X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if i can make it recognise by the pc, it will be all ok but i can't

Comment

Re: NEW - 900 Supersport 1.1 rooted ROM for Cube U30GT Mini

You can only install drivers with tab connected and in flash mode.

With tab connected to PC but not power.
      Hold power for 15 seconds to force it off.
      Press and hold vol+ then power. After 3 to 4 seconds release power and then vol. Tab should ester in flash mode, black screen, but be detected by PC.
      900Supersport

900supersports FreakTab rkROMkitchen

900supersports guide to working-RK-ROMs

Under Construction 900supersports guide to working MediaTek ROMS

Struggling for time at the moment, but will try and drop by when I can.

If you would like to support my ROM development then please visit my Google site donate page where you can make a paypal donation

freaktab developer

Proof that you're never to old to learn. Sometimes too old to remember though.

Comment

didnt work too

can it be a tab hardware problem?

Comment

I'd say either the tab or the power supply. I read of more issues with the power supply than the tabs.
          900Supersport

If you would like to support my ROM development then please visit my Google site donate page where you can make a paypal donation

freaktab developer

Comment

waited 2 months to deliver from china and ruined it in 2 days, what a luck

pin trick worked for everyone, asking my self that im doing smt wrong but tried maybe 100 times

Comment

Originally posted by 900supersport View Post
              I'd say either the tab or the power supply. I read of more issues with the power supply than the tabs.
              have you seen this ? unbricking cube u30gt(not mini)

maybe i couldn't find that 2 contacts in cube mini or does they are not exist in cube mini's board.

do you know where they are?

Comment

Yes I've seen it and used it. For the mini you have to short two pins on the nand. There's been a post on here with clear photo's. Check the cube forum for 'unbricking the mini', it gives a link to the post with pictures.
                900Supersport

freaktab developer

Comment

Originally posted by 900supersport View Post
                  Yes I've seen it and used it. For the mini you have to short two pins on the nand. There's been a post on here with clear photo's. Check the cube forum for 'unbricking the mini', it gives a link to the post with pictures.

hi there again i made it with another pc with win7.

i restored the old rom first 1.03 and then tried to upgrade to 1.04 and it errored again(stock cube rom)

now an android robot on the tab's screen opened stomach with "!"...

may i recover from a sd card or do i have to use just pc to do that. cuz my pc does not recognise the tab again

Comment

Originally posted by lasvegaswings View Post

i restored the old rom first 1.03 and then tried to upgrade to 1.04 and it errored again(stock cube rom)

may i recover from a sd card or do i have to use just pc to do that. cuz my pc does not recognise the tab again
                    I had the same experience after the first time shorten the twoo pins and again upgrade to 1.04 i bricked the mini again.
                    Second time the same procedure and installing 1.04 by clicking restore i.s.o. upgrade.

Comment

Use restore , or flash 1.03
                      then full wipe in recovery
                      then restore 1.04

Comment

i should use "restore" instead of "upgrade" to upgrade v1.03 to v1.04 in RK Batch Tool. Am i got it right?

Comment

i should use "restore" instead of "upgrade" to upgrade v1.03 to v1.04 in RK Batch Tool. Am i got it right?
                          Yes, that's i have done with JB 1.04 firmware.

Comment

I had not brick my Cube. I had to disassemble the whole. Probably helped to disconnect of battery. Then already started.

Comment

900supersport,

Can you help us to write a rom that can falsh through recovery mode from SD card like U30GT?
                              I saw in some forum that need to write batch file and patch file to integrate with original rom. but I dont know how to do it.
                              Can you help us?
                              Thanks.

Comment

Thanks u so much

Originally posted by paguamop View Post
                                I found the right pins Nand chip. Enter the tablet mode "Maskrom flash" can be closing 29 and 30 pins. I wase able to unbrick my tablet.

Thanks, this work for my CUBE U30GT-M

Comment

Working...
                                X