Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AW: The Freakbox by Freaktab.com

What you mean?
    Do you really mean we want to make Big Cash with the Boxes?

Then you not know Freaktab.
    We want the User give a Box with a Good Running System. Also we will give Updates for the Box Free of Charge like always.

Regards
    Ray aka Neomode

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9305 mit Tapatalk 2

Comment

Sorry but I've been hearing this "we be doing it for free" excuse for years now, only to see billion dollar IPOs down the road. From **** to Twitter, developers threw this crap line at critics. Many XBMC developers harshly respond to complaining users with "We work Free". Remember that when the multi-billion dollar IPO happens.

Comment

By the way, wheres the box? Yes, Freakbox is THE best media box ever.

The Torpedo was the best automobile that never happened ,,,,and early buyers lost their money. It was all blamed on the Big 3 automakers. Problem is there were dozens of automobile makers coming and going every year. Not one claimed the Big 3 did it to them but then...they took no one's cash either...

Where's the box?

Comment

Originally posted by Bruisedquasar012 View Post
          By the way, wheres the box? Yes, Freakbox is THE best media box ever.

The Torpedo was the best automobile that never happened ,,,,and early buyers lost their money. It was all blamed on the Big 3 automakers. Problem is there were dozens of automobile makers coming and going every year. Not one claimed the Big 3 did it to them but then...they took no one's cash either...

Where's the box?
          You came here and all you do is to Point the Finger to us.
          Freaktab.com is free or not ??!!
          The same for the Firmware Updates you get here on Freaktab.com.
          Nobody want Money. All we ask is for a Donation.
          As we begin with Freaktab.com we paid the Server and all out of our Pocket.
          The same now only Advertising is not enough to Feed the Freaktab.com Website.
          But we doing it for free !!
          We have over 3TB in the Month Download Traffic only for Firmware.

Regards
          Ray aka Neomode

Comment

Originally posted by neomode View Post
            You came here and all you do is to Point the Finger to us.
            Freaktab.com is free or not ??!!
            The same for the Firmware Updates you get here on Freaktab.com.
            Nobody want Money. All we ask is for a Donation.
            As we begin with Freaktab.com we paid the Server and all out of our Pocket.
            The same now only Advertising is not enough to Feed the Freaktab.com Website.
            But we doing it for free !!
            We have over 3TB in the Month Download Traffic only for Firmware.

Regards
            Ray aka Neomode
            I think people, including myself, are a little frustrated at the lack of information & updates on the freakbox project. Hence the outbursts. If you could let us know what is the current status of the freakbox production and/or distribution it would be very much appreciated.

Comment

OK I understand.
              Also the ROM is done for the Box. Now we have give the Firmware to the Seller. It is up to him now to deliver the Box.
              I understand that you want Information.
              Right now I Work on a Linux and a CM for the Box.

Regards
              Neomode

Comment

Will true 23.976hz output be supported by this box on any platform ?

Comment

Latest update on the the uSeilliSell site from today Dec 27th:

Updates - 27/12/2014 - ROM finished, Production Start!
                  ROM has been finished and FREAKBOX V1 is NOW under production. For those who has placed the order, we will handle your shipment probably in January, 2015! We are going to distribute some samples to TV Box reviewers and bloggers to share their using experience.

Comment

HDMI v1.4 — full HD; 1080p@30fps

The freakbox max output is 30fps for 1080p?

Comment

Originally posted by stoked View Post
                      Latest update on the the uSeilliSell site from today Dec 27th:

Updates - 27/12/2014 - ROM finished, Production Start!
                      ROM has been finished and FREAKBOX V1 is NOW under production. For those who has placed the order, we will handle your shipment probably in January, 2015! We are going to distribute some samples to TV Box reviewers and bloggers to share their using experience.

That is great news! There is life in the Freakbox after all!
                      Freakbox V1 F/W 1.0.6
                      Asus Zenfone 2 ZE551ML Stock (rooted)
                      Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 Nolekat 2.2 custom ROM
                      Asus TF300T Cyanogenmod 11 Snapshot M12
                      Archos 35 Home Connect Stock 2.3.4

Comment

Received on Friday

Originally posted by Rockko View Post
                        That is great news! There is life in the Freakbox after all!
                        I have just received my sample box yesterday ,not loaded with any XBMC ,have tried several versions of it so far & have yet to get a version running correctly will report back soon

Comment

Just ordered one 😀

Sent from my M8HD using Tapatalk
                          Freakbox V1 firmware 1.0.4
                          Pipo M8HD, Rileyrom 1.9 KitKat
                          CX919, Finless ROM 2.0 - KitKat 4.4.2 for CX-919 - BETA

Comment

The Freakbox by Freaktab.com

Next Week will come a Update Firmware.
                            Also included will be a XBMC Version.

Regards
                            Ray aka Neomode

Sent from my GT-I9305 using FreakTab v0.1.

Comment

Neomode & Freakbox Team,

Point of order. If you revisit my posts, not once did I even imply you were not working for free or being dishonest in any way. I simply posted that "we work for free" is an old, old reply, having come repeatedly from many digital world sources. Many expensive PC programs, for instance, began as free to download, copy, & distribute programs. Norton, Mcafee, Firefox products, are a few examples.

Freaktab forum members ask about the many delays and they ask for information and they are told "We work for free" DVDFab, a multimillion dollar Company today, flipped back "we work for free" when uses of the early free version DVDfab was free to use. My point is many users and comlainers have proven in the end to have been FREE beta testers for MANY digital products. When they provided the "TESTING" & provided the feedback that allowed the "free team" to develop their fine product, they were arrogantly told "we work for free".

Oh, by the way - where's the box?

When an Ethnic person points out they have heard that "Some of my best friends are ...." only to later be stabbed in
                              the back by that same loud "buddy", "Buddy" shouting Progressive, they are not saying that person is a hypocrit. They are merely explaining why appearing all Buddy Buddy does make them feel all warm & fuzzy or beholden to the speaker.

Comment

Hello,

All you do is to come here and Pointing at us. Why?
                                Where are you Problem?

The Box is in Production the first Samples were sent out.

Regards
                                Neomode a.k.a Ray

Comment

Working...
                                X