No announcement yet.

MK808 Non-B JB 4.2.2 Official - Finless ROM 2.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can someone plz link me the smart phone remote control app that was included with this rom and installed on the internal storage, thank you.

Sent from my Moto G using Tapatalk

Comment

someone help me with netflix scramble problem?

Comment

Problem Problem Problem

Hi threre!
        I have a Rickomagic mk808 (w/o B) with finless 1.7.
        I just tried to flash this ROM. But failed to introduce the device to my Windows7(64) system. Than I realized I must turn off USB debugging and turn on the "PC Mode". I did so and plugged the mk again to the pc. Still nothing happens. The mk gets only power (blue led) but this is it. Even no "unknown device" message. Than I thought the mk808 is might not in USB mass storage mode. So I plugged it off the pc and back into the tv to controll this, but....
        I have now a boot loop with finless' psychodelic boot image. The mk808 fails to start up android. Is it because i toggeled it into "pc mode" since the last start?
        What can I do now?
        Appreciate your helps, thank you!

Edit: Ok i used the Hardreset-Method as described in thr read me file
        Thanks finless!
        Last edited by shakrazam; 03-05-2014, 20:36. Reason: solved

Comment

Brick @ Finless 2.1

Hi folks,

my MK808-non B was running quite fine @ Finless 2.1 (except of the wifi problems). A few days ago it reseted itself and now it stucks on the boot screen. My PC does not recognize the stick anymore so I cannot reflash the ROM. Is there another way to unbrick except of the NAND-PIN method (which sounds unsafe).

Thank you in advance...

Comment

Have you tried the reset button method?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Comment

I have tried to do a "hard reset" to wipe all the user data. Like explained here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWM0P0SFAJ0

Wiping works, but the system stucks on boot again.

So I get into recoverymode... could I fix it by using an SD card and reinstall Finless 2.1 directly in the recovery?

Comment

So your reset button works. Good :-). Now use it to enter flash mode, see finless readme file for details.

Comment

Flashing seems to work now... I'm curious if it will solve the bootloop.

EDIT: It worked!
                  Last edited by hellomoto; 03-16-2014, 18:43.

Comment

Re: MK808 Non-B JB 4.2.2 Official - Finless ROM 2.1

Does anybody have the remote app that comes with this Rom and installed in the storage folder, I need a copy plz?

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by k-Rize View Post
                      Does anybody have the remote app that comes with this Rom and installed in the storage folder, I need a copy plz?

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Thinking to change the heatsink on my mk808 and overclock a bit..
                        Any 1080 overclock kernel for this rom?
                        Can't seem to find any....

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Comment

There is no overclocked kernel for Android 4.2. Only for Android 4.1.

Comment

BT dongle compatible

hello folks,

This is my first interaction here (i just registered), but i aways come here to search for info about mk808.

Im sorry for my unknowledge, but i realy serched for the answer to the question im going to ask here, but didnt find a solid info:

Is this rom (MK808 Non-B JB 4.2.2 Official - Finless ROM 2.1) compatible with usb bluetooth dongles? i would like to add bluetooth to my mk808 (non B) device...

???

many thanks in advance!

Comment

Re: MK808 Non-B JB 4.2.2 Official - Finless ROM 2.1

Thank you Franky384

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk

Comment

Any idea how to solve the Wifi boot loop?

Comment

Working...
                                X