Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Customer Service: Order Shipping, After-Sale Problem, Post Here!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GeekbuyingService
    replied
    Originally posted by cocobarbarian1 View Post
    ORDER #4180000
    Email: [email protected]
    I ordered a gpd win exactly seven days ago and the order has still not processed. I haven't gotten any tracking number or any word from geekbuying. I sent to emails and I have received no replies. It is insane that I have to go to a form site to get answers about an order I paid more than $300 on. This is the last time I buy something from Geekbuying. Please help me get answers
    Sir,

Since we had a 8 days holiday for China National Day, the order processing time and email reply time got postponed.
    About your order, I just checked the system and it is all fully packed and shall be sent out within the next 24 hours.
    Once your order is shipped, your will receive a notification email on the shipping details.
    If you need any further help, please feel free to contact me.

Icy
    Customer Support Team

Leave a comment:

• cocobarbarian1
    replied
    ORDER #4180000
    Email: [email protected]
    I ordered a gpd win exactly seven days ago and the order has still not processed. I haven't gotten any tracking number or any word from geekbuying. I sent to emails and I have received no replies. It is insane that I have to go to a form site to get answers about an order I paid more than $300 on. This is the last time I buy something from Geekbuying. Please help me get answers

Leave a comment:

• GeekbuyingService
    replied
    Originally posted by Ozman View Post
    I also have a defective Mecool Pro + box Order #4141625. It arrived around 18 September and I reported it faulty on 4 October. Geekbuying after-sale support told me to flash http://blog.geekbuying.com/2017/09/m...date-20170927/ which is for a different box. I now have a dead Mecool box with the faulty Samsung emmc 5.1 SEC713, B041, KLMAG1JENB, S5G2KXICS.

I have told Geekbuying support about this and am waiting for a reply.
    would you please help to give a last try on it?

if this does not work, we will apply a refund on the item.

Icy
    Customer Support Team

Leave a comment:

• GeekbuyingService
    replied
    Originally posted by 4everAnoob View Post
    I urge Geekbuying to refund ALL those with a Samsung eMMC 5.1 type KLMAG1JENB-B041 SEC 713 equipped box.
    There is no way to determine if the box either :
    - can be updated without risking permanent brick or -will not brick itself in the near future
    would you please help to give a last try on it?

if this does not work, we will apply a refund on the item.

Icy
    Customer Support Team

Leave a comment:

• trebor
    replied
    Have you seen and tried or tested the latest update:

Leave a comment:

• 4everAnoob
    replied
    I urge Geekbuying to refund ALL those with a Samsung eMMC 5.1 type KLMAG1JENB-B041 SEC 713 equipped box.
    There is no way to determine if the box either :
    - can be updated without risking permanent brick or -will not brick itself in the near future

Leave a comment:

• Ozman
    replied
    I also have a defective Mecool Pro + box Order #4141625. It arrived around 18 September and I reported it faulty on 4 October. Geekbuying after-sale support told me to flash http://blog.geekbuying.com/2017/09/m...date-20170927/ which is for a different box. I now have a dead Mecool box with the faulty Samsung emmc 5.1 SEC713, B041, KLMAG1JENB, S5G2KXICS.

I have told Geekbuying support about this and am waiting for a reply.

Leave a comment:

• GeekbuyingService
    replied
    Originally posted by 4everAnoob View Post
    Dear GB,

I as well ordered a Mecool M8S Pro+ from you, last month.
    My order number is 4149888.
    The box suffers from freezes, also very occasionally the display blinks on and off like it is briefly disconnected.
    As this box is not up to acceptable standards, I am forced to ask for a refund.

Regards
    Sir,

Noted with your request and I also find your emails in the mailbox.
    The support team will reply your mail for further suggestions and offers.
    Kindly please check your mailbox within 24 hours for detailed information.
    If there is any needs, feel free to contact me.

Icy
    Customer Support Team

Leave a comment:

• 4everAnoob
    replied
    Dear GB,

I as well ordered a Mecool M8S Pro+ from you, last month.
    My order number is 4149888.
    The box suffers from freezes, also very occasionally the display blinks on and off like it is briefly disconnected.
    As this box is not up to acceptable standards, I am forced to ask for a refund.

Regards

Leave a comment:

• GeekbuyingService
    replied
    Originally posted by Jango8 View Post
    So now they sent me an email offering a refund of USD$25 only! WTF are these guys doing here? I paid like USD$43. I want a full refund! Really poor poor customer service here!

Hi,

That email reply was sent before my reply here, so we do not send any new reply "now".
    I have listed our return policy in my reply and hope you can read about it.

Return policy https://www.geekbuying.com/help/cust.../return_policy
    We can only provide a return for replacement or a partially refund on your case since the item has been used.

If you are not satisfied with the suggested amount, I will ask the team to suggest another amount but the item price is $36.99 thus we can not help to apply a $40 on it.

Your email will be replied within 24 hours. Kindly please have a check later.

Icy
    Customer Support Team

Leave a comment:

• GeekbuyingService
    replied
    Originally posted by sirzur View Post

Order 4123346 - MECOOL M8S pro +

So I requested a full refund and your team has just replied to my request with another request for a payment of $10 to ship me the same working product. How is this another solution that you indicated here? Or even different from the first solution offered?

Are you actually communicating with your team or do you just say things here for general consumption irregardless of what is happening with the other email communication.

My indicated solution is for geekbuying to issue me a full refund. Can you please make your team aware of this fact and indicate here that you accept the solution?

Thanks
    Hi,
    Sorry that they mistake your case with another order and now i have asked them to send you the correct reply.
    Kindly please havea check now.

Icy
    Customer Support Team

Leave a comment:

• Jango8
    replied
    So now they sent me an email offering a refund of USD$25 only! WTF are these guys doing here? I paid like USD$43. I want a full refund! Really poor poor customer service here!

Originally posted by GeekbuyingService View Post

Sir, sorry for the late reply.

I just checked the email history from you with the after service team.
    As the return policy shows https://www.geekbuying.com/help/cust.../return_policy
    "3. Within 1 month-GeekBuying (free repair warranty)
    GeekBuying will be in charge of the shipping fee in the form of partially coupons and partially refund to your PayPal account."
    We can only provide a return for replacement or a partially refund on your case.

Also please be noted that we can not apply a refund that is more than the item price. For the detailed refund amount, you can talk with the aftersale team.

Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.
    Icy
    Customer Support Team

Leave a comment:

• sirzur
    replied
    Originally posted by GeekbuyingService View Post

Ok, I will ask the team to provide you another solution or you can tell them your preferred solution.
    Icy
    Customer Support Team
    Order 4123346 - MECOOL M8S pro +

So I requested a full refund and your team has just replied to my request with another request for a payment of $10 to ship me the same working product. How is this another solution that you indicated here? Or even different from the first solution offered?

Are you actually communicating with your team or do you just say things here for general consumption irregardless of what is happening with the other email communication.

My indicated solution is for geekbuying to issue me a full refund. Can you please make your team aware of this fact and indicate here that you accept the solution?

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• GeekbuyingService
    replied
    Originally posted by satkingno View Post

Good luck. In this thread they promised me a mail reply within 24 hours. Nothing.
    Sir,

First sorry about you mentioned that you did not receive the reply within 24 hours.
    Since there was a National Holiday for 8 days from 10.1-10.8, the reply time got much later than we promised.
    And I just check the mailbox that your email has been replied on 10-13.
    You can follow the email for further communication.
    If you need anything, feel free to contact me.

Icy
    Customer Support Team

Leave a comment:

• GeekbuyingService
    replied
    Originally posted by adam149 View Post
    Order #4115701 purchased from Geekbuying - I have a defective Mecool box because of bad eMMC memory issue. I want a working product or a refund. I will complain to PayPal if my issue is not resolved. I have sent multiple emails and got no response.
    Hello Sir,

Noted with your request and I also find your emails in the mailbox.
    The support team will reply your mail for further information and instructions.
    Kindly please check your mailbox within 24 hours for detailed operation.
    If there is any needs, feel free to contact me.

Icy
    Customer Support Team

Leave a comment:

Working...
X