<-Download Here->

1.Update Launcher(LightHome);
    2.Fix some bugs for IR Remote;
    3.Fix ISO videos playing abnormal by RKvideoPlayer;
    4.Fix Netflix cant play;

How to Update:
    1.Install Driver(Release_DriverAssitant),refer to the next post;
    2.Open AndroidTool_Release_v2.3, then load the ROM;

3.Plug in PSU(Power supply unit),and push and hold the button in the AV hole,then plug into the OTG cable..

After the tool show up 'Found One LOADER Device',click 'Upgrade'.

Another update method:
    1.Power up the device,select Setting->USB->Connect to PC;
    2.Deselect Setting->Developer options->USB debugging;
    3.Then Click 'switch',it will go into Update Mode.

If you cant update by the above instructions,look at the following:

Open the Box,and use some metal to connect two holes,like this:

Plug in the PSU and OTG cable,then in the tool:
    Last edited by oman; 12-26-2014, 10:27.
    Easy way to catch LOG -> Search 'Syslog' in Google Play,then install it and catch log

Tools Release:

====20141017=====
    Downlod Here:

RK3288_FactoryTool1.35_driver4.1.1

===============

====20140824=====
    Downlod Here:
    1.Release_DriverAssitant
    2.AndroidTool_Release_v2.3
    3.FactoryTool_v1.33
    ===========

1.Release_DriverAssitant
    Install drivers for tools,it's easy to install and uninstall.
    Install ADB drivers too.
    It's better to uninstall the previous drivers first,then install the new one.
    Support xp/win7/win8.

2.AndroidTool_Release_v2.3
    Developing tool for engineer to update part of the Image,such as kernel.img/system.img etc..

3.FactoryTool_v1.33
    Update the packed Images mainly for factory.
    Last edited by oman; 10-17-2014, 02:35.
    Easy way to catch LOG -> Search 'Syslog' in Google Play,then install it and catch log

Comment

ahhh, 'FactoryTool_v1.33' is like RKBatch...
      Last edited by no_spam_for_me; 08-25-2014, 09:03. Reason: BS removed ;)
      RK3288 Devices
      - Overview BOX (LINK !)
      - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
      UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
      Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
      Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
      Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Originally posted by Finless View Post
        FYI if you already have the 3188 drivers installed these work with the 3288 devices just fine. I just got a 3288 box and everything works like 3188 including the flash tools.

Bob
        RK3288 Devices
        - Overview BOX (LINK !)
        - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
        UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
        Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
        Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
        Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

upload the ROM in the first post...Pls check it.

Comment

The download link is broken for me

Comment

Originally posted by Arbelzapf View Post
              The download link is broken for me
              Okey,fix now.

Comment

Thanks, I successfully flashed the ROM and nothing changed. It's still constantly "flashing" the background after booting up. So I guess the ROM you posted already includes the OTA?

Is there anything I can try to make it work on my box? Or can you upload the original rom so I can at least get back to a working state?

Comment

Thanks, I successfully flashed the ROM and nothing changed. It's still constantly "flashing" the background after booting up. So I guess the ROM you posted already includes the OTA?

Is there anything I can try to make it work on my box? Or can you upload the original rom so I can at least get back to a working state?
                  what do you mean the 'flashing the background'?

Or could you try the Launcher3,the another launcher?

Comment

Originally posted by oman View Post
                    what do you mean the 'flashing the background'?

Or could you try the Launcher3,the another launcher?

I described the problem in the other thread, let me quote it here:

This Update made my box unusable

I can't go "Home" anymore. Right after booting up, it will only show constant flashing of the android default "dark grey gradient" background, as if an app was constantly starting and crashing. There's no way to do anything useful with it

The navbar is still working, so I can shut down the box and acces the "Recent Apps". While the recent apps are shown, I can access the status bar and go to the settings. I tried choosing different default launchers, but nothing made the home screen come up again. Any advice how to solve this?
                    Alright, I tried to factory reset through settings and now it's completely screwed. I still get the constant flashing, but cannot go to settings anymore because I haven't passed the setup wizard yet. Can I get a flashable rom from before the OTA to restore my box, please?
                    So that's where I'm at now. I could switch launchers before I reset the box by going to the settings from the recents panel.

But now that I'm on a fresh install with the setup wizard not completed (and no way to do so), the settings are unavailable and I cannot do anything

Comment

So that's where I'm at now. I could switch launchers before I reset the box by going to the settings from the recents panel.

But now that I'm on a fresh install with the setup wizard not completed (and no way to do so), the settings are unavailable and I cannot do anything
                      The following is 106k4106,without the setup wizard..But on the China Internet Cloud,maybe slow speed.

百度网盘为您提供文件的网络备份、同步和分享服务。空间大、速度快、安全稳固,支持教育网加速,支持手机端。注册使用百度网盘即可享受免费存储空间

password:k6kf

Comment

Could you take a video about this?

Comment

Thank you, it loads suprisingly fast.

So this will get me to the settings again, right? I can try switching launchers again and take a video of it

Okay I made a video of the problem and I'm currently uploading it.

Here is the video:

Auf YouTube findest du die angesagtesten Videos und Tracks. Außerdem kannst du eigene Inhalte hochladen und mit Freunden oder gleich der ganzen Welt teilen.
                          Last edited by Arbelzapf; 08-27-2014, 12:56.

Comment

Re: Beelink R89/UBOX ROM/Tools release

Thank you, it loads suprisingly fast.

So this will get me to the settings again, right? I can try switching launchers again and take a video of it

Okay I made a video of the problem and I'm currently uploading it.

Here is the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUwO...wLIcUlY_nRP7bQ
                            That is unusual, I have the same model and applied update successfully, I'm guessing your back to stock now, have you tried changing resolutions, different hdmi cable, different TV set? All the obvious....

Comment

Originally posted by Smokez View Post
                              That is unusual, I have the same model and applied update successfully, I'm guessing your back to stock now, have you tried changing resolutions, different hdmi cable, different TV set? All the obvious....
                              Yes, I just connected it to my secondary computer monitor and switched resolutions. It's always the same.

I connected via adb and grabbed a logcat.

This is from a couple of seconds on the homescreen. I already cut it down to half, and it's probably repating the same couple of errors thousands of times, but here it is:

Pastebin.com is the number one paste tool since 2002. Pastebin is a website where you can store text online for a set period of time.

Comment

Working...
                              X