No announcement yet.

MK808 Non-B JB 4.2.2 Official - Finless ROM 2.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If TV truly supports 1080p, it should work. Try removing the HDMI switch.....

Also, try another TV.......

Comment

Lock screen and multi user

Hi,
      is it possible to show the settings about the lock-screen?? I would like to set multi-user and I don't know how to switch between them. If no, is there another way to do it??

Thanks for reply,
      Giaco.
      Last edited by giaco; 01-29-2014, 18:08.

Comment

broken link

Hello,

I tried to download the Finless 2.1 rom from the link at the beginning of this thread, but it doesn't work. Is there a link I can use to download it?

Thanks
        Jay

Comment

Originally posted by jay.braxmaier View Post
          Hello,

I tried to download the Finless 2.1 rom from the link at the beginning of this thread, but it doesn't work. Is there a link I can use to download it?

Thanks
          Jay
          'The Finless ROM's were deleted by a disgruntled dev that got kicked out for dishonesty and their attitude... it will take some time before they get restored' from rdsok.
          Here is a link to Finless 1.7 for MK808 - https://disk.yandex.com/public/?hash...vyvWzH6yJ/s%3D

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post
            'The Finless ROM's were deleted by a disgruntled dev that got kicked out for dishonesty and their attitude... it will take some time before they get restored' from rdsok. Here is a link to Finless 1.7 for MK808 - https://disk.yandex.com/public/?hash...vyvWzH6yJ/s%3D
            oh dafuq! i hope there are mirrors somewhere

Comment

Originally posted by retlif View Post
              oh dafuq! i hope there are mirrors somewhere
              Finless has full backups of all of his ROM's... It's just that he has a lot of them and it will likely take a while to upload them all back... perhaps several days.

Comment

I am uploading all my MK808 ROMs now. They should be working in the next hour or so.

Bob
                "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
                "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
                "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
                "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
                "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
                "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
                "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
                "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju Å¡to čine"
                "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Hello all, long time lurker thought I would join up!

Just curious, dug my MK808 out again for a tinker... is 4.2.2 about as far as development will go for the MK808? Is this ROM still being developed?

Thanks to Finless for your great work... much appreciated.

Comment

can somebody compile for this one usb ethernet mcs7830.ko??

Comment

guyz which is the most stable and faster XBMC release for this ROM and device for playing HD content?

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Warlord1981 View Post
                        guyz which is the most stable and faster XBMC release for this ROM and device for playing HD content?

Thank you
                        Of course a lot depends on how you are accessing that content... local drive, networked drive or internet etc... and your connection speed if network/internet.

I really like Beyond XBMC just about no matter the ROM http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...BMC-(Beta-3-3)

Comment

rdsok yes i installed it and it plays much more smooth than stock xbmc. however i cannot access the context menu to enable mx player playback (which i assume plays smoother than xbmc player) cause i only use mouse no keyboard or air mouse etc :P

Comment

I usually have no issues with the built in player... which may indicate it is your internet connection or type of network connection at fault. I typically see little if any difference using say MX player instead. Try testing with a local file to prove if the issue is your connection... you can also test your internet connection itself ( if that is what you are using ) with any of the several tests available on the play store.

I know I can't do anything about what hardware you have chosen to use as a controller...

Comment

Originally posted by rdsok View Post
                              I usually have no issues with the built in player... which may indicate it is your internet connection or type of network connection at fault. I typically see little if any difference using say MX player instead. Try testing with a local file to prove if the issue is your connection... you can also test your internet connection itself ( if that is what you are using ) with any of the several tests available on the play store.

I know I can't do anything about what hardware you have chosen to use as a controller...
                              i tried playing over network from my samba shares and it plays 1080p smoothly. streaming on the other hand was not bad but it had sone stutterings in scenes with motion. i have 6mbps cable connection.

Comment

Originally posted by Warlord1981 View Post
                                i tried playing over network from my samba shares and it plays 1080p smoothly. streaming on the other hand was not bad but it had sone stutterings in scenes with motion. i have 6mbps cable connection.
                                A 6Mbps connection is just barely good enough for a 720p show/movie... if it drops down just a little ( which is likely ) it could explain the stuttering. Using a different player won't help much in that situation if I'm correct.

Comment

Working...
                                X