Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MINIX X7 KitKat 4.4.2 CE ( Community Edition 2.0.0 )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KAR View Post
    Tried what ?
    Going to the home screen while XBMC is still running and activate XBMC again.
    Also sleep mode does not bring back the audio.
    By the way, I also noticed that the device is getting pretty hot when the audio is gone.
    Like something is running in a loop or so.
    After a reset and choosing a movie with sound again, the device cools down quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by Speedster View Post
      Going to the home screen while XBMC is still running and activate XBMC again.
      Also sleep mode does not bring back the audio.
      By the way, I also noticed that the device is getting pretty hot when the audio is gone.
      Like something is running in a loop or so.
      After a reset and choosing a movie with sound again, the device cools down quickly.
      You can also try stopping XBMC - go into Android settings - Sound - Devices and select a different output from your present one and then switch back to it. Then open volume settings and see if your sound returned by changing a vol level. This all worked for me but I run 1.04 wasser on a UT2 so might not work on minix but worth a shot.
      FLHT = Harley
      HEMI = 2010 Dodge Challenger SRT
      Cause I've been asked.

Comment

Yeah seems like a problem across all kitkat. Well at least for me
        Without memories we have nothing.

Comment

1. We imlemented a new sound system in current beta wich seem to have fixed all sound issues..
          2. This kitkat is pure 1080p. The ota 010 fw has 720 overlay. So games render at 720p on fw010. So yea games might get a little slower.

Comment

Originally posted by HardwareGuru View Post
            1. We imlemented a new sound system in current beta wich seem to have fixed all sound issues..
            2. This kitkat is pure 1080p. The ota 010 fw has 720 overlay. So games render at 720p on fw010. So yea games might get a little slower.
            Well, that's great news! Then I will be back on this rom immediatly again.
            I don't play games, so pure 1080P is great!

Thanks for the efforts from you and your teammembers!

Can't wait to get my fingers on the release....

Comment

2 questions, if I may, please?

1 - Does this rom work with standard keyboard type remotes? I've tried loads of roms and teh only one that has without hassle for me is Finless. I have around 3 remotes all the same issues with all. Fine on Finless. Also, how do I change the keymapping? Haven't seen an easy to follow guide anywhere

2 - Do I need to change kernel, or will this write the kernel with it, please?

Comment

Re: MINIX X7 KitKat 4.4.2 CE ( Community Edition 2.0.0 )

Originally posted by roughie3 View Post
                2 questions, if I may, please?

1 - Does this rom work with standard keyboard type remotes? I've tried loads of roms and teh only one that has without hassle for me is Finless. I have around 3 remotes all the same issues with all. Fine on Finless. Also, how do I change the keymapping? Haven't seen an easy to follow guide anywhere

2 - Do I need to change kernel, or will this write the kernel with it, please?
                1080p kernel included. Using a mele f10 myself and keyboard works fine.

Kar

Comment

Originally posted by KAR View Post
                  1080p kernel included. Using a mele f10 myself and keyboard works fine.

Kar
                  Awesome!!

Comment

Odp: MINIX X7 KitKat 4.4.2 CE ( Community Edition 2.0.0 )

Originally posted by HardwareGuru View Post
                    Can you make 720p kernel too?

Comment

Do this rom exfat Support?

Comment

Are there any oc kernels available for this firmware? Also can someone who used wassers and this rom to provide any comparison? Thanks in advance

Comment

i installed that rom but in xbmc i havent ds sound 5.1. i donne something wrong or that rom doesnt support ds ?

Comment

Does this rom have any new improvements in comparison to wasser 1.0.4? How is this rom with xbmc? I have gotham 13.2 but I have FCs many times

Comment

Originally posted by epsa View Post
                              i installed that rom but in xbmc i havent ds sound 5.1. i donne something wrong or that rom doesnt support ds ?
                              It does support DD/DTS passthrough. Check:
                              • In Android audio settings that you have passthrough enabled
                              • In XBMC settings that you have the 'Expert' level enabled
                              • In XBMC Settings->System->Audio Output that passthrough is enabled
                              NVidia Shield TV 2015 16 GB || Stock
                              NVidia Shield TV 2017 16 GB || Stock
                              Buy me a beer?

Comment

Originally posted by cyrusalmighty View Post
                                How is this rom with xbmc?
                                It comes bundled with XBMC for MINIX v13.3.3. The performance is quite good, actually.
                                NVidia Shield TV 2015 16 GB || Stock
                                NVidia Shield TV 2017 16 GB || Stock
                                Buy me a beer?

Comment

Working...
                                X