iMito MX1/2 - Finless ROM 1.5 - Root, debloat, init.d support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by morias View Post
    DICE Player doesn't work On the stick. MX Player with the HW decoding option set works fine on most video files.
    But does MX Player work by wifi to reproduce the contents in the NAS? As I said my SGS3 and my Prime works perfectly by wifi, no problems in my NAS, I really think that these stick are not good, is no possible that some files works and some other not, trying connecting USB drive with 2/3 films It does not work good too... I think I will sell It

Comment

awesome work

just want to say thanx for all your work! got finless 1.5 on my icube mk809 II and so far its flawless

Comment

Can't get droidmote server to start

Does anyone know how to get droidmote to work with this rom? I purchased it from the play store, but it refuses to start when i push the big button. I disabled my firewall, made sure it had su permission, but it still won't start. I read about it needing a uinput.ko module, which i can't find in this rom, but have read others having no problems running droidmote, so i am confused. Any help would be appreciated.
        Last edited by chsmith1976; 03-12-2013, 23:45. Reason: Autocorrect mishap
        Cozyswan MK809II - 4.4.2
        Vega S89 Elite - 4.4.4

Comment

Only tip I can give is the server and the remote MUST be on the same network! You cannot use it over 3G from your carrier neteork into you internal home network.

Trust that it does work with any of my ROMs.

Bob
          "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
          "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
          "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
          "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
          "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
          "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
          "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
          "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
          "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Originally posted by Finless View Post
            Only tip I can give is the server and the remote MUST be on the same network! You cannot use it over 3G from your carrier neteork into you internal home network.

Bob
            Can you point me to where in the rom the uinput.ko module is located so that I can try initializing it manually? Love the ROM so far, but this is making me pull my hair out. BTW, everything is on the same network and subnet.
            Cozyswan MK809II - 4.4.2
            Vega S89 Elite - 4.4.4

Comment

1.5 or 1.7 for mk809ii?

I'm having issues getting droidmote to work on 1.5, so I was wondering if I can install 1.7b on my mk809ii (as long as I don't lose any functionality). If someone has tried it, I would appreciate any comments on your experience.
              Cozyswan MK809II - 4.4.2
              Vega S89 Elite - 4.4.4

Comment

Flashed v1.5 ROM OK, but lost Ethernet ?

Hi everyone, I flashed my new iMito MX1 with Finless ROM 1.5 sucessfully, the flash completed OK, and I have 1.5 ROM installed, but I find that my Ethernet connection is now lost, before flash I could connect by ethernet using a USB to Ethernet adaptor, now after flashing only Wi-Fi can connect, if I turn Wi-Fi off and slide ethernet to on position, it just goes back into the off position after a few secs, appreciate it if anyone can help me with this, TIA.

Comment

Figured It Out

Originally posted by Finless View Post

Bob
                  Thanks for your suggestion Bob, I was finally able to figure out why it wasn't working. Turns out the developer of DroidMote doesn't properly handle password strings, and since my password started with a #, the application didn't like that very much. Once I changed my password to start with a different character, all was well.
                  Cozyswan MK809II - 4.4.2
                  Vega S89 Elite - 4.4.4

Comment

Originally posted by chsmith1976 View Post
                    Thanks for your suggestion Bob, I was finally able to figure out why it wasn't working. Turns out the developer of DroidMote doesn't properly handle password strings, and since my password started with a #, the application didn't like that very much. Once I changed my password to start with a different character, all was well.
                    Great find! Thanks!

EDIT:

BTW, im going to try to use OpenVPN and see if it will work that way. It might be your solution if on a different subnet..
                    Last edited by m4f1050; 03-14-2013, 17:05.

Comment

USB sound card - hangs Android after first sound

Hi everyone,

Recently I bought a usb sound card (Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Go! Pro), because I want to somehow extract audio from MK802IIIS device (with Finless ROM 1.5) to amp/headphones. When I plug my usb sound card in MK802IIIS (using powerd usb hub) everythings works perfect, usb sound card is recognized correctly, sound from my amp is OK but this is true only for first song/sound, MK802IIIS crashes/freezes (every time) just after playing first song/sound - and hard reboot is required :/

Examples:
                      1. I turn my MK802IIIS on with connected usb sound card - everything works... and then I receive some email, my Gmail app notifies me about this using short sound - and just after this sound Andorid freezes
                      2. I turn my MK802IIIS on with connected usb sound card - everything works... I play some song using Spotify app - still everything works, but just after song is finished Andorid freezes

Is there anyway I can solve this problem?

Thanks in advance.

PS. Sorry for my english.

Comment

Does the 1080p kernel have uinput.ko? I can't get DroidMote working on UG007 running Finless Bob 1.5

Thanks!

EDIT: When I install DroidMote server it creates a fw rule, but not to 127.0.0.1...

Code:
                        ~ # netstat -lntp
                        Active Internet connections (only servers)
                        Proto Recv-Q Send-Q Local Address           Foreign Address         State       PID/Program name
                        tcp        0      0 127.0.0.1:5037          0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN      3675/adbd
                        tcp        0      0 127.0.0.1:5038          0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN      3348/adb
                        tcp        0      0 0.0.0.0:2302            0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN      5201/droidmotebin
                        tcp        0      0 ::ffff:192.168.1.8:38388 :::*                    LISTEN      4281/com.rockchip.m
                        tcp        0      0 :::22                   :::*                    LISTEN      3855/dropbear
                        ~ #
                        Notice 0.0.0.0:2303? Does that allow any adapter/ip?
                        How can I manually change this to my static IP address? 192.168.1.8?
                        Last edited by m4f1050; 03-21-2013, 05:48.

Comment

Originally posted by chsmith1976 View Post
                          I'm having issues getting droidmote to work on 1.5, so I was wondering if I can install 1.7b on my mk809ii (as long as I don't lose any functionality). If someone has tried it, I would appreciate any comments on your experience.
                          Have installed 1.7a and 1.7b on my mk809ii with no problems.

Comment

Originally posted by keithsipa View Post
                            Have installed 1.7a and 1.7b on my mk809ii with no problems.
                            Isn't 1.7 only 720p?

Comment

Originally posted by m4f1050 View Post
                              Isn't 1.7 only 720p?
                              1.7a is either 720 or 1080, 1.7b is 720 only.

For me the TV is only 720, so no big deal.

Comment

Originally posted by keithsipa View Post
                                1.7a is either 720 or 1080, 1.7b is 720 only.

For me the TV is only 720, so no big deal.
                                But 1.7a is overclocked? I don't remember I think you have to run heat sink on the chip? Sorry, not following that thread.

Comment

Working...
                                X