NEW - 900 Supersport 1.1 rooted ROM for Cube U30GT Mini 1.05 16 Dec 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

battery bug

k, i also have battery bug. at around 15% tablet loses all the power... and after this update cpu is only 1.4ghz, before it was 1.6ghz.

Comment

it's odd that antutu reports lower cpu speed but higher benchmark rating, I may re-flash to 1.2 to investigate.

The battery issue has been with all versions of Cube's mini ROMs. I just live with it.
      900Supersport

900supersports FreakTab rkROMkitchen

900supersports guide to working-RK-ROMs

Under Construction 900supersports guide to working MediaTek ROMS

Struggling for time at the moment, but will try and drop by when I can.

If you would like to support my ROM development then please visit my Google site donate page where you can make a paypal donation

freaktab developer

Proof that you're never to old to learn. Sometimes too old to remember though.

Comment

Originally posted by Donar View Post
        Well I have a problem, I have tried to instal new ROM to my Cube U30GT-M and it failed while updating... now I have only acces to Android system recovery <3e> and I have no idea how to fix it. I tried to reboot but with no results. Please help

Edit:
        I also try to flash my tablet again but flash tool dont see tablet and windows cant instal driver.... PC see just unknown device U30GT-M
        Donar, did you solve your problem ?
        If not, Try these steps:
        1) Turn on. When you get the Android´s Robot recovery screen, press the power button for 10seconds until it turns off again.
        2) Connect the usb cable on the PC.
        3) Press the Vol up button. Hold it and press Power button. Keep those pressed for 3 or 4 seconds and release them.
        If you get again the recovery screen, you should do a hard reset (you will need to open your Mini Cube and do a reset on the nand chip memory.)

Try to follow these post (it worked for me)

PS: Try to enter in flash mode (following step 3) some times before opening your mini cube (I´ve tried )

Comment

Originally posted by viniciuspt View Post
          Donar, did you solve your problem ?
          If not, Try these steps:
          1) Turn on. When you get the Android´s Robot recovery screen, press the power button for 10seconds until it turns off again.
          2) Connect the usb cable on the PC.
          3) Press the Vol up button. Hold it and press Power button. Keep those pressed for 3 or 4 seconds and release them.
          If you get again the recovery screen, you should do a hard reset (you will need to open your Mini Cube and do a reset on the nand chip memory.)

Try to follow these post (it worked for me)

PS: Try to enter in flash mode (following step 3) some times before opening your mini cube (I´ve tried )
          Well I tried to start cube in flash mode but I am still gettin to recovery mode :/ so only way how to fix it is open tablet?? which screwdriver did you use? I dont so small torx

Comment

Originally posted by Donar View Post
            Well I tried to start cube in flash mode but I am still gettin to recovery mode :/ so only way how to fix it is open tablet?? which screwdriver did you use? I dont so small torx
            The only one way to unbrick your cube is open it, sorry

I've used a small screw driver (one modified that I have before). Maybe one 1.5 or 2mm works. The correct tool is Torx T2. The most difficult are the two torx, after is easy to access the main board.
            When you open the cube, take care so much! Many components are eletrostatic sensitive (try to keep your fingers away from components on the board ).

Everything is explained on those threads I put before !

Could you please, post your replies for this subject on that Thread ?!! (much better)
            If you need more helplet me know !
            See you ! Good Luck !!!

Comment

Before you try taking it apart try the following, with no cables(power r usb) connected
              • Press and hold power for 10 seconds
              • Connect USB to LCD start flash tool
              • Press and hold vol+
              • Press power for three seconds
              • Release power then vol +. Hopefully the screen will remain black
              • The tab should be detected and you should be able to flash

Other possibilities are that while the tab is starting thou may see the tab being detected and have the option t reboot to flash/bootloader mode, click this and you should be able to flash.
              900Supersport

If you would like to support my ROM development then please visit my Google site donate page where you can make a paypal donation

freaktab developer

Comment

Originally posted by 900supersport View Post
                Before you try taking it apart try the following, with no cables(power r usb) connected
                • Press and hold power for 10 seconds
                • Connect USB to LCD start flash tool
                • Press and hold vol+
                • Press power for three seconds
                • Release power then vol +. Hopefully the screen will remain black
                • The tab should be detected and you should be able to flash
                Other possibilities are that while the tab is starting thou may see the tab being detected and have the option t reboot to flash/bootloader mode, click this and you should be able to flash.
                No matter how long I press vol button, tab always started to recovery mode , tab is detected as U30GT-M, but i cant instal RK30 driver. and in recovery mode I dont have option to reboot to flash mode

Comment

Hello here,

i just bought my u30gt mini and i've tried to flash it with your rom. But now i'm stuck on clockworkmod recovery like many of us apparently :/

The recovery mode log says :

E:can't open /cache/recovery/log
                  W:failed to mount /dev/block/mtdblock6 (no such file or directory)
                  E:can't mount /cache/recovery/last_log
                  E:can't open /cache/recovery/last_log
                  W:Can't unlink /cache/recovery/command

i've tried many solutions on this thread but nothing works :x

I can still reboot my cube in flash mode and i've tried to reflash several times with 1.04 and 1.05 roms but i'm still stuck...

i can't try to disassemble because i haven't the good screwdriver...

Like i say, i can still reboot in flash mode.

any idea?

PS : sorry for my english.
                  Last edited by PloDox; 12-28-2012, 16:51.

Comment

Try different USB cables and USB ports.

I've flashed this ROM several times with no issues. I'll be rebuilding and publishing the ROM over the weekend as I have some new boot screens for it.
                    900Supersport

freaktab developer

Comment

Originally posted by 900supersport View Post
                      Try different USB cables and USB ports.

I've flashed this ROM several times with no issues. I'll be rebuilding and publishing the ROM over the weekend as I have some new boot screens for it.
                      Another tip is:

Use de software who is inside of the ROM Zip file.
                      I´ve tried to do download the stock rom using RKtool. It seems there is a bug using Win7_64. It downloads the image so fast and bricks the tablet. I tried some custom roms and I got the same bricked situation .

Before that, the only one condition to enter in flash mode was disassemble my tablet (my son´s tablet).

For tools, maybe you can use tools of watchmaker(small one). Here in Brazil, there is a kit you can buy on hardware store.

I Hope to help !

Comment

It's important to use USB 2 not USB 3.
                        900Supersport

freaktab developer

Comment

Originally posted by PloDox View Post
                          Hello here,

i just bought my u30gt mini and i've tried to flash it with your rom. But now i'm stuck on clockworkmod recovery like many of us apparently :/

The recovery mode log says :

E:can't open /cache/recovery/log
                          E:can't mount /cache/recovery/last_log
                          E:can't open /cache/recovery/last_log
                          W:Can't unlink /cache/recovery/command

i've tried many solutions on this thread but nothing works :x

I can still reboot my cube in flash mode and i've tried to reflash several times with 1.04 and 1.05 roms but i'm still stuck...

i can't try to disassemble because i haven't the good screwdriver...

Like i say, i can still reboot in flash mode.

any idea?

PS : sorry for my english.
                          I was stuck like you then i use this firmware

Return to flash mode then use rkt 15 to flash it.
                          Good rom for me with nice multilingual keyboard

Hope this help

Comment

thanks

Hi. Ive been using your last 2 roms for the mini, and ive liked them very much. Thanks for your efforts.

Ive posted to thank you, to confirm 1.4 Ghz (system tuner pro), and to ask if anyone has been able to get gtalk installed (it doesnt even appear in google play).

Thank you so much for your work.

Ignacio. Madrid. Europe.

Comment

Originally posted by natxuto View Post
                              and to ask if anyone has been able to get gtalk installed (it doesnt even appear in google play).
                              Tried with 2 different talk.apk (I made flashable zip via cwm recovery) install was succesful but after starting talk app i got error message. May it should be put into the rom before install (not tried).

Comment

But skype works just fine.

Comment

Working...
                                X