if you appreciate my efforts this is the link for any donation:
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...NonHostedGuest

Comment

Originally posted by giouncino View Post
      You can try greenify, it could help you
      Thaaaaanks!

Comment

drivers

I would like to update my Cube talk 9x with the latest firmware. But i have a problem. my tablet won't accept the above drivers (code 10 error). i am having problems installing the drivers. Can someone please advice me the best way to install the drivers.

Comment

Are you on Win 8? In that case you've got to deactivate driver authentification first.

sent with my Cube Talk 9x U65GT

Comment

Re: Cube Talk 9x U65GT ROM based on Cube's V 1.8 firmware of 3 September 2014

Originally posted by nikos-s View Post
            I finally find it, it is the sixaxis controller for the joypad who running on the background.

Do you know any program which allow me to control and deactivate programs from running when i start the tablet?
            Titanium Backup freeze apps feature!

Comment

Feedly APK

Originally posted by pennred View Post
              Can you upload your ready compiled Feedly.apk to dropbox or here in forum please.
              Hi pennred,
              I've uploaded the edited apk into dropbox here.
              Let me know if you can access and download the file from there since dropbox and myself are not best friends and not sure if I'm doing things as I'm supposed to.
              One thing I've noticed with this edited version is that the navigation is not as smooth but the black squares are gone!

Comment

Originally posted by ammo2003 View Post
                Hey Everyone.

Got my cube today and I am going to flash this rom. The drivers have been installed already in my pc.

Question is :

1. For a full flash , do I check all the boxes in the scatter loading, or do I uncheck preloader and tick all the other boxes?

Thanks !
                All boxes need to be ticked, including preloader ( ignore what the guy said on the other site about preloader ).
                Just need to select EBR 1 and EBR 2 of same size (I used 6gb on my 32gb version) and select which recovery to flash (you can get TWRP from the lepi thread, there is also a great boot animation there that you can easily intall using TWRP/CWM).
                After you have recovery, use it to wipe data and cache and that's it, done

Comment

cube talk 9x drivers

Hi Mr Devil
                  I am running windows 7. on device manager it says 'Media Tek DA USB VCOM Port (COM12)' also 'Media Tek PreLoader USB VCOM Port (COM13)'. i tried loading the drivers. then i get a message error code 10.
                  Is there no easier way of updating the firmware on cube talk 9x?

Originally posted by Dr. Evil View Post
                  Are you on Win 8? In that case you've got to deactivate driver authentification first.

sent with my Cube Talk 9x U65GT

Comment

Originally posted by shalu View Post
                    Hi Mr Devil
                    I am running windows 7. on device manager it says 'Media Tek DA USB VCOM Port (COM12)' also 'Media Tek PreLoader USB VCOM Port (COM13)'. i tried loading the drivers. then i get a message error code 10.
                    Is there no easier way of updating the firmware on cube talk 9x?
                    Have you tried to do the flash? I may be wrong but the mediatek preloader usb is the driver. Try doing the flash, it will either do it or it won't.

If it didn't flash, then open device manager and connect tablet (while powered off) and watch device manager for a new device to appear on the list. When it appears right click on it quickly (before it disappears again) and select install manually and select path to driver.

I only had to do it once so having trouble remembering what showed up in device manager but I'm sure it was the " Mediatek Preloader USB".

Comment

audio

Is there a way to increase volume?. The volume of the cube is very low compared to other tabs.

Thanks

Comment

hi i dont have a pc , is there any way i can flash the rom on my cube and my cube locks by its self when am on landscape for long any solution for that?

Comment

Originally posted by yungwizzy View Post
                          hi i dont have a pc , is there any way i can flash the rom on my cube and my cube locks by its self when am on landscape for long any solution for that?
                          Go into settings/display/sleep, and set for longer sleep time.
                          As for this ROM, I think you need to flash it from pc

Lepi's ROM can be installed using CWM or TWRP on the tablet alone.
                          I think you will need to root tablet using superuser or super SU (from p!aystore)
                          And then install CWM or TWRP (from play store) so you can boot to recovery to install it.
                          Someone who has done it that way may offer more accurate instructions.
                          Last edited by hijack; 11-04-2014, 15:33.

Comment

Originally posted by nikos-s View Post
                            I finally find it, it is the sixaxis controller for the joypad who running on the background.

Do you know any program which allow me to control and deactivate programs from running when i start the tablet?
                            I use startup manager. Free version in play store.

Comment

Hi, just today recieved my Talk 9x, so far considering what I paid for it, I am VERY pleased with it The first thing I did was flashing this ROM (well okay, I tried the stock rom for a few minutes)
                              Just got some questions, any apps/mods to tweak the sound quality?
                              Any other performance tweaks/tips you guys could suggest, like disabling some startup items as mentioned (but which ones?) and other tips?
                              About the screen, if I hadnt read about the "grainy" issue, I wouldnt have noticed anything, but mine is 16GB white version and it seems a bit grainy, but I strongly belive its the protector thats causing it (havnt removed the protector yet, should I remove it and maybe order something better for replacement?). But dont get me wrong, im definately NOT complaining about the screen

Comment

Hi@ all!

I want to backup my emei / nvram with MTK Droid Tools, but the button is grey and not clickable.

What goes wrong?

I´ve already root......

I´ve tried mobileuncle tools, but it can´t access to my sd card.
                                I´ve already do the sd card fix from play store, but nothing helps!

Comment

Working...
                                X