No announcement yet.

Kikat - Wasser Firmware for Beelink R89

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm on Wasser 2.0.7fw , can someone confirm if Hdmi-cec works because I can't, my TV does support Hdmi-cec,
    another thing is when I use µTorrent I can't download any torrent, there is always an error the file can't be created.
    Ubox R89 2/16Go(5v4a) + Tv panasonic 32 Full HD + Airmouse c120 + 1To 2.5 Toshiba HD.

Comment

I upgraded to v 2.07 from the stock firmware. I'm having the issue that the box shuts down after a minute or so. It seems that a few others have posted about this. Has anyone found a solution. I'm wondering if it may be a power supply issue as I sometimes go shutdowns before upgrading. Maybe the new firmware is more taxing on power. Have not found a power supply to try yet.

Thanks...Brad

Comment

Something happening...

Comment

Replying to my own post above...I put a 5 volt 6 amp supply that I found laying around on my box and it now works well (does not crash after a minute anymore) Not sure If my original supply was a dud or if the firmware was too taxing. Now that it it running, I'll have to start checking it out now. Thank You Wasser!

Brad

Comment

Thank You...The 6 amp "real" supply does the trick.

Brad

Comment

Now that the box runs properly, I notice that I cannot remove Icons from my homescreen. I can move them around but I don't see the familiar trash can when I long press on an Icon. Any help is appreciated.

Brad

Comment

Hello Brad,

Click and Hold the Desktop Icons and Drag it to the top of the screen until it turns red ...
                Once Red let go and it is deleted ...

That's all there is to it ...

Michael T.

Originally posted by BP-isMe View Post
                Now that the box runs properly, I notice that I cannot remove Icons from my homescreen. I can move them around but I don't see the familiar trash can when I long press on an Icon. Any help is appreciated.

Brad
                3.0.x Lollipop firmware RK3288 By Wasser/ My Standard Remote IR
                CVSB-K200-Wireless Mini QWERTY Keyboard / Motion Mouse for Android RF
                Rii Mini i25 Qwerty Keyboard/Motion Mouse For Android RF
                Media Flow Suite ... 24 TB ReadyNas Pro wired 1 GB Ethernet

Comment

Thank You...That did it. I knew it must be simple.

Comment

Replying to my own post above...I put a 5 volt 6 amp supply that I found laying around on my box and it now works well (does not crash after a minute anymore) Not sure If my original supply was a dud or if the firmware was too taxing. Now that it it running, I'll have to start checking it out now. Thank You Wasser!

Brad
                    Can you share what model power supply you used, or a link to Amazon or something? I'd like to get one but want to know it works, first.

Comment

I used a supply that I found lying around. It is a 5 Volt 6 Amp supply. It happened to already have to proper connector. It is a 2 x 1 x 5 inch physical size. (looks similar to a laptop supply) I could look up something on Amazon but that would just be a guess as this supply original came with an old KVM switch.

This one on **** looks similar...5 Amps. It would need the end soldered on.
                      http://www.****.com/itm/5-Volt-5-Amp...item3f47eff8f7

Hope that helps...Brad

Comment

I used a supply that I found lying around. It is a 5 Volt 6 Amp supply. It happened to already have to proper connector. It is a 2 x 1 x 5 inch physical size. (looks similar to a laptop supply) I could look up something on Amazon but that would just be a guess as this supply original came with an old KVM switch.

Hope that helps...Brad

Thanks!

Comment

Hi Wasser

The guys from Open hour discovered the below:

Edit:
                          - HDMI Bitstream doesn't have sound or getting white noise. After investigation, we found out this happen to DTS/DTS-MA HD/AC3 when Frame Rate Sync option is enabled. It happen in both Native Player and SPMC as well.

We found out when frame rate sync try to switch the HDMI output, it could cause HDMI bitstream lost audio sometime. Already feedback this issue to Rockchip.

I think that this could be the problem that we face (random mute or white noise).

Comment

Hi all,

i have released the FW 2.0.8. For more infos please take a look at the first post!

Enjoy!

Wasser
                            http://www.freak-tab.de/wasser/btn_donate.gif

You can make a donation if you find my work useful

Comment

Originally posted by The Rogue Tomato View Post

Can you share what model power supply you used, or a link to Amazon or something? I'd like to get one but want to know it works, first.
                              I use this power supply with my Tronsmart R28 meta and pro

Tronsmart R28 PRO with wasser-2.0.7-beelink-r89-rk3288 ROM and MX Player

Comment

Hope that helps...Brad

Sounds like a solution for me to give it a try ... every firmware since 2.0.6 crashes after a few seconds

€: no solution, i tested it with a 300 Watt PC PsU (i´ve soldered a 5,5mm Jack on the 5Volt wire) ... same issue, crashes a few seconds after entering the settings menue or the es explorer ... (the ATX psu delivers 25a 5Volt)
                                Last edited by joolsthebear; 04-14-2015, 22:07.

Comment

Working...
                                X