X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, they are only for Android 4.1.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks for your reply. I assumed that. Too bad. Guess that means flashing back to 4.1 for me. I got rock solid Wifi there

Comment

Error "Load Firmware Failed"

My Finless-Bob 1.7 ROM died (Dead-Android symbol on boot) so I'd like to flash the new one. I installed the latest USB drivers. I've read the 'readme first' carefully but my flash tools, both standard and alternative don't behave as described.

Since my android is dead I have to push the boot button, then insert the USB cable, then start the flash tool.

First, I don't see any pink field. Mine is green instead. OK, maybe it's my eyes' or my monitor's fault.

Then, when I try to choose an image file to load I get this: Error "Load Firmware Failed", whatever file I chose.

Can anybody tell me what's wrong?

TIA
        Gilbert

Comment

I eventually managed to flash the ROM using the standard v1.37 flash tool. The tool suddenly showed "Found RKAndroid Mass Storage". Its just the USB indicator in the Windows taskbar is reacting veeery slow.

Everything ok now (at least for the moment) :-)

One thing I'm missing: WiFi passwords should be able to be entered via a real keyboard instead of an alphabet table on screen. Also, a 'show password' checkbox would be desirable.

Thanks for your patience.

Best regards,
          Gilbert

Comment

Originally posted by conees View Post
            Hey guys, I have the following. My MK808 will not boot, stays just like this:

Recovery system v4.2
            Formatting / Data .....

I tried to repeat the procedure, but without getting the expected result.
            Also my PC with W7 x64 does not recognize the device now ...

MK808_MinixHFW_2.2.3_1080p used the FW and wanted to switch to mk808_finless_2.1 follow the tutorial for Flash, and the result negative sources.
            What I can do? help me please ... Excuse my English translated by Google Translator. Thanks

I have the same problem, how can you resolved this? :|

Comment

32 bit driver?

Hi guys, I'm completely new to this having just bought an MK808. So I've downloaded this ROM but can't get anywhere with it as there is no 32bit driver folder, only 64 and 86. Could someone please advise?
              (apologies if this has already come up in this thread, I'm pretty tired and don't have the patience to trawl through 18 pages, please excuse my laziness)

Comment

Originally posted by Carlosbiggos View Post
                Hi guys, I'm completely new to this having just bought an MK808. So I've downloaded this ROM but can't get anywhere with it as there is no 32bit driver folder, only 64 and 86. Could someone please advise?
                (apologies if this has already come up in this thread, I'm pretty tired and don't have the patience to trawl through 18 pages, please excuse my laziness)
                x86 is 32bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Soldat View Post
                  x86 is 32bit.
                  Thank you. Excuse my ignorance haha.

Comment

Thanks for the great ROM!

Scratch my head to get my device recognised by my Win8.1 64bit machine for two days, and with no success...... Then I give up and get a Win7 32bit machine, and it just work.

What is the best app to use if I want to use my android phone to control the MK808?

Comment

Is there any way to know what is the actual cpu frequency?
                      Can set the frequency to 1.5khz but most apps doesn't report it correctly.

Comment

SetCPU shows the real current clock speed

Comment

Hi, download link is broken, please reupload.

Comment

MK808 Remote Control using RK Remote APP

Hello: Great ROM, Finless, thank you!. I have a question to the forum. Today my wireless keyboard has stopped working. So, I'd like to control my MK808 using RKRemoteControl.apk on my Android phone. Does anybody know if it is necessary to create a home wireless network, which should include my PC,my MK808 and my phone? Thank you all in advance for your help...

Comment

Sounds issues mk808b with Finless21

I was able to install the ROM with no issue but the sound is garbled and I can't figure out why. Has anyone seen this before?

Comment

Originally posted by llxmanll View Post
                                Hi, download link is broken, please reupload.
                                I have the same issue....has anyone been able to download it?

Comment

Working...
                                X