No announcement yet.

NEW - 900 Supersport 1.1 rooted ROM for Cube U30GT Mini

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what tablet have you tried to flash and with what ROM?
    900Supersport

900supersports FreakTab rkROMkitchen

900supersports guide to working-RK-ROMs

Under Construction 900supersports guide to working MediaTek ROMS

Struggling for time at the moment, but will try and drop by when I can.

If you would like to support my ROM development then please visit my Google site donate page where you can make a paypal donation

freaktab developer

Proof that you're never to old to learn. Sometimes too old to remember though.

Comment

u30gt-m, Cube U30GT Mini 900 Supersport 1.0 EXT4_CWM

Comment

everything there seems to be failing. You seem to have attempted to flash multiple times, and by the looks of things you have selected bootloader as well, this is not selected by default.

can you still put the tab into flash mode. If so try flashing using a different usb cable and a different usb port. Also see the don't panic thread.

let me know how you get on.
        900Supersport

If you would like to support my ROM development then please visit my Google site donate page where you can make a paypal donation

freaktab developer

Comment

Originally posted by 900supersport View Post
          everything there seems to be failing. You seem to have attempted to flash multiple times, and by the looks of things you have selected bootloader as well, this is not selected by default.

can you still put the tab into flash mode. If so try flashing using a different usb cable and a different usb port. Also see the don't panic thread.

let me know how you get on.
          Thanks the problem appeared in a bad cable of USB

Comment

does that mean the cube works now?
            900Supersport

freaktab developer

Comment

sleep of death

Did anyone else encounter sleep of death? i put my tablet to sleep and often it does not wake up on power button press. If i am lucky after watiing for around 20 to 30 seconds it will wake up. Is this a common problem, shld i rev up my min CPU clock speed to a higher value? currently i am testing out using softlocker to prevent this problem, will see how it goes

Comment

Re: NEW - 900 Supersport 1.1 rooted ROM for Cube U30GT Mini

I've never had this on my mini
                900Supersport

freaktab developer

Comment

SOD

I reflashed the rom, and i still get SOD when i put it to sleep. IT seems to only have SOD after long periods of sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by kyo171 View Post
                    Did anyone else encounter sleep of death? i put my tablet to sleep and often it does not wake up on power button press. If i am lucky after watiing for around 20 to 30 seconds it will wake up. Is this a common problem, shld i rev up my min CPU clock speed to a higher value? currently i am testing out using softlocker to prevent this problem, will see how it goes
                    I had the problem... my solution: Setting -> Wi-Fi -> Advanced -> keep Wi-Fi on during sleep -> Always *

Never = not wake up

Comment

[QUOTE Originally Posted by kyo171
                      [/QUOTE]

I had the same problem
                      I use two software : "Wake Lock" and "Antutu"
                      The first is to prevent the tablet to turn off sleep mode (the software start at boot).
                      the second mange the CPU Frequency.

I have no problem...

Comment

Is it possible to flash the U30gt-mini with the U9GT4 soft?
                        Because the U9GT4 has Jelly Bean.
                        I think that the U9GT4 is the same as U30GT-mini with only 8G of memory

Here the link for the U9GT4 ROM: http://www.51cube.net/ch/DownShow.asp?ID=83

Thinks for your answer.

Comment

If I can get a download of that I will take a look at the weekend.
                          900Supersport

freaktab developer

Comment

I am downloading the U9GT4 ROM.
                            If i have times, i'll try the ROM...

Comment

Great stuff, let me know. I'll make up a Rom for it anyway.
                              900Supersport

freaktab developer

Comment

Unable to download.
                                Empty file.
                                I'll try tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                                X