-Media Super ROM AP6210 ...

The Ultra Entertainment Package, ShowTime AnyTime, HBOgo, Netflix, Torrent Stream Controller, Popcorn Flix, LIVE TV, ESPN Live Sports 24/7, LIVE TV Sports Pro, Mobdro, Google Movies TV Worldwide package, UFC, Class6ix NEWS, Haystack NEWS, CNN News, BET, Major League Baseball, VPN One Click And Gotham 1.3 XBMC Built IN {LibMedia.so Hack READY} ... The Ultimate Multi-Media Super ROM Package ...

DOWNLOAD:

*Get This ultimate CR11S/CS968 1080p Super ROM 2/5MPZX17.5 Version HERE
        Note:  This blog post outlines upcoming changes to Google Currents for Workspace users. For information on the previous deprecation of Googl...

*{Scroll Down to post number 9999, Click on READ MORE to expand the post, there you will find the fast Download link}
        Last edited by Tech1; 06-28-2014, 05:11.

Comment

9999: ALL NEW UPDATED NOW {PRE ROOTED} CR11S/CS968 2/5MPZX17.5
          1080p 4.4 KitKat Google Android TV Multi-Media Super ROM AP6210 ...

The Ultra Entertainment Package, ShowTime AnyTime, HBOgo, Netflix, Torrent Stream Controller, Popcorn Flix, LIVE TV, ESPN Live Sports 24/7, LIVE TV Sports Pro, Mobdro, Google Movies TV Worldwide package, UFC, Class6ix NEWS, Haystack NEWS, CNN News, BET, Major League Baseball, VPN One Click And Gotham 1.3 XBMC Built IN {LibMedia.so Hack READY} ... The Ultimate Multi-Media Super ROM Package ...

DOWNLOAD:

*Get This ultimate CR11S/CS968 1080p Super ROM 2/5MPZX17.5 Version HERE
          Note:  This blog post outlines upcoming changes to Google Currents for Workspace users. For information on the previous deprecation of Googl...

*{Scroll Down to post number 9999, Click on READ MORE to expand the post, there you will find the fast Download link}
          i recently flashed this rom

"Google Android TV 2MPZX16 Multi Media Super ROM 1080p-AP6210-20151231"

great quality of picture but when panning or moving there are still dropped frames or frame skipping however they are called, it is not a smooth video no matter what(the images move in lots of tiny movements instead of smooth motion through the screen) and this is in 720p, i'm afraid to try 1080p movies

please?anyone? HELP!!!!!!

maybe i am configuring something wrong in the settings of android? (regarding HD acceleration or drawing in general)or in apps?

is there any guide on how to configure android for smooth HD media STREAMING OR VIEWING?

please help

Comment

Originally posted by veganboy View Post
            i recently flashed this rom

"Google Android TV 2MPZX16 Multi Media Super ROM 1080p-AP6210-20151231"

great quality of picture but when panning or moving there are still dropped frames or frame skipping however they are called, it is not a smooth video no matter what(the images move in lots of tiny movements instead of smooth motion through the screen) and this is in 720p, i'm afraid to try 1080p movies

please?anyone? HELP!!!!!!

maybe i am configuring something wrong in the settings of android? (regarding HD acceleration or drawing in general)or in apps?

is there any guide on how to configure android for smooth HD media STREAMING OR VIEWING?

please help
            Did your box behave the same with your previous image?

Comment

Originally posted by zoltar View Post
              Did your box behave the same with your previous image?
              it behaved the same with the stock it came with, the only after stock rom i flashed was this one, what do you think? i could use any thought on the matter

by the way does this rom come pre-rooted? r=tried to use no frills cpu control and it gives error message "did you give superuser permissions?"

cheers

Comment

I tried this image/rom on my cloudnetgo box 5mp camera and mouse function on my remote is not responding anymore & neither the camera. Pity cos it is a great image.

Comment

it behaved the same with the stock it came with, the only after stock rom i flashed was this one, what do you think? i could use any thought on the matter

by the way does this rom come pre-rooted? r=tried to use no frills cpu control and it gives error message "did you give superuser permissions?"

cheers

Yes I did give it superuser. Some functions are not working anymore like the webcam & mouse function on my remote

Comment

My Cameras Works Like A Charm

I tried this image/rom on my cloudnetgo box 5mp camera and mouse function on my remote is not responding anymore & neither the camera. Pity cos it is a great image.

Kind of strange guy, my 2/5MP cameras and Logitech 920 1080p camera and remote keyboard, {See The Cursor In The Above Photo}, works like a charm on my Cloudnetgo boxes ...

720p/1080 video/movies plays smooth as silk via the Gotham and Beyond XBMC for me ... I have not experienced any issues with this new ROM build ...

Comment

Kind of strange guy, my 2/5MP cameras and Logitech 920 1080p camera and remote keyboard, {See The Cursor In The Above Photo}, works like a charm on my Cloudnetgo boxes ...

720p/1080 video/movies plays smooth as silk via the Gotham and Beyond XBMC for me ... I have not experienced any issues with this new ROM build ...
                      is there any way i can produce a file of specs of configuration for you to see? maybe i have something configured wrong?

its like a constant dropped frame every 2 seconds or similar,in xbmc and in ShowBox or any other vid

what android options do i have to tick or set in order to have that illusive HD non frame skipping quality?
                      when u say smooth like silk, can you record your screen so i see that my definition of smooth like silk is the same as yours? (please)(will try and send you a clip in inbox )

your new rom 17.5, does it come only in 1080p? or also 720p, are there additional tweaks to elevate it from the 16 version ?(tcp?, streaming? video playback?)
                      Last edited by veganboy; 06-28-2014, 14:47.

Comment

Try Using The Following Settings Below Via Gotham/XBMZ Builds

is there any way i can produce a file of specs of configuration for you to see? maybe i have something configured wrong?

its like a constant dropped frame every 2 seconds or similar,in xbmc and in ShowBox or any other vid

what android options do i have to tick or set in order to have that illusive HD non frame skipping quality?
                        when u say smooth like silk, can you record your screen so i see that my definition of smooth like silk is the same as yours? (please)(will try and send you a clip in inbox )

your new rom 17.5, does it come only in 1080p? or also 720p, are there additional tweaks to elevate it from the 16 version ?(tcp?, streaming? video playback?)
                        Via your Gotham XBMC are you using the following Settings {Settings Level Expert}> System> Settings> Video> Acceleration> {-Allow hardware acceleration (libstagefright) checked in blue} ...

{-Allow hardware acceleration (MediaCodec) unchecked no blue}

As far as 1080p movies/video playback via the current XBMZ build, that I'm using, it's perfect, works like a charm, via my current Google Android TV Multi-Media Super ROM builds, no problems with 1080p movies/video playback ... Also AC3 DTS works great too ...!

*Also their is a built IN hack to make large 1080p {Files} movies/video playback smoother via the Beyond XBMC, Gotham XBMC or the Gotham XBMZ, enjoy ...

Ok, I can tell you have not tested the 17.5 ROM build, because if you open the No-frills CPU Control app, you will get a SuperUser pop up message, asking you to grant root permission ... You said, you get a error message, when you open the No-frills CPU Control app, but I don't get any error messages, when I use the No-frills CPU Control app ... Now above, You are asking if my ROM/17.5 is Pre-Rooted, which it is Pre-Rooted, so what's up man ...! Guy you have not even tested my 17.5 ROM build, come on now ...!
                        Last edited by Tech1; 06-28-2014, 15:13.

Comment

@tech

cam still not working here but if I plug in a bluetooth keyboard works fine .... did you change config for the camera? I'm talking about the onboard webcam & even my logitech cam is not recognized when plugged in the usb port.

Comment

@tech

cam still not working here but if I plug in a bluetooth keyboard works fine .... did you change config for the camera? I'm talking about the onboard webcam & even my logitech cam is not recognized when plugged in the usb port.
                            It's not working because you are using the USB port, do not use the USB port ... Are you using the new 17.5 ROM, because I have no camera issues ...

Comment

It's not working because you are using the USB port, do not use the USB port ... Are you using the new 17.5 ROM, because I have no camera issues ...
                              @tech1

Don't get me wrong, you did a wonderful job here. & no, first I tried to use the onboard webcam, when it did not work I tried a external webcam. Plus the mouse function on the RC is not responding neither, that's why I plugged a bluetooth keyboard.

Comment

@tech1

Don't get me wrong, you did a wonderful job here. & no, first I tried to use the onboard webcam, when it did not work I tried a external webcam. Plus the mouse function on the RC is not responding neither, that's why I plugged a bluetooth keyboard.
                                I feel you, I understand ... I have tested several boxes with different ROM builds and all cameras, keyboards, cursors are working without issues ...

Comment

Working...
                                X