Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wasser View Post
    Hi all,

i built new test kernel and uploaded here. Could please all of you (only have problem with hdmi audio output on some receiver) test this kernel if the nosound issue with HDMI audio output on some receivers is fixed?

If you want this issue will be fixed in the future please test and post your feedbacks, it's very important for me!!!

Thanks

Wasser
    Hi Wasser,

i have the Problem, that´s no Sound over HDMI with 2.04-2.06. Not in Android not in SPMC.
    My R98 is over HDMI on a Pioneer VSX AV-Reciver.

With your Test-Kernel and the 2.06 i have Sound in SPMC (Stereo, DolbyDigital and DTS)
    With the Stock-Player Stereo and DD work, DTS is loud Noise-Sound.

In MX-Player the same withe DTS, all other work fine. When i use the h+-decoder, i have no Sound.

Edit: The same with 2.0.7.

Thank you so mutch for your nice Work.

Greets Gismo
    Last edited by gismo112; 03-23-2015, 14:25.

Comment

Originally posted by sparomba View Post
      I recently successfully replaced original firmware with Wasser Firmware 2.06 using the AndroidTool 2.3.

Now I wanted to update to the latest 2.07 Wasser firmware. However AndroidTool 2.3 doesn't detect the device anymore ("No device found") and the Winows PC detects the device as Nexus 10.

On the Android device under settings->usb "Connect to PC" is enabled. The required windows drivers are installed properly.

How can I upgrade from wasser firmware 2.06 to 2.07?
      Press the On / Off-Button on the Remote a few Seconds and then on the Menu click
      the Fastboot-Feature.
      Then the Box Reboot and Android-Tool find a Loader-Device an you can Flash Firmware.

Greets Gismo

Comment

Originally posted by sweup View Post
        I'm not able to find easy advanced settings, can you plz link to Play store?
        It's not in the play store. It's a program add-on for XBMC. I'm not sure which repo you can get it on bc I have so many installed.

It's probably on tvaddons.ag, TotalXBMC, possibly others as well.

Cheers,
        -SB
        ---------------------------------------
        Currently using U-BOX R89 with mo123 v1.6.
        Other android tv device - ADT-1 running latest PureNexus 6.0.1 MM and very impressed with the changes vs stock molly!
        Pipo M9S -- CrewRKTab custom rooted 4.4.2
        RCA Viking Pro 10 -- Custom stock rooted 5.1 by me <- FOR SALE
        ----------- ROM by me, the first way to update ZTE Force 4G from ICS to JB http://androidforums.com/threads/fin...om-ics.886408/

Comment

I recently successfully replaced original firmware with Wasser Firmware 2.06 using the AndroidTool 2.3.

Now I wanted to update to the latest 2.07 Wasser firmware. However AndroidTool 2.3 doesn't detect the device anymore ("No device found") and the Winows PC detects the device as Nexus 10.

On the Android device under settings->usb "Connect to PC" is enabled. The required windows drivers are installed properly.

Do you have ADB enabled in developer options? Should work if it's on. Use adb reboot-bootloader from command prompt.

Also, with nextxeon based board you can get to loader by unplugging the power, plugging the USB into your computer, then press the small button inside the bottom of the A/V jack and hold it while plugging in the power. This will boot it right into loader mode.

Cheers,
          -SB
          Other android tv device - ADT-1 running latest PureNexus 6.0.1 MM and very impressed with the changes vs stock molly!
          ----------- ROM by me, the first way to update ZTE Force 4G from ICS to JB http://androidforums.com/threads/fin...om-ics.886408/

Comment

Originally posted by sawbones999 View Post
            It's not in the play store. It's a program add-on for XBMC. I'm not sure which repo you can get it on bc I have so many installed.

It's probably on tvaddons.ag, TotalXBMC, possibly others as well.

Cheers,
            -SB
            Ah ok, thx
            Beelink R89
            Pioneer SC-2022
            Samsung 55" LED 2012

Previous:
            Minix X8-H
            Minix X5
            Logitech Revue

Comment

Originally posted by sweup View Post
              Ah ok, thx

You can copy paste mine few posts above in to a file named advancedsettings.xml.
              then put the file under
              For KODI: /sdcard/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/userdata
              For SPMC: /sdcard/Android/data/org.semperpax.spmc/files/spmc/userdata (if i remember correct)

Comment

Originally posted by orionas21 View Post
                You can copy paste mine few posts above in to a file named advancedsettings.xml.
                then put the file under
                For SPMC: /sdcard/Android/data/org.semperpax.spmc/files/spmc/userdata (if i remember correct)
                Thanks. Do you know if there is similar approach to this in Plex?
                Beelink R89
                Pioneer SC-2022
                Samsung 55" LED 2012

Previous:
                Minix X8-H
                Minix X5
                Logitech Revue

Comment

Hi Wasser!!

2.0.7 is perfect firmware!!
                  HDMI pass-through fixed and with advancedsettings.xml, lan cable cat6 (to Giga switch TPlink) no stutters at all from local (USB HDD or Network HDD or Internet streaming) with SPMC 14.1 beta 1!!
                  Code:
                  <advancedsettings>  
                    <network>
                      <buffermode>1</buffermode>
                      <readbufferfactor>20</readbufferfactor>
                      <cachemembuffersize>157286400</cachemembuffersize>
                    </network>
                  </advancedsettings>
                  If only i could make the tronsmart remote to play with it i would realy appreciate it!!
                  Any ideas on how to?
                  If you still have the original remote it works

Comment

Skype still not working for me.

Comment

Guys, I have a Rii i25. As I am using firefly board, I actually don't have any R28 nor other remotes. But this box has the IR receiver. So, I wanted to know if it is possible to, somehow, make the remote learn the IR codes from this ROM. I mean, the only way I know this Remote learn's commands is by having the original remote and use the learn function of the Rii i25 so it can imitate and save the commands on it.
                      So, my question is, is it possible to make the firefly board send a IR signal so I can save it on my Rii i25? Or it's just not possible?
                      Thank you

Comment

Can someone tell me if wifidirect works?...i'm still runing 2.0.5....and it doesn't work.....but he worked with 2.0.3

Comment

If you have a Tronsmart you'll need to follow the directions in my video (see below). The Wasser images don't have the drivers for the Tronsmart reset switch that's inside the headphone jack.

Tronsmart R28 PRO with wasser-2.0.7-beelink-r89-rk3288 ROM and MX Player

Comment

Originally posted by wasser View Post
                            Hi all,

i built new test kernel and uploaded here. Could please all of you (only have problem with hdmi audio output on some receiver) test this kernel if the nosound issue with HDMI audio output on some receivers is fixed?

If you want this issue will be fixed in the future please test and post your feedbacks, it's very important for me!!!

Thanks

Wasser
                            I'd say you've made the perfect image/kernel. HDMI passthrough works with the latest MX Player on My Pioneer Elite A/V receiver. The video in the DishAnywhere, History Channel, PBS Kids, YouTube, and YouTube kids is much better. You also fixed a wired mouse stutter/lag issue that's been present in every Rockchip device I've ever owned. Thank you! Tronsmart should pay you for this image. So far it's very good! I'll see if it will play videos for 5+ hours and see if it passes that test without rebooting.

I did check SPMC 14.1 and it seems to be working as well as MX Player.

Thanks again for your time and hard work. I will be donating again.
                            -Aaron
                            Last edited by amclean123; 03-23-2015, 19:38.
                            Tronsmart R28 PRO with wasser-2.0.7-beelink-r89-rk3288 ROM and MX Player

Comment

then put the file under
                              I'm pretty sure one of the folders for SPMC also has a leading "." - a.k.a. it's hidden and you won't see it in something like ES File Explorer unless you have hidden files enabled under tools. It used to be .xbmc but it may have changed between Gotham and Helix.

Cheers all!
                              -SB

Comment

Buffering Issues

First I want to say thanks for this awesome rom. I now have close to no video stutters. Watching videos on my Tronsmart r28 was almost unbearable to the point I almost gave up on this device. I do however still have buffering issues. Almost every movie or show that I watch take 5 to 10 minutes to completly buffer. I had it with the stock rom and still with this one.

I thought it was my network but I have kodi installed on the Galaxy Note 3 and it play the same movies and shows and i have little to no buffering. Any idea what could be the issue? I am using SPMC 14.1 and I created an advancedsettings file like the one posted a few post backs but that only allowed the buffering to complete. I did a couple of test on speedtest.net and my download speed is at 21 to 23 mbts and upload speed at 1.5 to 2 mbts. Any help would be appreciated. Again thanks for the hard work.

Comment

Working...
                                X