No announcement yet.

NEW - 900 Supersport 1.1 rooted ROM for Cube U30GT Mini

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi I have bricked my Cube mini and I have tried everything, now I want to go to flash mode via disasembling a short NAND, but I have no success, pin 29 and 30 right? on flash on picture few page before and nothing... I always get recovery system 4.00

any advice?

Comment

Re: NEW - 900 Supersport 1.1 rooted ROM for Cube U30GT Mini

I think if you can get to recovery you should be able to get to boot loader/flash mode,

Press and hold power for 10 seconds to force the cube off.
      Press and hold vol +
      press and hold power for three seconds
      Release power and then release vol +

The tab should now have a black screen and be detected by your PC.
      Now try and flash the ROM.
      900Supersport

900supersports FreakTab rkROMkitchen

900supersports guide to working-RK-ROMs

Under Construction 900supersports guide to working MediaTek ROMS

Struggling for time at the moment, but will try and drop by when I can.

If you would like to support my ROM development then please visit my Google site donate page where you can make a paypal donation

freaktab developer

Proof that you're never to old to learn. Sometimes too old to remember though.

Comment

finaly I flashed my cube
        and I have two more questions, i used yours rom to flash to 1.05 and its great but the keyboard which is instaled is not working, i downloaded swype, but the original keyboard is still showing errors....

and second question is if is normal, that my cube is constantly rebooting if charging...

Comment

Originally posted by Donar View Post
          finaly I flashed my cube
          and I have two more questions, i used yours rom to flash to 1.05 and its great but the keyboard which is instaled is not working, i downloaded swype, but the original keyboard is still showing errors....

and second question is if is normal, that my cube is constantly rebooting if charging...
          Good you got it flashed. The tB should not continually reboot during charging, it will turn on and boot if it's off.

Try removing LatinIME.apk from /system then re-boot. I use esfileexplorer for these sort of changes, you need to go into settings and enable the root options.
          900Supersport

If you would like to support my ROM development then please visit my Google site donate page where you can make a paypal donation

freaktab developer

Comment

Originally posted by 900supersport View Post
            Good you got it flashed. The tB should not continually reboot during charging, it will turn on and boot if it's off.

Try removing LatinIME.apk from /system then re-boot. I use esfileexplorer for these sort of changes, you need to go into settings and enable the root options.
            It helps. And another question... is there any possibility to add contacs aplication to my tablet?

Comment

can't unbrick my minicube

I'm trying to get my tablet back (it's brick) and when i short the pin it says "found rk android maskrom rock usb" and when i'm trying to erase the nand or flash the nand there's a message error: maskrom must choose loader for erasing.

I've done this before and it was working...

What does it mean ?

Txs

Comment

Re: NEW - 900 Supersport 1.1 rooted ROM for Cube U30GT Mini

Try checking bootloader before erasing idb then clear the check before flashing.
                900Supersport

freaktab developer

Comment

Originally posted by 900supersport View Post
                  Try checking bootloader before erasing idb then clear the check before flashing.
                  what do you mean... step by step... i'm using your rom and loader... txs a lot for the help

Comment

Can anyone tell me why it's impossible to upgrade by sdcard?

Comment

Touch screen switches sides problem

moved to correct thread. sorry.

Comment

One year now, this rom works great

Comment

Yes until I moved on to 3188 based tabs it was my main tab. My daughter now has mine and gets good use from it.

Sent from my XT890 using Tapatalk
                          900Supersport

freaktab developer

Comment

Hazardous ROMing

Hi 900 Supersport !

I've succeeded in re-Roming my Cube U30GT-Mini
                            The result is excellent. Thank you for your efforts.

But the operation was touchy and hazardous, and I could not remember how I had found the right way.
                            So, I decided to make a new installation to see how to redo it in a straight and safe way.
                            But It was impossible !

The main issue stays in the connection between Pc and Tablet.
                            Sometimes it works, sometimes it don't.
                            It's probably not a cable issue, but a question of drivers.

Finally I'd to abandon my project for the moment.
                            I shall revert.

Comment

That does sound like the cable, try different cables and USB ports.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
                              900Supersport

freaktab developer

Comment

IMHO it is not related to cables. I've tested half a dozen of cables with mitiged results.
                                With the same cable sometimes it works, sometimes it does not.
                                I suspect the drivers being not adapted or reliable.
                                I've carefully read all messages related to this tablet and I can't imagine that there are so many defective cable met by so many persons.
                                Anyhow I thank you for your efforts.

Comment

Working...
                                X