No announcement yet.

OLD - UG802 2dark4u/Finless custom ROM version 1.7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Finless, love your work so don't take this as a negative thing but I was wondering if it was possible to revert back to the stock firmware for this device after installing a finless rom (1.7 atm)?

The day I got my device my wifi was phenominal and streaming was flawless, since installing different roms and playing around more with it I can't get more than 2bars of reception one foot away from my modem. I would like to test the original firmware again and see if that resolves my issue (whether it will or not I'd still like to know if it's possible to go back to stock anyway).

Comment

Originally posted by taboo_ View Post
      Hey Finless, love your work so don't take this as a negative thing but I was wondering if it was possible to revert back to the stock firmware for this device after installing a finless rom (1.7 atm)?

The day I got my device my wifi was phenominal and streaming was flawless, since installing different roms and playing around more with it I can't get more than 2bars of reception one foot away from my modem. I would like to test the original firmware again and see if that resolves my issue (whether it will or not I'd still like to know if it's possible to go back to stock anyway).
      http://armtvtech.com/. UG802.

Comment

Originally posted by lambstone View Post
        Thanks, I do have the firmwares from apad.tv but to install them you put a "update.img" file on a memory card and the OS automatically picks them up. Fineless rom's take out that functionality. Any other way to restore?

Edit: I figured it out from this link here for anyone interested: http://armtvtech.com/armtvtechforum/...d168de01a3836c
        Last edited by taboo_; 12-09-2012, 12:31.

Comment

I cant speak for the kernel but my part of the work on the ROM is not sources!
          I take apart binaries and edit smali files. So basically the sources are there. Take apart the APKs and it's all available.

2dark can do whatever he likes. I do not control him.

As for picking on this site for distributing ROMs. I think you better first go chase down all the other MUCH LARGER sites that are making money. We are in the red not the black so your statement of making money is BS.

Bob
          "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
          "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
          "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
          "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
          "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
          "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
          "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
          "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
          "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

The rom and kernel are great !!, thanks so much 2dark4u and Finless !!

I got this setup on my UG802:
            parameter2gb, boot1080.img, kernel_1080_CPU1272_GPU466_RAM1120.img, Finless ROM 1.7

It works awesome...
            I did not find any problems, but iam still testing

I changed a view things:

- Using "Nova Launcher" now

- Changed the DPI from "160" to "210" to adjust the small icons and text on the 1080p resolution:
            https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...GljaGFuZ2VyIl0.
            - Using "SetCPU" @performance instead of "CPU Control Lite", gives me better results with "AnTuTu Benchmark" from 8104 to 9385
            https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...mNsb2NraW5nIl0.
            - Using "SuperSU" instead of "Superuser" it grants apps access faster on boot
            https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...S5zdXBlcnN1Il0.

Still figuring out what work best for hiding the bar
            The default hidebar keeps popping backup when using XBMC
            It would be great to run the default hidebar in "kiosk mode"
            "GMDHideBar 1.1.3" and "Hide Bar 1.10" dont work on this rom !
            Edit: "Hide Bar 1.10" works, but requires a reboot to get bar back

Overall this is the best and fastest setup I experienced since I got the UG802
            Thanks...
            Last edited by gds; 12-09-2012, 17:07.

Comment

Originally posted by ether0 View Post
              I asked nicely and Alex/2dark4u told that he won't give me the sources because, I quote, "my work was paid and I can't give you the source of modded drivers".
              I will also add, NOT ALL parts of Android are open source. Drivers in fact may not be open source!
              In fact there are several drivers in Android that are NOT open source. I know Alex has a contact at uGoos. My bet is he is telling you they gave him their source for some driver or something which possibly is not open source!
              So if he does release his kernel source he probably has a right to pull the non-open source driver code!

I have never used source code for any of my ROMs. It's all tweaking on smali files, finding more efficient binaries from other ROMs, changing file system formats for performance, editing binaries in a hex editor, etc, etc. So sorry.... there is no SOURCE to release from my end.

Your beating the straw man of yours to death and soon no crows will land on it!

Bob
              Last edited by Finless; 12-09-2012, 16:39.

Comment

I've answered to ether0, but he won't to understand me. So I'll explain here.

1. In source available in internet I've added to kernel writen from scratch drivers for my own USB gadget's project
                There is drivers for devices not really existing and prototypes of them, this is my job (HW/SW research).

2. You want me to give You my all sources for commercial projects ? Paid by some companies writen from scratch drivers ? Read GPL again.

3. There is modification's not well tested for a moment or I need to update GIT when I add every letter to source ? (at the end of project I'll publish my sources for sure).

I've answered to You. I don't know your name, so I said in message "friend". But the answer is "I'm not your friend" and You want any help or support from me ?

I'll not answer You more ! what is cahnce You are firmware maker who will sell the sources or You will make the business on them, I don't belive You are speaking about GPL and asking for sources just to see them and not to use for earning money.
                Too high interest and pressure from You so good luck with earning money with other people work.

P.S. try to compile "available" source for RK3066 by omegamoon it even won't compile or work without modifications, so if You wish I'll upolad similar source for You.

Comment

I am going to close this BS prodding by ether0 with the following

As I stated above. NOT all parts of Android are GPL. In fact many are Apache and in fact as I stated, drivers etc MAY NOT BE GPL or open source!!!

From the link above:

"Important firmware or drivers are generally proprietary also. These handle the phone network radio, WiFi, bluetooth, GPS, 3D graphics, the camera, the speaker, and in some cases the microphone too."

So as stated. If Alex got hired to make drivers for a company THEY CAN BE PROPRIETARY!
                  All he is required to do is release the GPL parts of his kernel. Ether0 does not understand GPL and his arguement with Alex about making money making drivers and that HE MUST release the code, is total BS.

Now I quote GPL:
                  "Thus, it is not the intent of this section to claim rights or contest
                  your rights to work written entirely by you;
                  rather, the intent is to
                  exercise the right to control the distribution of derivative or
                  collective works based on the Program.

In addition, mere aggregation of another work not based on the Program
                  with the Program (or with a work based on the Program) on a volume of
                  a storage or distribution medium does not bring the other work under
                  the scope of this License.
                  "

So all Alex has to release is the mods he made the to kernel (derivative or collective work). He does not have to release his OWN code that he has added to the kernel. So you know his GPU driver is his own code!

ether0, you have 9 posts here on freaktab. The first one is asking for a custom screen res. THE REST are all poking at people over this! You actually do not have all your facts correct. Alex does NOT have to release ALL his code!

Again ether0 has a motive and IT IS NOT IN THE INTEREST OF GPL or the people here!
                  He hounded me and 2dark4u for a custom screen resolution. Alex told him he did not think it could be done. ether0 did not like that answer! Alex shared the PM's with me. I wont post them here but trust me. ether0 DID not ask nicely and in fact talked to Alex in a threatening way.

Alex said above he will release the GPL complaint parts when he is done and has time to basically remove his PROPRIETARY code from it. It is a lot of work to do that.

Bob
                  Last edited by Finless; 12-09-2012, 18:04.

Comment

Yeah guys stop pestering them to release their code when they worked hard to make it and its not source. Be happy they do the hard work for you and stop complaining.

Comment

Originally posted by bach0405 View Post
                      Hi,
                      cifsmanager works pretty well with 1.7 ROM.
                      You have just tto create a mount point, to give the NAS folder on the first line, for example : 192.168.1.XX/Downloads, then you click on the second line, it gives the corresponding local folder name that you can change. You keep the third line with guest, and that's all. You save and mount the folder.
                      It is obvious but you have to be on the same NAS and to give the exact folder name. You have to check if your NAS or your shared computer allows it.
                      What do you mean by " you have to be on the same NAS"? I've got a WD mybook Live and i accessing my NAS in XBMC with smb (samba). Will this work?

I'am using the following settings:
                      //NETWERKSCHIJF/Public/Shared Videos/Films
                      //mnt/sdcard/cifs/Films
                      Automount on
                      user guest
                      file_mode 0777
                      dir_mode 0777

that's all, but it's not working, i'am getting the following error:
                      mount bad address 'NETWERKSCHIJF\public\Shared Videos'

Comment

Any news about audio issue on 1080p version?

Comment

Originally posted by lazik View Post
                          Any news about audio issue on 1080p version?
                          I also have some problem with audio output at kernel_720_CPU1272_GPU466_RAM1120. too much high frequency at audio steam

Comment

Originally posted by bmonninkhof View Post
                            What do you mean by " you have to be on the same NAS"? I've got a WD mybook Live and i accessing my NAS in XBMC with smb (samba). Will this work?

I'am using the following settings:
                            //NETWERKSCHIJF/Public/Shared Videos/Films
                            //mnt/sdcard/cifs/Films
                            Automount on
                            user guest
                            file_mode 0777
                            dir_mode 0777

that's all, but it's not working, i'am getting the following error:
                            mount bad address 'NETWERKSCHIJF\public\Shared Videos'
                            Hi,
                            I have a HDD connected to my NAS. To have the proper address, I use es file explorer, then LAN , new, search, and I find my HDD. The address given by es file explorer for me is : smb://192.168.2.1/TVIX(A1), so I put 192.168.2.1/TVIX(A1) on the first line of cifsmanager and I don't have any problem to connect. I don't know if I have special permissions to make it work.

Comment

sound out on 1080 kernel

Got no sound out neither with hdmi straight into tv nor from usb to dac. On hdmi no sound at all, using usb to dac, who is reconized, i get kind of static noise every now and then. Any solution in sight ?

Comment

Sound problems

A new PSU shipped on friday - 5V 4A, but sound issue - cracklings and echoes still persist
                                I tried 6 different PSU and different combinations, for example 5V 4A to mini usb and another 5V 3A to usb hub, but sound is still bad. HDMI cables does not change anything.
                                Maybe is something with sound driver?

My dmesg log -there is a new line every 1/100s:
                                Code:
                                <6>[   71.529135] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   71.539244] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   71.549214] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   71.559197] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   71.569208] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   71.579106] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   71.589237] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   71.599092] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   71.609102] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   71.619131] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   71.629100] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   71.639114] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   71.649113] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   71.659137] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   71.669101] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   71.679194] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   71.689195] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   71.699108] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   71.709095] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   71.719087] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   71.729093] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   71.739317] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   71.749117] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   71.759113] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   71.769391] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   71.779152] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   71.789116] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   71.799124] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   71.809089] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   71.819066] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   71.829081] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   71.839054] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   71.849065] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   71.859061] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   71.869082] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   71.879066] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   71.889068] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   71.899100] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   71.909100] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   71.919109] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   71.929114] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   71.939114] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   71.949128] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   71.959613] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   71.969208] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   71.979241] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   71.989114] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   71.999113] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   72.009261] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   72.019082] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   72.029088] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   72.039087] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   72.049120] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   72.059107] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   72.069125] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   72.079215] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   72.089065] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   72.099055] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   72.109060] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   72.119050] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   72.129135] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   72.139136] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   72.149116] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   72.159134] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   72.169116] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   72.179121] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   72.189119] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   72.199147] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   72.209132] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   72.219135] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   72.229130] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   72.239132] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   72.249115] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   72.259128] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   72.269122] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   72.279132] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   72.289123] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   72.299136] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   72.309127] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   72.319135] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   72.329146] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   72.339129] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   72.349135] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   72.359133] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   72.369139] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   72.379126] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   72.389163] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   72.399168] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   72.409153] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   72.419134] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   72.429142] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   72.439125] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   72.449132] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   72.459135] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   72.469111] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   72.479132] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   72.489120] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   72.499154] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   72.509129] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   72.519133] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   72.529115] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   72.539123] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   72.549120] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   72.559135] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   72.569111] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   72.579132] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   72.589108] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   72.599131] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   72.609141] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   72.619136] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   72.629111] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   72.639127] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   72.649108] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   72.659133] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   72.669110] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   72.679121] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   72.689109] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   72.699154] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   72.709126] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   72.719132] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   72.729112] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   72.739123] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   72.749108] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   72.759133] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   72.769111] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   72.779458] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   72.789189] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   72.799205] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   72.809113] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   72.819115] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   72.829055] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   72.839081] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   72.849044] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   72.859074] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   72.869044] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   72.879076] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   72.889044] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   72.899076] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   72.909057] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   72.919078] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   72.929045] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   72.939060] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   72.949044] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   72.959070] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   72.969042] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   72.979058] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   72.989044] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   72.999072] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   73.009054] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   73.019081] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   73.029048] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   73.039053] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   73.049065] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   73.059069] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   73.069047] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   73.079062] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   73.089047] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   73.099071] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   73.109081] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   73.119138] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   73.129039] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   73.139038] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   73.149031] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   73.159091] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   73.169198] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   73.179069] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   73.189057] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   73.199069] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   73.209438] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   73.219196] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   73.229115] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   73.239142] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   73.249115] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   73.259119] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   73.269114] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   73.279132] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   73.289110] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   73.299142] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   73.315760] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   73.329149] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   73.339127] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   73.349140] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   73.359128] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   73.369136] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   73.379115] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   73.389138] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   73.399122] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   73.409256] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   73.419179] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   73.429136] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   73.439113] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   73.449172] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   73.459145] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   73.469114] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   73.479223] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   73.489121] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   73.499154] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   73.509112] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   73.519174] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   73.529189] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   73.539128] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   73.549167] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   73.559115] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   73.569172] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   73.579136] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   73.589142] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   73.599122] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   73.609156] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   73.619180] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   73.629145] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   73.639400] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   73.649100] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   73.659088] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   73.669057] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   73.679046] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   73.689048] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   73.699079] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   73.709091] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   73.719067] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   73.729111] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   73.739070] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   73.749167] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   73.759135] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   73.769133] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   73.779174] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   73.789260] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   73.799278] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   73.809609] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   73.819751] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   73.829134] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   73.839116] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   73.849135] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   73.859113] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   73.869139] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   73.879134] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   73.889135] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   73.899116] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   73.909806] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   73.919227] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   73.929146] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   73.939143] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   73.949128] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   73.959133] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   73.969118] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   73.979131] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   73.989131] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   73.999164] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   74.009160] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   74.019156] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   74.029152] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   74.039153] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   74.049190] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   74.059149] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   74.069540] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   74.079200] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   74.089120] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   74.099165] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   74.109111] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   74.119151] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   74.129112] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   74.139130] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   74.149201] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                <6>[   74.159237] rk30-hdmi rk30-hdmi: PLAY_BACK
                                Code:
                                 cat /proc/asound/{cards,devices,hwdep,pcm,seq/clients>
                                 0 [HDMI           ]:  - ROCKCHIP HDMI
                                                      ROCKCHIP HDMI
                                  0: [ 0]   : control
                                 16: [ 0- 0]: digital audio playback
                                 33:        : timer
                                00-00: HDMI hdmi-audio-codec-0 :  : playback 1
                                I also found there is a missing file /etc/asound.state when tried run "alsa_ctl restore 0".

Bob, 2dark4u any advice pls?
                                Last edited by jeanne; 12-10-2012, 10:06.

Comment

Working...
                                X