No announcement yet.

NEW - 900 Supersport 1.1 rooted ROM for Cube U30GT Mini 1.05 16 Dec 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That sounds odd, did you format the 'internal sdcard' on first boot?.

To check open system, storage look for nand flash, you should see about 14 gig. If that is OK then I'd check the sdcard using windows.
    Attached Files
    900Supersport

900supersports FreakTab rkROMkitchen

900supersports guide to working-RK-ROMs

Under Construction 900supersports guide to working MediaTek ROMS

Struggling for time at the moment, but will try and drop by when I can.

If you would like to support my ROM development then please visit my Google site donate page where you can make a paypal donation

freaktab developer

Proof that you're never to old to learn. Sometimes too old to remember though.

Comment

Gameloft bug in rom?

Hi,

I have seen some reports on this forum regarding some Gameloft games going into a loop when trying to start. For example Asphalt 7 seems to start fine, but then loops when trying to check license and go into the game menus.
      I have had this also happen on Modern Combat 4.
      However, some other Gameloft games work fine!

Is this a bug with regards to the license check from Gameloft, or is it a bug in the ROM of some sort?

Thanks for all help!

Comment

problem

Well I have a problem, I have tried to instal new ROM to my Cube U30GT-M and it failed while updating... now I have only acces to Android system recovery <3e> and I have no idea how to fix it. I tried to reboot but with no results. Please help

Edit:
        I also try to flash my tablet again but flash tool dont see tablet and windows cant instal driver.... PC see just unknown device U30GT-M
        Last edited by Donar; 12-22-2012, 16:11.

Comment

Hi,

did this step by step today on my mums christmas present tablet, but when the system boots, it just freezes on the green screen....please I need some help here people.

Thanks in advance,

Paul

Comment

Re: NEW - 900 Supersport 1.1 rooted ROM for Cube U30GT Mini 1.05 16 Dec 2012

Put it back into flash mode and reflashing. Try a different usb port (at the back of the pc) and if possible different cables.
            900Supersport

If you would like to support my ROM development then please visit my Google site donate page where you can make a paypal donation

freaktab developer

Comment

Did You notice any difference between 1.04 and 1.05?

Comment

Originally posted by gaabe View Post
                Did You notice any difference between 1.04 and 1.05?
                1.04 with me.. if i put the charger plug in tablet restores itself over and over again..i have 2 tablet was the same problem
                the problem was resolved in the updated 1.05

Comment

Originally posted by jab132 View Post
                  1.04 with me.. if i put the charger plug in tablet restores itself over and over again..i have 2 tablet was the same problem
                  the problem was resolved in the updated 1.05
                  Sounds nice. I will try it. I think this tablet have some trouble with battery handling.

Comment

battery performance

does this rom improve battery performance? and is it possible to buy extended battery for cube tablet?

Comment

Re: NEW - 900 Supersport 1.1 rooted ROM for Cube U30GT Mini 1.05 16 Dec 2012

Probably not to both questions.

It is possible to make up a battery pack that you can charge from but this requires some soldering skills.
                      900Supersport

freaktab developer

Comment

Okay... ;/ But now I have default china rom, 4.1 and kernel 1.04 i think, and there are a lot of chinese apps. I downloaded app killer but they still launch. I think they consume battery also. And by the way, what do you think about underclocking? I found some apps in Google Play, such as Antutu and they allow lowering Maximum CPU frequency. Would that improve battery performance and would system be stable if I underclocked it for like 300mhz (to 1300Mhz Cpu frequency) ?

Comment

cpu frequency

after update antutu cpu shows maximum frequency of 1.4ghz instead of 1.6...

Comment

I'd not noticed that, did notice the antutu score of 11,800. Most importantly I like the performance and usability of the tab.
                            900Supersport

freaktab developer

Comment

flash

another problem i have is that i cant install flash player on opera mobile.....

Comment

Tried with full hd 25 frame Mov video (made with my Canon eos 550d) but sometimes froze the Cube sometimes played not smoothly and slow motion. When i bought this machine that was on the description : support full hd 1080p video.... its look like the hardware is weak for 1080p or may i have to try different players, any advice?

Comment

Working...
                                X