No announcement yet.

Cube Talk9x U65GT_V2.0_en_mod_Lepi_20141206 for CWM or TWRP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Serial number is the number on the back of the tablet or is it the number in settings about tablet coustom build number?

Comment

Bootanimation

Originally posted by Lepi View Post
      Anons!
      Happy New Year!
      Think your boot animation is so good you should offer it to Cube. Way superior to their effort!

Comment

TWRP CWM installation

Hi guys,
        Could you tell me please if there are any instructions anywhere I can find how can I install TWRP or CWM for U65GT? Cyagenmod says that my device is not supported and I cannot install Lepi's ROM.
        Thank you in advance

Comment

Anons!
          Happy New Year!
          Should there be a link 2.0.2 or is not out yet

Comment

Originally posted by ipi View Post
            Serial number is the number on the back of the tablet or is it the number in settings about tablet coustom build number?
            it is printed on the back of the tablet. It says year and week of production
            if you appreciate my efforts this is the link for any donation:
            https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...NonHostedGuest

Comment

No, install a patch from Brian for a new layout memory.
              What patch is this. Would like to increase the internal storage as well

Comment

I have made a full backup with twrp recovery. Do I still needback uo my IMEI?

Comment

Hi.

Could someone do easy step by step guide to install CWM and/or TWRP?
                  And also after that how to install this mod. Hard to find "proper" guide...

All what I've done is rooted this with iRoot, tried others but this seems to work... but root is not complete because some programs complain about root..

Finally, does this mod work with b14456290019 ?
                  I've build number 0502L012_EP79-U65GTB18MXXTDC_V2.0_20141111
                  custom build number is 1415687229

Comment

Originally posted by simexi View Post
                    Hi.

All what I've done is rooted this with iRoot, tried others but this seems to work... but root is not complete because some programs complain about root..

Take a look the video in this threads post #49

Comment

Hi.

Here is the easiest way to install a custom recovery. First, make sure you have "Mobileuncle Tools" installed. If not, get it at the Playstore. Put the recovery.img in the root of your sd card (internal one). Load up "Mobileuncle Tools" and go to "Recovery Update". That's it and no pc required.
                      Enjoy,

Comment

Originally posted by Freewaymad View Post
                        Load up "Mobileuncle Tools" and go to "Recovery Update". That's it and no pc required.
                        Tried before, and now... still not working.

Comment

Somehow I managed to flash twrp. Flashtool gave error, mobitool may have done it afterwards..

Comment

Somehow I managed to flash twrp. Flashtool gave error, mobitool may have done it afterwards..
                            What recovery do you have now?

Comment

Originally posted by Freewaymad View Post
                              What recovery do you have now?
                              TWRP_2810_LEPI_light

Comment

TWRP_2810_LEPI_light
                                I would try to flash back to a stock recovery, then flash back to TWRP 2810. I have not really heard of any problems with this. If that does not work, some have posted that they flashed CWM then TWRP, and that fixed their problems. I originally rooted my stock ROM and simply flashed using Mobileuncle Tools. It was to TWRP 2700 since 2810 was not out yet. I then flashed to 2810 using 2700.

As far as your root problem
                                but root is not complete because some programs complain about root..
                                . I would use a root checker to verify you actually are rooted properly (any of them work). If you are, I would install Chainfire's Superuser then go into that; under Settings, go to system and "Install SuperSU into /system". It will clean out any other superuser and install this one. That should clear up your problem.

Comment

Working...
                                X