Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mk808b with rk903

Hi,

Is it possible to port it to mk808B original with RK903 WiFi chip ?

Thank you!

Comment

I can compile kernel with that wifi driver yes but does it boot as it is for you?

Comment

Originally posted by demetris View Post
        I can compile kernel with that wifi driver yes but does it boot as it is for you?
        I'll try it today and let you know. Thank you in advance !

Comment

No luck

Just tried to boot the stick with this ROM on my original mk808B but it stuck in recovery doing "Formatting data"

The only KitKat firmware that actually works on my mk808B (RK903) is this one:
          Download new firmware version 141230 for RKM MK802IIIS BT from  here or here . Archiveļ¼š S8B_AP620_141230_v4.4   Image: MK802IIIS...

If somebody could add support of Wifi RK903 chip it would be great.
          Last edited by mowgli; 02-07-2015, 15:44. Reason: added firmware link

Comment

Fstab partitions are different you have to wipe nand and use rktools to flash with our parameter for partition

Comment

Fstab partitions are different you have to wipe nand and use rktools to flash with our parameter for partition
              How do I do that ? I cannot even get to recovery.

Comment

Search for pins bridge to force recovery

Comment

Search for pins bridge to force recovery
                  So, if I flush some working ROM, then go to recovery and wipe the nand ... then I will be able to flush this ROM ?

Comment

Dont flash a working rom flash x5 mini rom after you low level format your nand.

Comment

Dont flash a working rom flash x5 mini rom after you low level format your nand.
                      I did the low level format but still no luck. I don't know what I am doing wrong.
                      The only KitKat ROM that boots is MK802IIIS8B_AP6210_20141230_V4.4.img
                      The WiFi doesn't work but other than that it looks very smooth.

Comment

You are doing nothing wrong we are not compatible with your device simple as that.

Comment

You are doing nothing wrong we are not compatible with your device simple as that.
                          It looks like that. Thank you anyway !

Comment

R: Neomode Custom Rom Minix X5 mini Android 4.4

hello everyone, I am a holder of a minix neo x5 mini. I wanted to try this rom, but I would like to first understand where the Wi-Fi does not work as a return to the firmware 4.2.2 arctablet 1080p rooted cwm I have now. in extsd I made a backup with cwm. in the pc i have rkbatchtools with the firmware image. thanks to all

Sent from my GT-I9070 using Tapatalk 2
                            Last edited by faleba; 02-09-2015, 12:02.

Comment

So image is uploaded.

Un7zip it first then is preferable to format nand
                              Code:
                              sudo ./upgrade_tool [B]lf[/B]
                              Then
                              Code:
                               sudo ./upgrade_tool [B]uf Ubuntu_Trusty_14.04_LTS_LXDE_X5_Mini.img[/B]
                              Make sure to check md5sum
                              c28b0e5f1f950af0504ddf668c072d4e Ubuntu_Trusty_14.04_LTS_LXDE_X5_Mini.img

Boot will take 10-15min

finally got both boxes back from dead so going to play with this. Do i flash this with the rktool or is there a step by step for this build.
                              Thanks in advance.

Anyone get the wifi up and running with the new kernel yet?
                              Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Wifi works great here.

Comment

Working...
                                X