Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoof build.prop

Hello everyone,

Did someone succeeded to spoof the u30gt Mini?
    I tried to modify the build.prop with a lot of other product name & manufacturer but after I always encounter issues with the launcher & bottom status bar (with the back & Home button) which doesn't appears anymore...

Thanks for your replies

Comment

stocklauncher

Hi, sorry for the newbie question. I already flashed my cube with this ROM and i wanted to use the stocklauncher for ICS. When i open the stocklauncher in zip it show 2 folder. system folder which contains the apk file. And the META-INF folder. The zip doesn't provide a readme txt so im not really sure what to do. Do i install the apk in andrioid, if then what is the use of the META-INF folder. thanks

Comment

Re: NEW - 900 Supersport 1.1 rooted ROM for Cube U30GT Mini

It's a clockwork recovery update. Boot to recovery and select it via menus. There's a thread re clockwrk.
        900Supersport

900supersports FreakTab rkROMkitchen

900supersports guide to working-RK-ROMs

Under Construction 900supersports guide to working MediaTek ROMS

Struggling for time at the moment, but will try and drop by when I can.

If you would like to support my ROM development then please visit my Google site donate page where you can make a paypal donation

freaktab developer

Proof that you're never to old to learn. Sometimes too old to remember though.

Comment

will it erase my current applications? i already installed many apps. thanks

Comment

No installing the stock launcher should leave all your apps in place. All ways good to have a backup though.
            900Supersport

If you would like to support my ROM development then please visit my Google site donate page where you can make a paypal donation

freaktab developer

Comment

I had download the U9GT4 ROM.
              I have a problem with the ROM version. In the Rockchip batch tool, in tab "FW ver", he wrote 4.0.04?????
              In the attached documents, included "+ߦ+-ºÀ¢U30GT MINI¦µ+²+Â-Á+¸.doc" , to explain the procedure, the title is "U30mini"...
              However, the U30GT-mini and U9GT4 tablets are currently sold with Jelly Bean 4.1 !!!

Comment

HDMI wont ouput to TV

Does anybody have problem with the hdmi output to tv with this ROM? I tried different configuration on the setting on the tablet none seems to work, different resolution and Hz. I already tried cliping off some mini hdmi casing to make sure its plugged in securely but still it didn't work.

By the way my cube mini has a white face panel instead of the black. so i dont know if its the same manufacture build as the black one.

Additional question how do i flash to stock rom, i already downloaded the stock rom file. I woud like to try troubleshooting with the stock. to know if it is not the hdmi port that is causing the problem.
                Last edited by evanpinoy; 11-02-2012, 14:40.

Comment

evanpinoy, may be you should try with another HDMI cable

Comment

The hdmi output works fine with this rom.

4.1 or 4.2 are possible?

900 Supersport, great work

Comment

I'm hoping cube release 4.1 or 4.2 soon. Once they do I'll build a new ROM from it.
                      900Supersport

freaktab developer

Comment

Greate news. Thanks. We will be wait.

Comment

it listed with Jelly Bean
                          Android 4.1

Comment

Have they made the jb firmware available to download?
                            Last edited by 900supersport; 11-06-2012, 18:15.
                            900Supersport

freaktab developer

Comment

No..Sorry there's nothing here

Comment

Originally posted by 900supersport View Post
                                Have they made the jb firmware available to download?
                                just saw that firmware 1.4 (should be JB) is available for download on the firmware page download

Comment

Working...
                                X