Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MINIX X7 KitKat 4.4.2 CE ( Community Edition 2.0.0 )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by focuz View Post
    Seems like I might have to try out this ROM. Only thing, I use my X7 for some gaming, N64 emulator etc. with Sixaxis app, and the rest is XBMC etc.. Anyone tried connecting a PS3 controller?

Currently on finless 1.8 and I don't want to loose the gaming properties of it
    I'm only using the X7 as a tv-boks and movieplayer... for game i'll use my PC, so I've no experience with gaming with this rom loaded in the X7...but the movie and tv part works great.... as controller I use a good quality wireless mouse and keybord...

Comment

Originally posted by TheDane View Post
      I'm only using the X7 as a tv-boks and movieplayer... for game i'll use my PC, so I've no experience with gaming with this rom loaded in the X7...but the movie and tv part works great.... as controller I use a good quality wireless mouse and keybord...
      That is good to hear!

Of course, I always do gaming on my PC except N64-emulators since it works very nicely on these TV-boxes (4 player super smash/mario kart etc. )
      The only reason I want to know if PS3 controllers can connect is since I had a problem with an older finless rom, and don't really need to change ROM now. If it works I will flash :P

If this ROM has no issues with Sixaxis and bluetooth pairing to PS3-controller, and a faster, smoother and better overall performance considering video, it will give me the best experience for what I use it for, N64 and XBMC/youtube/video playback generally.

Comment

Kernel update?

Originally posted by HardwareGuru View Post
        There will be an update soon. But not much regarding hls for that release. It will include a lot of other fixes though (audio/wifidisplay/sensors/rkexplorer/vpn/bt/networking/etc)..
        Hello and thank for delivery this awesome ROM. I wonder if you are considering kernel update in the next release?

Thanks

Comment

Xtreamer MC

I just tried flashing this ROM on Xtreamer MC. It won't response to AirMouse... sigh..

Comment

Re: MINIX X7 KitKat 4.4.2 CE ( Community Edition 2.0.0 )

Originally posted by fkbna View Post
            Hello and thank for delivery this awesome ROM. I wonder if you are considering kernel update in the next release?

Thanks
            Kernel updates? Those fixes mentioned are kernel updates..(most of yhem) .Please be more clear what you want instead of just asking for an kernel update...

Kar

Comment

Working...
            X