X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes it is kinda amazing. Gearbest has good prices, for certain products, but what bothers me the most is that they tell so many untruths.

- Item is marked to ship on a certain date, then on that date it is marked as packed, but fails to get the tracking number attached to it for the next 3 days however they issue the tracking number by themselves.

- Promotion code of 10% on ALL items, NO LIMITS, but when you check out about 90% of the items on the website are exempt.

- The other day I received an email which informed me that a certain item I have ordered a few times is now on sale, for 48 hours only. But then when I go check, as I'm interested in a sale of this item of course, it is the exact same price as it has been for at least 2 weeks already.

Actually it is a price increase, as it was $7 cheaper before they increased the price to the current one 2 weeks ago.

If they should stop with these misleading practices and click-baits, it would make an improvement
    Awesome news customer ! One of your Favorite Items is ON SALE for 48 HOURS!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Gearbest sale.JPG
Views:	67
Size:	51.2 KB
ID:	619843

Comment

Originally posted by chandsri65 View Post
      Hi Lin, I ordered a quad copter from GearBest and it shows as shipped on Dec20 and I was provided a tracking number. My order number is W1612161256109574. I am trying to track the package but I am not able to find any information on the location of the package or any information related to it. Can you provide me a status on where the package is
      I notice you chose the Priority line. And this shipping method takes time to update the tracking status.

The latest tracking status can be found here.

Gearbest TV Box & Mini PC Page

#2 Flash Deals Flash Deals
      #3Coupons Coupons, Coupons and More Coupons

Comment

Originally posted by Jbrain View Post

Name:	Coupon.JPG
Views:	85
Size:	35.8 KB
ID:	619475Click image for larger version Name:	Coupon.JPG Views:	1 Size:	35.8 KB ID:	619474

You're right, politics have nothing to do with this and I shouldn't have mentioned it, it was just that I felt very upset because Gearbest insisted on private info, and Lin just ignored the issue in that regard.

I don't need to have any more patience, since they have cancelled and refunded the order already. By the way, the order was to my regular address not a new one, and Christmas and New Year are no holidays in China.

I'm only not sure if I ever will order again from Gearbest, as I tried to place an order for a Beelink M18 box, and received a 10% coupon which clearly said " Conditions of use : No Limited", but when I applied the coupon there was no discount.

Went to the live chat and was told not on this item because it is discounted. Well, 90% of the products on Gearbest are " discounted ", and in my book No limit means no limit, so it must be some clickbait.
        I don't wanna get involved in the politics argument. So lets skip it.

Asking for something about your privacy is indeed not the thing we should do. Personally I dont like it. However, in the past, we encountered many frauds then we become very meticulous, especially for those having two addresses. The customer service is just following the process.

However, we admit we should improve the service and make our customers feel more comfortable with transaction!

The coupon code is another issue, which I often complain to our technical team. All the discount one coupon code offers is not based on the current price, but the original price...Thats why people will feel it is clickbait. But the after-coupon price is correct.

Comment

And today I can announce another disappointing service from Gearbest.

An order W1612280839198549 that should have been shipped out on 29 December according to the order details has the status PACKED now for more than SIXTY HOURS.

Since the Gearbest live chat has told me that there are NO holidays in China currently, why would am item not be shipped out when it is ready and packed for more than 60 hours already?

My guess is that it is because the status is FALSE and it isn't even in stock.

The " wait a little longer" and " we improve our service" statements from the online chat are also getting pretty tiresome, when it is clear that no improvements are made at all.

There is still one more paid order processing currently, which should ship today on 31 December, but I already fear the worst for that one also.
          Hey, sorry for the delay.

I think you can check the tracking status now. http://hk.kerryexpress.com/track?track=GEHK00025949

The processing time would be quicker if you didnt make any remarks...according to your order, you left some remarks, which our staff has to check. So it takes time.

Comment

Yes it is kinda amazing. Gearbest has good prices, for certain products, but what bothers me the most is that they tell so many untruths.

- Item is marked to ship on a certain date, then on that date it is marked as packed, but fails to get the tracking number attached to it for the next 3 days however they issue the tracking number by themselves.

- Promotion code of 10% on ALL items, NO LIMITS, but when you check out about 90% of the items on the website are exempt.

- The other day I received an email which informed me that a certain item I have ordered a few times is now on sale, for 48 hours only. But then when I go check, as I'm interested in a sale of this item of course, it is the exact same price as it has been for at least 2 weeks already.

Actually it is a price increase, as it was $7 cheaper before they increased the price to the current one 2 weeks ago.

If they should stop with these misleading practices and click-baits, it would make an improvement
            Awesome news customer ! One of your Favorite Items is ON SALE for 48 HOURS!

Name:	Gearbest sale.JPG
Views:	67
Size:	51.2 KB
ID:	619843
            Sorry, we can't promise the price is unchangeable.

Comment

Thanks for all the nice people on Freaktab! You help me a lot with some explanation when I was absent!

Comment

Originally posted by gearbest View Post

Hey, sorry for the delay.

I think you can check the tracking status now. http://hk.kerryexpress.com/track?track=GEHK00025949

The processing time would be quicker if you didnt make any remarks...according to your order, you left some remarks, which our staff has to check. So it takes time.
                I didn't make any remarks, nor did I contact about this order.

They send me a notice that the item was packed, but the truth was that the item was only packed 3 days later, as the date on the documents proofs.

Regarding the clickbait they sent by email. Of course you can't promise the price is unchangeable, but when I receive an email that the price is now on sale for 48 hours only and this is " email only" whatever that may mean, I expect that the price at least is different from the day before.

As for the suspected fraud, the orders are paid with Paypal so Gearbest can never be defrauded. Even if it is a fraud Gearbest will receive their money and PayPal will carry the bill.

Whatever, I have 5 orders on the way, which I know already that with the delays in shipping they will not arrive in time, and I will reject them one by one as I have placed orders elsewhere already.

Gearbest has lost a customer with this.

Comment

Can you please clarify something.

You first say that that from the tracking number you observe that the package has been sent to England.

Then you say that with the tracking number you can't see the product anywhere.

On the surface the two statements seem contradictory, so needs clarification on which statement is correct.

R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Moderator,the clarification is simple,the tracking number apears under my order at gearbest in my account,under "view tracking message",I`m talking about
                    Order No.:W1612190333146093.
                    The message is
                    • 2016-12-19 18:15:11Parcel Data Received
                    • 2016-12-23 22:50:00United Kingdom, Received.
                    • After that,nothing happens,I tried to see information about my parcel at hungarian post and 17track.net,but this no exist.

Comment

I didn't make any remarks, nor did I contact about this order.

They send me a notice that the item was packed, but the truth was that the item was only packed 3 days later, as the date on the documents proofs.

Regarding the clickbait they sent by email. Of course you can't promise the price is unchangeable, but when I receive an email that the price is now on sale for 48 hours only and this is " email only" whatever that may mean, I expect that the price at least is different from the day before.

As for the suspected fraud, the orders are paid with Paypal so Gearbest can never be defrauded. Even if it is a fraud Gearbest will receive their money and PayPal will carry the bill.

Whatever, I have 5 orders on the way, which I know already that with the delays in shipping they will not arrive in time, and I will reject them one by one as I have placed orders elsewhere already.

Gearbest has lost a customer with this.
                      Hey, I am sorry for all the troubles.

The following is what I mean by "remarks"

Name:	3234.jpg
Views:	171
Size:	3.4 KB
ID:	620593

Comment

Originally posted by gardius View Post
                        Moderator,the clarification is simple,the tracking number apears under my order at gearbest in my account,under "view tracking message",I`m talking about
                        Order No.:W1612190333146093.
                        The message is
                        • 2016-12-19 18:15:11Parcel Data Received
                        • 2016-12-23 22:50:00United Kingdom, Received.
                        • After that,nothing happens,I tried to see information about my parcel at hungarian post and 17track.net,but this no exist.

Hey, I am sorry for that.

We will contact the carrier and track the parcel. Could you wait a little bit? I know it is already a long time.

Comment

I am still waiting,I have no choice.

Comment

Originally posted by gardius View Post
                            I am still waiting,I have no choice.
                            The tracking status is updated.
                            17TRACK is the most powerful and inclusive package tracking platform. It enables to track over 170+ postal carriers for registered mail, parcel, EMS and multiple express couriers such as DHL, Fedex, UPS, TNT. As well as many more international carriers such as GLS, ARAMEX, DPD, TOLL, etc.

check here please.

Comment

My package is pre-advised since 1-3-17.
                              pre-advised = package has tracking and still waiting for pickup from the shipping company.

I can see why people get pissed off.......

Comment

Working...
                              X