No announcement yet.

Cube Talk9x U65GT_V2.0_en_mod_Lepi_20141206 for CWM or TWRP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello guys... What's the best Chinese tab to buy right now? Is the Cube Talk 9x still recommended? Is the low quality screen problem already fixed?

Comment

Originally posted by odomike View Post
      Hi everyone,

I am new here though I have had my Cube Talk 9X for w few months and have also downloaded 900SuperSport and now Lepi's ROMs for use on my Talk 9X.

I'd like to know one thing though ... Is there any specific differences between the V2.0.1 and the V2.0.2 or just the theme color (White as in the case of V2.0.2)?

Thanks to all for help.
      You can check the ChangeLog from the thead's first post (V2.0.1 and V2.0.2). What I see, there is just minor changes.

Differences from V2.0.1 to V2.0.2:
      - "13. Improved interface firmware for better readability of the text on the buttons and panels"
      - "14. The firmware two launcher - Launcher 3 and ApexLauncher. Left to the user's choice." (in V2.0.1 there is Launcher 3 and Cool Launcher)
      - "19. Introduced animation notifications."
      - "20. The pre-installed soft: TitaniumBackup, mobileuncle.toolbox, rootexplorer, Terminal, viperFX4." (in V2.0.1 there is no viperFX4)
      - + the changes in theme color

You can always download the Apex launcher from Play Store is you want it.

Originally posted by eteles View Post
      Hello guys... What's the best Chinese tab to buy right now? Is the Cube Talk 9x still recommended? Is the low quality screen problem already fixed?
      Please, do not post multiple times same post. Just wait for answer. The right thead would also be "Cube 9x u65gt" for this question. This thead is for Lepi's rom. And the other thead is for 900Supersport rom.

First of all check this post so you know why the screen is grainy in some tablets. I don't know if the screen issue is fixed now. I can only say that my tablet is produced 1430 (14=year, 30=week) and my screen is good.
      Last edited by Vohukain; 02-05-2015, 17:35.

Comment

Originally posted by Vohukain View Post
        You can check the ChangeLog from the thead's first post (V2.0.1 and V2.0.2). What I see, there is just minor changes.

Differences from V2.0.1 to V2.0.2:
        - "13. Improved interface firmware for better readability of the text on the buttons and panels"
        - "14. The firmware two launcher - Launcher 3 and ApexLauncher. Left to the user's choice." (in V2.0.1 there is Launcher 3 and Cool Launcher)
        - "19. Introduced animation notifications."
        - "20. The pre-installed soft: TitaniumBackup, mobileuncle.toolbox, rootexplorer, Terminal, viperFX4." (in V2.0.1 there is no viperFX4)
        - + the changes in theme color

You can always download the Apex launcher from Play Store is you want it.

Please, do not post multiple times same post. Just wait for answer. The right thead would also be "Cube 9x u65gt" for this question. This thead is for Lepi's rom. And the other thead is for 900Supersport rom.

First of all check this post so you know why the screen is grainy in some tablets. I don't know if the screen issue is fixed now. I can only say that my tablet is produced 1430 (14=year, 30=week) and my screen is good.
        Thanks for the info Vohukain. I'm currently on 2.0.4B right now and I'm enjoying it so much.

Comment

Originally posted by odomike View Post
          Thanks for the info Vohukain. I'm currently on 2.0.4B right now and I'm enjoying it so much.
          Has that been released on freaktab? Link?

/J

Comment

Originally posted by JugsteR View Post
            Has that been released on freaktab? Link?

/J
            Have you heard about search? Here it is: CUBE TALK9X U65GT_V2.0.4B_Lepi_150115

Comment

Originally posted by Vohukain View Post
              Have you heard about search? Here it is: CUBE TALK9X U65GT_V2.0.4B_Lepi_150115
              I have heard about it, yes. Found it too. Forgot to update my original post. Sorry for wasting your time.

Cheers,
              J

Comment

new ROM Loli style!

Welcome!
                videoTutor1 videoTutor2 videoTutor3 videoTutor4 videoTutor5 videoTutor6
                TWRP_2.8.1.0
                TWRP_2810_newTheme TWRP_2.8.5.0
                PayPal donate WMID410517421626

Comment

Originally posted by Lepi View Post
                  Many thanks!

Comment

Hi,

i'm using Brain's 900Supersport rom (based on official V1.8 September rom) on my Cube.
                    I want to know if it is better to upgrate to Lepi's 2.0 or stay on 900Supersport 1.8.
                    Is there a big differens between these?
                    Last edited by Arrived; 03-02-2015, 12:13.

Comment

Hi,
                      I'm trying to follow the steps to install the rom using TWRP.
                      When I reboot in recovery mode I don't know how to go to the advanced tab to do the necessary wipes.
                      In my menu I have only, concerning wipes :
                      wipe cache
                      wipe data/factory reset

Thanks for your help

Comment

Hello,

I'm a newbie to Android tablets and have just bought a Cube Talk 9X and run into the storage space problem. I can't install all the apps I want. I have loads of storage showing free under usb (>10GB) + and external sd card with 32 GB but it always installs to the tiny internal sd.

I was considering reflashing with Lepi's rom but I'm unsure which; 900Supersport's (a Ducati man?) 1.8 or Lepi 2.0. The tablet seems to run Chrome & Opera ok. When I look in "About" to check on versions it tells me Custom built version 1421198781. It is Android version 4.4.2 with kernel 3.4.67.

My biggest interest is increasing the storage size for apps but happy to get root and a better, more English rom if that's easy.

I have no idea what CWM & TWRP are by the way so go easy on me!

Can someone advise what rom to use or even just how to increase app storage? I'll need to be told the step sequence.

Thanks.

Comment

Hello and thank you very much Lepi for all the work you've done. I'm new to this kind of stuff, so sorry in advance. I've searched all over, in this thread, other sites etc, but I can't find cwd or twrp for cube 9x anywhere. I have the original rom V 2.0 and B142840*** so I think this rom is right for my system. I have rooted the device already. The main problem I am facing is that it doesn't connect to pc, just charges, so I can't use the flash tool... And the reason i want to flash a new rom is because the battery takes 30 hours to charge from 0 to 100 percent, probably a software problem... Any solutions i can try? Any help at all is appreciated and thanks in advance...

Comment

Stildar, you didn't search enough!
                            Here you can find TWRP:

30 hours for charging is not a SW problem, if I were in you I would try another charger...
                            if you appreciate my efforts this is the link for any donation:
                            https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...NonHostedGuest

Comment

Originally posted by Lepi View Post
                              Patch to v2.0 firmware for those who are familiar keystrokes some letters are more important than black gesture.
                              There are no guarantees! Install only through modrecovery! Preliminary backup is required!
                              Thanks very much. I had been struggling for a week to update my ROM but I am a layman and searched thro' and tried huge number of sites, forums and youtube, but finally using the process (at DISQUS http://www.addictivetips.com/mobile/how-to-install-a-custom-recovery-to-an-android-phone-device/) and some info. from this page I was successfully able to do it on my Expensive & Feature packed Chinese Phone !

Comment

Originally posted by ADB user View Post

Thanks very much. I had been struggling for a week to update my ROM but I am a layman and searched thro' and tried huge number of sites, forums and youtube, but finally using the process (at DISQUS http://www.addictivetips.com/mobile/how-to-install-a-custom-recovery-to-an-android-phone-device/) and some info. from this page I was successfully able to do it on my Expensive & Feature packed Chinese Phone !
                                ADVISE??? Is it advisable to go further and install Lollipop on this custom ROM. (http://freaktab.com/forum/mtk-based-...k-firmware-1-8) ??

Comment

Working...
                                X