Clear All

it works

my mini back to life.....
    thank to all ppl in this forum....

i just bought mini then end up dead in 2 days while trying upgrade
    i have death mini for at least 2 weeks
    try everything...till hopeless
    then miracle come.....

just plug ur mini to pc...press the power button..then keep trying to short that two pins...
    it works...

Comment

Re: NEW - 900 Supersport 1.1 rooted ROM for Cube U30GT Mini

That's good to hear.
      900Supersport

900supersports FreakTab rkROMkitchen

900supersports guide to working-RK-ROMs

Under Construction 900supersports guide to working MediaTek ROMS

Struggling for time at the moment, but will try and drop by when I can.

If you would like to support my ROM development then please visit my Google site donate page where you can make a paypal donation

freaktab developer

Proof that you're never to old to learn. Sometimes too old to remember though.

Comment

thx

Comment

Originally posted by akitoita View Post

damn it worked!!
          Put here youre procedure.
          For my tablet don't works.
          Or tell me with flasher you use and wich drivers...

Comment

Originally posted by piccolo08 View Post
            Put here youre procedure.
            For my tablet don't works.
            Or tell me with flasher you use and wich drivers...
            just follow what paguamop said in his post:
            recharge the tablet
            remove charger
            connect tablet to a good usb port and with a good cable (i used one really short usb cable from a nokia phone)
            make a short on pins 29-30 as described
            press power+volumeup keys and wait for windows to recognize the peripheric

anyway if you have some problem check if you have a nand 29f64g08cbaaa or if the battery is not totally broken (i used a tester on the black and red wires to see if there was 3,3v).

Comment

I solve the probblem first, it works using booth NAND flash roms.
              Dont matter wich ones.

Comment

Glad to see you have this sorted and that you have shared your solution. Hope you can now begin to enjoy Jelly bean on the mini, it's a great combination.
                900Supersport

If you would like to support my ROM development then please visit my Google site donate page where you can make a paypal donation

freaktab developer

Comment

I found another method to put in recovery but is "verry hot" and manny riscs.
                  Untill now i found only the "whorst" things on 4.1JB( using a orriginal rom)
                  wi-fi under v1.3
                  i lose time to time connection, or verry low signal
                  whatts app don't work under 4.1 even i install xphone pro with contacts...under 1.3 it works with wi-fi and 3g dongle.
                  Using 1.4 without dongle recognize it like a tablet( normaly no?) when i attach a 3g dongle i can start app but no contacts or no contacts to save... i can recive meeesages but i'm unable to send...
                  Can you tell me if using youre's rom can i use whatts app?
                  it's a kind of possibilities to use it like a normaly phone?
                  I use a E173 huawei dongle and i have 2G and 3 G only...

Comment

I've added a version of google contacts on my tab, I'll dig out the details and post over the weekend.

I use a 3G dongle when I am out and about. I've installed PPPWidget from google play and find this works well with either of my dongles (huawei 173 and 1750)
                    900Supersport

freaktab developer

Comment

Thank's
                      i stay tuned on youre's work.

Comment

Originally posted by paguamop View Post
                        I found the right pins Nand chip. Enter the tablet mode "Maskrom flash" can be closing 29 and 30 pins. I wase able to unbrick my tablet.
                        it did not work for me

i have done exactly what you said, tried out with 3 different usb cable but nothing

tablet is still death so my pc can't recognise it

is there any other way to rescue? am i doing something wrong cuz everyone saved it but me

Comment

Are you certain the tab is being started in flash mode?
                          900Supersport

freaktab developer

Comment

it does not open at all battery was full, i am trying to fix it for 3 days, i found this post and tried to close the pins that you mentioned but that did not work too

Comment

Are you certain the power supply is good?
                              900Supersport

freaktab developer

Comment

yes it is everything works but tab

is there any way to install rk drivers with out connecting the tablet?

Comment

Working...
                                X