No announcement yet.

Kikat - Wasser Firmware for Beelink R89

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had everyone tried multiple USB ports on their device? Some seem to work better than others.
    Cheers
    -SB
    ---------------------------------------
    Currently using U-BOX R89 with mo123 v1.6.
    Other android tv device - ADT-1 running latest PureNexus 6.0.1 MM and very impressed with the changes vs stock molly!
    Pipo M9S -- CrewRKTab custom rooted 4.4.2
    RCA Viking Pro 10 -- Custom stock rooted 5.1 by me <- FOR SALE
    ----------- ROM by me, the first way to update ZTE Force 4G from ICS to JB http://androidforums.com/threads/fin...om-ics.886408/

Comment

USB Issue

Hello sawbones999

I have tried 7 Different USB Hard Drives all Have the issue to Different Degrees ...
      But None Play video correctly for more than a few minutes ...

NOW USB flash drives (64 GB) seem to Work Just fine ... Just NOT USB Hard Drives ..

Very Strange ...

Michael T.

Originally posted by sawbones999 View Post
      Had everyone tried multiple USB ports on their device? Some seem to work better than others.
      Cheers
      -SB
      3.0.x Lollipop firmware RK3288 By Wasser/ My Standard Remote IR
      CVSB-K200-Wireless Mini QWERTY Keyboard / Motion Mouse for Android RF
      Rii Mini i25 Qwerty Keyboard/Motion Mouse For Android RF
      Media Flow Suite ... 24 TB ReadyNas Pro wired 1 GB Ethernet

Comment

Originally posted by michael2t View Post
        Hello bluesmanuk,

Do yours have issues playing Videos from the USB drive as well ???

It always helps if More than one person is having the same issue ...

Michael T.

Thanks ...
        I don't have any issues with playing videos from any of my drives, whether hard or flash.

I use the side USB port and all drives are NTFS formatted,
        R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

USB Hard Drive Issues

Hello All ,

I have been trying every thing to Fix this issue and the Flashing USB Hard Drive LED ...and
          The USB Hard Drives NOT Playing correctly ...
          I had just about given up when I Decided to try something different ...

I found that My USB Hard Drives Seem to Work Fine On My K-R42 Rk3188 Kitkat Build ...
          So I started testing each apk to find the problem...

I have Found that If I go back to the previous Firmware and Load the Launcher3.apk /odex file and used them they Killed the Sound on the Player ... If I used the NEW ones From the Latest Build My sound works fine across the NETWORK ...

But My USB Hard Drives Did not Work Correctly still ...
          So I took the Launcher3.apk Wasser Wrote for My K-R42 Kitkat(RK3188) Build and Used it
          and Now my USB Hard Drives are working again ...

I hope Wasser will be able to Find the Issue with the Launcher3.apk as I like the NEW one Much better ...

Thanks All for Your Input ...

Michael T.
          Last edited by michael2t; 03-10-2015, 12:04.
          3.0.x Lollipop firmware RK3288 By Wasser/ My Standard Remote IR
          CVSB-K200-Wireless Mini QWERTY Keyboard / Motion Mouse for Android RF
          Rii Mini i25 Qwerty Keyboard/Motion Mouse For Android RF
          Media Flow Suite ... 24 TB ReadyNas Pro wired 1 GB Ethernet

Comment

How do I flash this on my r28 pro?

Comment

Originally posted by michael2t View Post
              Hello sawbones999

I have tried 7 Different USB Hard Drives all Have the issue to Different Degrees ...
              But None Play video correctly for more than a few minutes ...

NOW USB flash drives (64 GB) seem to Work Just fine ... Just NOT USB Hard Drives ..

Very Strange ...

Michael T.
              I'm not using wasser, but have heard similar complaints about constant writes going on etc. My question wasn't if you've tried other drives, but I meant have you tried all of the ports, even the otg one. Because one thing all of the RK3288 devices seem to have in common are that certain USB ports work better at one thing or another than other USB ports.

Just a thought.
              Cheers,
              -SB
              ---------------------------------------
              Currently using U-BOX R89 with mo123 v1.6.
              Other android tv device - ADT-1 running latest PureNexus 6.0.1 MM and very impressed with the changes vs stock molly!
              Pipo M9S -- CrewRKTab custom rooted 4.4.2
              RCA Viking Pro 10 -- Custom stock rooted 5.1 by me <- FOR SALE
              ----------- ROM by me, the first way to update ZTE Force 4G from ICS to JB http://androidforums.com/threads/fin...om-ics.886408/

Comment

Originally posted by uli-hh View Post
                I'm using the V 2.0.5 on my Belink R89 . ... but sometimes when booting the box my external Samsung 32GB SD-Card is not recognized. Removing and replugging the card does not have any effect.
                :
                Do you talk about a Samsung EVO?

I ask because I don't use the wasser 2.0.5 at eMMC/NAND but tried to use the 2.0.5 to boot from SD without any chance to work...
                2.0.4a boots from EVO (but only through circuitous)...
                A no-name class 10 (which should also use a Samsung chip, but I bet using MLC while the EVO uses TLC http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multi-level_cell) is the only SD card where the 2.0.5 works (but also only even after start difficulties)...
                Because I don't get any boot animation (rotating logo) I think it has already problems to mount the system partition...

(I have the same problem with Ugoos 2.0.6b which maybe also depends on the TLC, but I have to have a deeper look at it, because here I got the boot animation (and by renaming the zip I verified that the system partition was mounted), but if it's also because of this and if 2.0.5 uses a newer SDK, then maybe rockchip changed something ...)
                RK3288 Devices
                - Overview BOX (LINK !)
                - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
                UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
                Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
                Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
                Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

VPN

@wasser

After a lot of try

the VPN work fine on 2.0.3

After that on 2.0.4 2.0.4a 2.0.5 it's don't work even if you try update-kernel 2.0.4 or 2.0.5

When i check the installation on 2.0.3 you made a wipe all data do you do the same on 2.0.5 firmware ?

Hope that it's could be help you.

I stay in 2.0.3 because i really need vpn

Regards
                  Marc

Comment

Hi wasser when we can expect a version update from you. Thx

Comment

Originally posted by mslr75 View Post
                      @wasser

After a lot of try

the VPN work fine on 2.0.3

After that on 2.0.4 2.0.4a 2.0.5 it's don't work even if you try update-kernel 2.0.4 or 2.0.5

When i check the installation on 2.0.3 you made a wipe all data do you do the same on 2.0.5 firmware ?

Hope that it's could be help you.

I stay in 2.0.3 because i really need vpn

Regards
                      Marc
                      i installed Hola free vpn apk from playstore and tested vpn, it just works for me with 2.0.5.
                      can someone else reproduce this issue ?

Thanks
                      http://www.freak-tab.de/wasser/btn_donate.gif

You can make a donation if you find my work useful

Comment

Originally posted by martijn156 View Post
                        Hi wasser when we can expect a version update from you. Thx
                        the FW 2.0.6 is done and maybe will be released this weekend

Wasser

Comment

Originally posted by wasser View Post
                          the FW 2.0.6 is done and maybe will be released this weekend

Wasser
                          Really looking forward to try it! Do you have a changelog for the new rom?

Comment

Originally posted by wasser View Post
                            i installed Hola free vpn apk from playstore and tested vpn, it just works for me with 2.0.5.
                            can someone else reproduce this issue ?

Thanks
                            Not working for me too. I have just now installed hola vpn. When i try to start for example Dolphin browser from Germany. Software (hola) ask me for permission. I accept it, and then nothing is happening. There is no notification (key icon) and my ip is same as before. I am using 2.0.5

Comment

Wasser Firmware 2.0.6 release

Hi All,

Wasser Firmware 2.0.6 is released, please take a look at the first post to get more infos!

Have fun.

Wasser

Comment

&quot;

Link Down, please!
                                Permission denied
                                Last edited by manero; 03-15-2015, 12:23.

Comment

Working...
                                X