Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JustMe ROMs v1.9 s802 ap6330 01/10/2015 (M8 / T8)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello i try to install twrp and i cant to install it , i have m8 tv box s802 can i fallow this video ? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vI-voaHmYpo thank yoo for helping me

Comment

what version rom you trying to install?
      Bugs are Sons of Glitches!

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

Links : Visit JustMe ROMs - EM8 Square Roms - EM8 OpenELEC Rom - ADB GUI

JustMe

Comment

Hey JustMe sorry to be a pest again but is this rom avalible yet? I want to go from finless 1.8 to this. Is that doable? thanks alot. Also is the ethernet in your rom capped? or is it at full speed? if its at full speed i will donate, How much to donate to get the build?

Comment

Hi Cmac, yes was rls before Christmas, you should get full speeds and yes you can upgrade from fin 1.8.

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

JustMe

Comment

Originally posted by JustMe View Post
            Hi Cmac, yes was rls before Christmas, you should get full speeds and yes you can upgrade from fin 1.8.

Thank you for your reply, How can i get access to the rom? is it still in paid only release or is it downloadable to the public? ive just signed up to your site but i only wanted to grab 1.9. is there an option to donate just for that as i dont think i want to go the 6 months, Thanks alot for your reply JustMe

Comment

Sorry for the double post but ive not recieved a reply, Where can i download this rom 1.9? thanks alot

Comment

its uploading and will be available for download in the next 24hrs sorry for delays unfortunately my upload speeds are still dated as the bulletin days

@cmac yes still paid as it would not be fair for those that paid

JustMe

Comment

Working...
                X