Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JustMe ROMs v1.9 s802 ap6330 01/10/2015 (M8 / T8)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JustMe

I can confirm, the (1.9c) version i got in mail, appears to be exactly the same as 1.9b,,, i got no wake up app, youtube is 720p max

EDIT : no bluetooth

Slowmo
    Last edited by Slowmo; 11-13-2015, 00:13.

Comment

Originally posted by Slowmo View Post
      jusme

I can confirm, the (1.9c) version i got in mail, appears to be exactly the same as 1.9b,,, i got no wake up app, youtube is 720p max

EDIT : no bluetooth

Slowmo

You may check again (Make-sure go wash your eye), all AU developers are never make any mistake.........!
      I just fired 20 engineers from my business, because I believe JustMe is all ways right

Comment

I did a CRC check my version 1.9c IS 1.9b same checksums.....

Dear JustMe u have done a OOOPS

Slowmo

Comment

ohhh wow guys take it easy....

Comment

Originally posted by kokobsb View Post
            ohhh wow guys take it easy....
            I'm very "easy".

OFC this human error will be fixed as quick as humanly possible, ain't we all human ?

Comment

Originally posted by kokobsb View Post

Thank u for your answer it might there is a mistake by the link provider to me.do you mind posting your build number because td has the same problem.thank you.
              The build is KOT49H.20150925 release-keys. All of the files within the restore directory are dated 10/22/2015. In looking at the TWRP contents of 1.9 vs 1.9c, they are the same size and create date. Looks like I may have recovered 1.9 instead of 1.9c. You may have a point.
              Nvidia Shield (2017 & 2019), A95x Max, WD EX2 NAS

Comment

hmm have to have a look and see what the the mrs has linked them to - can you give me file size? the folder dates don't seem right either

folder dates should be 10/11/2015, I'm taking the links down and re linking my self when i get home to save others downloading for nothing
                Bugs are Sons of Glitches!

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

Links : Visit JustMe ROMs - EM8 Square Roms - EM8 OpenELEC Rom - ADB GUI

JustMe

Comment

Originally posted by JustMe View Post
                  no sharing links guys pls I will test your build kokobsb in 5minutes build dates etc are same as before

@ spocoeric check your spam box
                  @TD not sure what your doing wrong

anyone else test bluetooth with game controller or phone

I checked. I have not received this.

Comment

only the size of the zip files vary (different compression) unpacked the files are identical, same size and crc, 1.9c times around 1am. 1.9b is around 10am, both from 10-20-2015, so 1.9c actually from before 1.9b

EDIT DATE IS 10-22-2015
                    Last edited by Slowmo; 11-13-2015, 10:38.

Comment

Originally posted by Slowmo View Post
                      only the size of the zip files vary (different compression) unpacked the files are identical, same size and crc, 1.9c times around 1am. 1.9b is around 10am, both from 10-20-2015, so 1.9c actually from before 1.9b

Good job Slowmo, we also have same number like your....!!!!
                      So, my engineers not wrong....too bad I fired all of them this morning. I mean yesterday afternoon.

Comment

new links sent out to all except Jason pm me please

@TD you will be richer now in the pocket less employees :-)
                        Bugs are Sons of Glitches!

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

Links : Visit JustMe ROMs - EM8 Square Roms - EM8 OpenELEC Rom - ADB GUI

JustMe

Comment

thank you just me i will test after work today and report back.

Comment

hmm have to have a look and see what the the mrs has linked them to - can you give me file size? the folder dates don't seem right either

folder dates should be 10/11/2015, I'm taking the links down and re linking my self when i get home to save others downloading for nothing
                            I have the new link. Let me install it and get you some feedback on it.

Comment

Thank you, but not that easy they sue me now I just received a call from lawyer "Opportunity for me to go to court, facing fired employee with no reason.."
                              (You know the law in USA is). I told my lawyer "I truth on what is AU developers said, that why I fired them....Now come out they all exactly RIGHT".

By the ways, Using Extenal SD had new link released for 1.9c...I am still stuck between step 8 and 9...Can't see "JustMe............................1.9c"
                              ( http://www.mediafire.com/view/wbv78u...Dummies_v1.pdf)

Hummm, don't tell me I have to fire my lawyer this time...Lol
                              Last edited by tdcompuservices; 11-13-2015, 18:05.

Comment

Originally posted by cjeman View Post

I have the new link. Let me install it and get you some feedback on it.
                                OK... 1.9c installed from the new link without issue:

Bluetooth works
                                Wake me Scottie is installed
                                Youtube plays 1080p
                                Un-hide Status line works
                                Kodi has lots of nice addons. So many, that I did not restore from a prior version. I am building on this base.

The only issue that I am finding is the LED is on when the unit is put to sleep. Not a big issue.

JM... Nice work... Using TWRP for the install is really straight forward. I appreciate your efforts.

Comment

Working...
                                X