• Show
Clear All

Random mute issue is back
    Three times in 30 min.

Comment

Originally posted by Mario023 View Post
      Random mute issue is back
      Three times in 30 min.
      I spent a whole day using it and never once had the issue.
      R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Originally posted by bluesmanuk View Post
        I spent a whole day using it and never once had the issue.
        That's why it's random... The first time it happened was during a movie and then a week later it happened again.

The issue doesn't happen frequently but it's still present.

Comment

No sound via Hdmi

Hello no video stutter but no sound via Hdmi Anthem D2 and no remote inputs
          Tronsmart Orion R28 Meta. Wasser Firmware V2.0.6
          Anyone else have this issue, any ideas?

Thanks
          Bruce
          Last edited by brewster201; 03-17-2015, 16:08.

Comment

Originally posted by theeze View Post
            That's why it's random... The first time it happened was during a movie and then a week later it happened again.

The issue doesn't happen frequently but it's still present.
            3 times in 30 minutes would be very unusual though and might have given light to a potential common problem, so just illustrating that it doesn't seem to be so.
            R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Hello, i am still on 2.0.5. Sometimes there is no audio muting issue for weeks, and sometime it happens 3-4 times during 45 minutes tv show. There is no exact pattern. Also i see micro stutter visible during panning scenes in mx player. With spmc playback is correct.

Comment

Originally posted by Mario023 View Post
                I do not understand why I have micro stuttering.?
                With minix x7 I dont have this problems.
                Maybe the problem is in my tv (lg model 2013).?
                Same thing here I had minix x7 before with wasser firmware, it's playing full HD (1080) without problems! But with my R28 meta always with stuttering when it play HD movie!!

In all case THANKS A LOT TO WASSER, you always do the best ROMS! And I hope that you will fix this problem in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by cell_c18 View Post
                  Same thing here I had minix x7 before with wasser firmware, it's playing full HD (1080) without problems! But with my R28 meta always with stuttering when it play HD movie!!

In all case THANKS A LOT TO WASSER, you always do the best ROMS! And I hope that you will fix this problem in the future.
                  Use Mo's 1.5 rom instead. The only problem is you can't turn it off unless you press and hold the power button for 10 seconds or unplug it, but it is the best rom for these devices.

Comment

Originally posted by brewster201 View Post
                    Hello no video stutter but no sound via Hdmi Anthem D2 and no remote inputs
                    Tronsmart Orion R28 Meta. Wasser Firmware V2.0.6
                    Anyone else have this issue, any ideas?

Thanks
                    Bruce

Comment

Use Mo's 1.5 rom instead. The only problem is you can't turn it off unless you press and hold the power button for 10 seconds or unplug it, but it is the best rom for these devices.
                      Thanks! But i try to download his link (Android Rom Only) and it doesn't work!

Comment

Ok, I download it and I flashed it, but there is the same issue! Waaser rom is more better than this!

With Mo1.5 rom I have a lot of stuttering!

Comment

Originally posted by cell_c18 View Post
                          Ok, I download it and I flashed it, but there is the same issue! Waaser rom is more better than this!

With Mo1.5 rom I have a lot of stuttering!
                          Are you using SPMC or Kodi?

SPMC is made for RK3288 boxes and doesn't have these stutters.

Comment

Hi all,
                            I've flashed this fantastic rom! In the stock version there was a "smart" launcher, ad-hoc for a media center(i don't remember it's name). Where can I found it?

Thank you!

Comment

Soon comes a new fw from Tronsmart.
                              He promised to solve stuttering issue.
                              They blame the rock chip sdk.

Comment

Are you using SPMC or Kodi?

SPMC is made for RK3288 boxes and doesn't have these stutters.
                                Of course, I always use SPMC! and I have stutters in HD video (streaming and from usb HDD).

Comment

Working...
                                X