No announcement yet.

NEW - 900 Supersport 1.1 rooted ROM for Cube U30GT Mini

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i try to reflash my tablet with another cable. no changes, still endless download. but i think the problem may be in very fast process of flashing device, my flashing takes only 10 seconds. it is not normal. but i have no idea why.

Comment

i solve my problem. i have bad archive with rom. now i redownload it and flash my tablet. that's all right. thanks to developer for answers

Comment

Re: NEW - 900 Supersport 1.1 rooted ROM for Cube U30GT Mini

Well done. Enjoy the rom.
        900Supersport

900supersports FreakTab rkROMkitchen

900supersports guide to working-RK-ROMs

Under Construction 900supersports guide to working MediaTek ROMS

Struggling for time at the moment, but will try and drop by when I can.

If you would like to support my ROM development then please visit my Google site donate page where you can make a paypal donation

freaktab developer

Proof that you're never to old to learn. Sometimes too old to remember though.

Comment

Originally posted by 900supersport View Post
          I found a link on xda-devwlopers to a tool for creating update zips. You would then need to copy a good build prop from the tab to your pc and then use the tool to create an update.zip file.

I should be able to create a file and post on the cwm thread tomorrow evening. Thay way if you break the tab with a build prop change you can correct by booting into recovery.

Ok here's my build.prop into cwm recovery form. If you have changed build prop and your tab won't boot then try this

reset build prop (147k)

Get this into the sdcard, boot to recovery and use cwm to install. If you plan on experimenting with build prop get this first.
          900Supersport

If you would like to support my ROM development then please visit my Google site donate page where you can make a paypal donation

freaktab developer

Comment

Ok here's my build.prop into cwm recovery form. If you have changed build prop and your tab won't boot then try this

reset build prop (147k)

Get this into the sdcard, boot to recovery and use cwm to install. If you plan on experimenting with build prop get this first.
            Thanks for this, it works for me.

Any idea to modify the build.prop in order to make nova 3 working?

Thx

Comment

Sorry don't do games myself.
              900Supersport

freaktab developer

Comment

For those of you who don't the metro interface I have added a link to a stock launcher wrapped into a clockwork update.
                900Supersport

freaktab developer

Comment

thanks for standard launcher

Comment

You're welcome, I can't live with metro myself so was keen to get to stock ICS
                    900Supersport

freaktab developer

Comment

You're welcome, I can't live with metro myself so was keen to get to stock ICS
                      Great. I've the impression that the tablet is faster :-)

Comment

I've been having problems with the dictionary on the pics keyboard. Basically it seems to be empty so knows no words. Just solved this today by downloading and copying couple of apks to system and renaming the existing latinime.apk. all looks well so far though I have lost the theming on the keyboard.

If I'm happy with this in a few days I'll upload the files as a clockwork update.
                        900Supersport

freaktab developer

Comment

send the themed keyboard and the goodone too me and i change the goodone into that

Verstuurd van mijn GT-S5660 met Tapatalk
                          if you love my work please buy a coffee

<form action="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr" method="post">https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_GB/i/scr/pixel.gif
                          https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/..._donate_SM.gif

</form>

Comment

Thanks, once I'm certain of the new keyboard I'll send it.
                            900Supersport

freaktab developer

Comment

For those of you who don't the metro interface I have added a link to a stock launcher wrapped into a clockwork update.
                              The Standard Luancher is great!

I've the impression that the metro interface was slowing the tablet down.

Strange think, I tried again to modify the build.prop and with the new launcher the tablet starts normally.
                              When I unlock the welcome screen, I can see and use the apps and Homescreen, but the taskbar is not showing (on the bottom of the screen).
                              So I don't have the back, Home buttons & Time.

Do you have an idea if there is something special in the taskbar which makes it block when I modify the build.prop?

Thx

Comment

Originally posted by kmihash View Post
                                The Standard Luancher is great!

I've the impression that the metro interface was slowing the tablet down.

Strange think, I tried again to modify the build.prop and with the new launcher the tablet starts normally.
                                When I unlock the welcome screen, I can see and use the apps and Homescreen, but the taskbar is not showing (on the bottom of the screen).
                                So I don't have the back, Home buttons & Time.

Do you have an idea if there is something special in the taskbar which makes it block when I modify the build.prop?

Thx
                                No idea why the bottom taskar is crashing or don't show up on startup after ad build.prop modification?

Comment

Working...
                                X