X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jbrain View Post
    Order number W1701230845054460 .

With my order on 23 January I had included a message to declare at $30, as in my country are high import duties on items higher than this value.

Gearbest by the way never declares at real value, even when not asked, and normally will declare at the requested value.

Priority shipping was selected and order should ship out on 24 January according to the order details.

Order got packed on 24 January but didn't ship out, however DPEX confirmed by email that they only went in holiday on 26 January.

I opened a ticket for this on 25 January and received response on 26 January, so Gearbest was also still working, but the response was the usual talk around the question.

On 31January I received an email with tracking number that the item was shipped out on 30 January,

However on 3 February and again on 6 February, DPEX Guangzhou, which is the office that directly handles Gearbest shipments, confirmed by email that on 6 February the tracking number was unknown to them.

They finally received the item from Gearbest 6 February around midnight.

I had on 6 February already opened a Paypal dispute because DPEX kept telling me that there was no package with that tracking number, to which Gearbest never responded

When it finally arrived the value was declared at $50, regardless of the message I had included with my order, and I was charged around import duty.

I continued the discussion in the ticket and they admitted that they had made a mistake. On 10 February they told me that a refund of $25 was arranged and asked me to wait up to 48 hours.

" We are arranging PayPal refund of 25USD.

Please allow up to 48 hours for the transaction to appear on your Paypal account. The transaction to appear in your account depending on how the item was paid (e.g.Paypal balance,credit/debit or checking account).
    "

When the refund didn't show up after that time I send them email again to which they never responded.

On 13 February, 74 hours after the refund was " arranged" I contacted live chat and they claimed that the refund was made and blamed Paypal for the delay.

They also told me that a supervisor would contact me within an hour.

The contact never came, and now 86 hours after the refund still nothing is visible in my PP account

Dispute is now escalated to a claim already.

Order W1702081041385018

Similar story, since I was charged with the import duty and that order wasn't shipped yet, I opened a ticket on 9 February to modify the order, and asked to declare at 30$.

When I opened the ticket I got a pop up warning that said, if you continue the order will be put on hold, which of course was what I wanted.

25 hours later I received an email that the order was shipped out instead, and there was no response to my ticket. The first response came almost a day after that, and not before I had informed live chat .

First they denied every fault but later they admitted the following " After reviewing your order in details, it appears that one of our staff made a mistake on this invoice."

They tell me to send them a copy of the import duty documents, later they change their mind about compensating.

Several messages later they still refuse to compensate me for the mistake, however I told them that I would open a PP dispute for order not as described, and refuse to take delivery.

PayPal dispute is now on the way.

I remember you and the customer service told me you have RMA claim for every order you made.

I have to apologize that we didn't declare the right value. We declared one tv box $25. And you bought 2 and the total value was $50. That's exactly our fault. At that time you can reach our customer service because they gave up the chance of going back to their hometown and having reunion dinner with their family and they still worked in the office. They are the colleagues I respect very much.

Regarding that you cant track your package immediately, as I say very often, it takes time to update the tracking status, not mention during the China's biggest holiday. DPEX has many agents. And we work with some agents and they help us ship the parcels. So some delay might happen.

Order W1702081041385018

I can say you didnt leave any message about the value you would like to declare, according to the system.

You did ask for blocking the order and we did send the request. However, we couldn't make it and it was shipped finally. You can check the detail below.

Click image for larger version

Name:	88888.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	136.9 KB
ID:	629734
    Attached Files

Gearbest TV Box & Mini PC Page

#2 Flash Deals Flash Deals
    #3Coupons Coupons, Coupons and More Coupons

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Liar..JPG
Views:	63
Size:	103.7 KB
ID:	629742
      Originally posted by gearbest View Post

I remember you and the customer service told me you have RMA claim for every order you made.

I have to apologize that we didn't declare the right value. We declared one tv box $25. And you bought 2 and the total value was $50. That's exactly our fault. At that time you can reach our customer service because they gave up the chance of going back to their hometown and having reunion dinner with their family and they still worked in the office. They are the colleagues I respect very much.

Regarding that you cant track your package immediately, as I say very often, it takes time to update the tracking status, not mention during the China's biggest holiday. DPEX has many agents. And we work with some agents and they help us ship the parcels. So some delay might happen.

Order W1702081041385018

I can say you didnt leave any message about the value you would like to declare, according to the system.

You did ask for blocking the order and we did send the request. However, we couldn't make it and it was shipped finally. You can check the detail below.

{"data-align":"none","data-size":"custom","height":"230","title":"88888.jpg", "width":"1445","data-attachmentid":629734}
      Do you want to call me a liar LIN? Look at the screenshot and the dates. Ticket was opened 9 February before midday, Shenzen time, and package was shipped out 24 hours later.

The other order was according to Gearbest shipped on 31 January. DPEX Guangzhou, that is the same district as Gearbest isn't it and the office that handles the packages isn't it, informed me BY EMAIL on 6 February that they had NOT received the package. They would only receive the package in the night between 6 and 7 February, long time after the 31st and long time after the holidays finished.
      Click image for larger version  Name:	Liar..JPG Views:	1 Size:	103.7 KB ID:	629739

Comment

Jbrain - forget it. You don't want to get the point. 24 hours or 48 hours are not much time, when you order in China, even when you order from your local amazon, you have to wait sometimes longer for shipping out.
        Your ticket 24 hours before couldn't stop the shipping. That happens, everday around the world.

And again, you like to betray your customs in public. Gearbest miss their part in your game. Okay, unlucky for you. Please do what you want with your customs, but don't let us all know, what you do.

Finally Iam sure Lin want to call you nothing. Leave out you unfriendly touch here on FreakTab

Your behavior is very exhausting.

JD

Comment

Originally posted by JDfense View Post
          Jbrain - forget it. You don't want to get the point. 24 hours or 48 hours are not much time, when you order in China, even when you order from your local amazon, you have to wait sometimes longer for shipping out.
          Your ticket 24 hours before couldn't stop the shipping. That happens, everday around the world.

And again, you like to betray your customs in public. Gearbest miss their part in your game. Okay, unlucky for you. Please do what you want with your customs, but don't let us all know, what you do.

Finally Iam sure Lin want to call you nothing. Leave out you unfriendly touch here on FreakTab

Your behavior is very exhausting.

JD

JDfense, the point from my previous post was that Lin deny I sent the message, my screen shot proves the opposite.

I had placed 2 orders on that day, and had opened a ticket with the same request for both orders. For one order every thing went as expected, received the reply before shipping, and invoice was done as requested.The other order I didn't even receive a reply, and much less was the invoice changed.
          Nobody likes to pay import duties, and I read that in the US you even never pay any duty so no need for declaring a different value, but this is very different in my country. I don't think any order leaves Gearbest with the real value declared, and normally I include my message with the order, but Lin has posted here a few times already that including a message delays the processing so I stopped doing that. It turned out from the first order that hadn't that message included that import duties were charged, hence the need for the tickets before shipping for the 2 following orders.

Regarding the shipping of the other order. DPEX is an excellent company, as I already testified in another post a few weeks ago. Average shipping time takes 4 days from the time I receive the email, to be delivered on my doorstep. For that particular order the DPEX office in the district of Gearbest claimed to have no knowledge of the tracking number up to 7 days after Gearbest claimed it was shipped out, so obviously it wasn't shipped out. After DPEX received the package on 6 February it was delivered 3 days later.

Comment

Jbrain,

Lin apologized for failing with your special wishes around customs.

You make this very complicated, Every country or region has his own customs rules and customs declaration failed often from china. Thats not a special gearbest issue.
            When you find a fast way for shipping in your country, you can't be sure that it will work everytime.

JD

Comment

Jbrain,

Lin apologized for failing with your special wishes around customs.

You make this very complicated, Every country or region has his own customs rules and customs declaration failed often from china. Thats not a special gearbest issue.
              When you find a fast way for shipping in your country, you can't be sure that it will work everytime.

JD
              I'm not gonna escalate this any further, it has passed and I have learned my lesson once again. I send them a message in due time with the request to change the value on the invoice, which has never been an issue in the past.

This is what Lin posted

" I can say you didnt leave any message about the value you would like to declare, according to the system."

My screen shot proves the opposite, and in the log Lin posted is also clearly noted that the message was received 24 hours before shipping.

As said this has now done to death, and I would like not to further comment on it.

Comment

JBrain, many things could be happen with your message.
                The only thing we know, Lin didn't find it in the system.

I hope for you next time your order will run like you wish,

JD
                Last edited by JDfense; 02-17-2017, 13:53.

Comment

Originally posted by Jbrain View Post

I'm not gonna escalate this any further, it has passed and I have learned my lesson once again. I send them a message in due time with the request to change the value on the invoice, which has never been an issue in the past.

This is what Lin posted

" I can say you didnt leave any message about the value you would like to declare, according to the system."

My screen shot proves the opposite, and in the log Lin posted is also clearly noted that the message was received 24 hours before shipping.

As said this has now done to death, and I would like not to further comment on it.
                  Hey, I think I should have used a word that could be more precise. That is "remark". I didn't see any remark in the order. So our colleague couldn't deal with it. And you did finally open one ticket and asked us to do what you requested. And we tried to do it but it was too late because the item was shipped. What I am confused at is you complain when we ship out late and you also complain when we ship out fast.

Our warehouse is located in Shenzhen, not Guangzhou. That's it.

Comment

Gearbest,

I was pointed towards this thread by a couple of the Mods, in response to an issue I have with a 2nd purchase of a Beelink GT1.

I wont go into detail but basically the 2nd unit I ordered (2 months after the first) has shipped with only 1GB ram and not the advertised 2GB ram please could I kindly ask you to look at the on going thread here http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...h-only-1gb-ram and ask for your comments on how I should proceed.

Many thanks

Marc

Comment

Originally posted by mbladen View Post
                      Gearbest,

I was pointed towards this thread by a couple of the Mods, in response to an issue I have with a 2nd purchase of a Beelink GT1.

I wont go into detail but basically the 2nd unit I ordered (2 months after the first) has shipped with only 1GB ram and not the advertised 2GB ram please could I kindly ask you to look at the on going thread here http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...h-only-1gb-ram and ask for your comments on how I should proceed.

Many thanks

Marc
                      Could you tell me your order number? With it, I can look into what happened.

Besides, have you ever contacted our customer service?

Comment

Jbrain,

JD
                        I have now had 7 orders delivered by DPEX and the average delivery time now stands at 4.2 days, with the longest one 5 days.

Two orders of which I got notification email of shipment on 26 February, are set to be delivered tomorrow.

Kerry Express is simply a joke as priority shipment, as they each time will deliver exactly on the 15th day, then make a remark on their website " delivered before commitment ".

You notice I not only complain, but also give praise when there is justification for it.

Latest order shipped out by DPEX on 28 February, is marked for delivery in Thailand on March 2.

Last edited by Jbrain; 03-01-2017, 06:02.

Comment

Could you tell me your order number? With it, I can look into what happened.

Besides, have you ever contacted our customer service?
                          Thanks Gearbest,

The ordernumber relating to my problem is W1702030044301999 (Feb 03), please take a look at the other thread that I linked to http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...h-only-1gb-ram here I detail some of your Customer Service responses relating to this issue.

Thanks in advance

Marc

Comment

Originally posted by mbladen View Post

Thanks Gearbest,

The ordernumber relating to my problem is W1702030044301999 (Feb 03), please take a look at the other thread that I linked to http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...h-only-1gb-ram here I detail some of your Customer Service responses relating to this issue.

Thanks in advance

Marc
                            OK. Going to find out what happened and see what I can do.

Comment

OK. Going to find out what happened and see what I can do.
                              The customer service will make new responses. You can keep an eye on it. If it still doesn't go well, please feel free to tell me

Comment

Yes they have been in touch and offered 2 solutions, 1) send it back for a full refund or 2)keep the unit and accept $20 credit in points.

The unit is absolutely useless it cannot be used for anything and so I do not want to keep it. I just want them to confirm they will cover the $14 return postage and then I'll send it back, alterenatively i'd send them photo's of the unit being put through a shredder and they can expedite me the unit that I paid $60 for in the first place but have not received!

I am not happy and have spent way too much time trying to sort this out. It seems I have proven that the unit is useless and would of thought a replacement would of been sent out to me with out this hassle. I thank you for your interest but regrettably will think twice about ordering again due to the customer service experience i have received.

regards

Marc

Comment

Working...
                                X