Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pedorie View Post
    Hi,
    I tried to download it.. but i can not make an account with QQ...??
    Can you try a different fileshare?

Thank you Yric!

Kind regards,
    Pedorie
    Just go to cloudnetgo website and download firmware for cr12.
    play store can be side loaded into system/app, set permission to rw,r,r.
    just google for gapps 4.4.2. After placing Phonesky.apk into system/app, set permission, restart device.
    go settings to clear data for playstore. may force close once or twice. After that shld work.

Same issue with my play store missing after flashing qpro 0912. Side load with no issue.
    Use a file explorer like es explorer or root explorer to access system/app

Comment

Hi,
      I tried to download it.. but i can not make an account with QQ...??
      Can you try a different fileshare?

Thank you Yric!

Kind regards,
      Pedorie
      Pls. try this one. It took a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by yric37 View Post
        Pls. try this one. It took a long time.
        http://url.cn/WhX0ri
        Hi Yric37, this link brings me to the same weiyun page. i tried every button but can not go any further...
        can you place the files somewhere else?

Thank you!

Comment

Hi Yric37, this link brings me to the same weiyun page. i tried every button but can not go any further...
          can you place the files somewhere else?

Thank you!
          A litle bit later I shall find the way.

Comment

A litle bit later I shall find the way.
            OK, I did send you a PM

Comment

...you guys do know I uploaded that 'Measy' firmware at an easy link a while ago, right?

The Measy 08/27/14 update is here https://mega.co.nz/#!KcgTyAzb!DNhnFE...Q5fs-MzN1Ddo7I

Comment

Originally posted by Shomari View Post
                ...you guys do know I uploaded that 'Measy' firmware at an easy link a while ago, right?

The Measy 08/27/14 update is here https://mega.co.nz/#!KcgTyAzb!DNhnFE...Q5fs-MzN1Ddo7I
                There is a real Measy FW O8.27.2014:

Would you kind to compare for definition its compatibility.

Comment

There is a real Measy FW O8.27.2014:
                  https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B__...it?usp=sharing
                  I guess you don't understand it's the same.

Comment

I guess you don't understand it's the same.
                    I suppose one of them from Measy, other from Bluetimes.

Comment

I had the 20 08 2014. Now installed the latest bluetimes qpro from Shomari.
                      No google play. But hdmi sound works. Hopefully i have some time this evening to try again.

Regards,
                      Perer
                      Did you decide Google play store issue with bluetimes qpro from Shomari on Measy B4S? If yes, which way? I can not.

Comment

Did you decide Google play store issue with bluetimes qpro from Shomari on Measy B4S? If yes, which way? I can not.
                        Play store worked for a while but then it started crashing again.

...nope. Everything I tried didn't work, so I gave up and flashed an even newer ROM. I haven't uploaded it yet, I'm going to make a custom ROM and just put that up.

Comment

Play store worked for a while but then it started crashing again.

...nope. Everything I tried didn't work, so I gave up and flashed an even newer ROM. I haven't uploaded it yet, I'm going to make a custom ROM and just put that up.
                          Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by nectaire View Post
                            Just go to cloudnetgo website and download firmware for cr12.
                            play store can be side loaded into system/app, set permission to rw,r,r.
                            just google for gapps 4.4.2. After placing Phonesky.apk into system/app, set permission, restart device.
                            go settings to clear data for playstore. may force close once or twice. After that shld work.

Same issue with my play store missing after flashing qpro 0912. Side load with no issue.
                            Use a file explorer like es explorer or root explorer to access system/app

I installed the cloudnetgo version on my b4s.
                            Play store worked, without installing anything.
                            But wifi is soooooo slow... 0.3 down 3 up...
                            ethernet speed is also slow but i already knew that.
                            I will try more versions soon

Comment

BlueTimes Qpro Issues Found

Hi I got my box a few days ago and the first thing I did was to load Spmc 13.3.2 as the stock XBMC was a modified Gotham 13.0. My experience on other RK3288 devices led me to SPMC as the best option so far.

I have a number of issues which need addressing.
                              Firstly the power down option using the Remote shuts down the box from Blue on light to Red. However I have been unable to reboot the device using the remote. It has been necessary to unplug and then re-plug the power lead to Reboot the box.
                              Secondly in setting the box to USB connect to a PC this setting is lost as soon as you disconnect the power from the box to move it to a PC. So therefore it is problem when trying to connect to a pc to flash anything.

Also I am disappointed that the Case design is such that the available space above all the USB ports restricts the use of large USB connectors. I have had to move all my Setup Android APKs etc to a new USB stick because the one I have used for sometime would not fit into any of the device sockets.

I would like very much to Root the box and Flash some different Firmware and Images. Has anybody succeeded in Rooting the device yet and how was this achieved? Also could anyone point me to the method for flashing this RK3288 device?

So far the Supplier, BlueTimes seem unwilling to provide stock Firmware or Rooting details as they have done without fail in the past for earlier devices that I have bought from them.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffben View Post
                                Hi I got my box a few days ago and the first thing I did was to load Spmc 13.3.2 as the stock XBMC was a modified Gotham 13.0. My experience on other RK3288 devices led me to SPMC as the best option so far.

I have a number of issues which need addressing.
                                Firstly the power down option using the Remote shuts down the box from Blue on light to Red. However I have been unable to reboot the device using the remote. It has been necessary to unplug and then re-plug the power lead to Reboot the box.
                                Secondly in setting the box to USB connect to a PC this setting is lost as soon as you disconnect the power from the box to move it to a PC. So therefore it is problem when trying to connect to a pc to flash anything.

Also I am disappointed that the Case design is such that the available space above all the USB ports restricts the use of large USB connectors. I have had to move all my Setup Android APKs etc to a new USB stick because the one I have used for sometime would not fit into any of the device sockets.

I would like very much to Root the box and Flash some different Firmware and Images. Has anybody succeeded in Rooting the device yet and how was this achieved? Also could anyone point me to the method for flashing this RK3288 device?

So far the Supplier, BlueTimes seem unwilling to provide stock Firmware or Rooting details as they have done without fail in the past for earlier devices that I have bought from them.

Hi,
                                For flashing new firmware you do not need to root your device.
                                If you read this thread, you know how to Flash the firmware.

regards,
                                Pedorie

Comment

Working...
                                X