Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JustMe ROMs v1.9 s802 ap6330 01/10/2015 (M8 / T8)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JustMe View Post
    ok I tried your method Q7 and I still get wifi ip. give it few second. so I cannot reproduce lost of wifi connection with your method and even just un pluging main power and plugin back in can anyone else test this too?

can you uncheck aml codec in kodi and test again

home button for me work as it should taking me back to the menu where i can select which launcher I want to choose

what i suggest is to load OE or stock rom then flash my 1.9

Every time down/Up grade your firmware, I always using JustMe 1.5.3 (This version some how very good to do that)
    OK, I will make it very clean and upgrade to 1.9...Start again to see anything different.....
    Like I said, I may be mistake or do something not right...So stand by..!

Comment

I also pm'd with link for you to try
      Bugs are Sons of Glitches!

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

Links : Visit JustMe ROMs - EM8 Square Roms - EM8 OpenELEC Rom - ADB GUI

JustMe

Comment

I also pm'd with link for you to try

I didn't see any link yet, if you does then please re-send, well almost 3AM here in California
        I may have to rest, got something to do tomorrow.....Will continue test after that
        Thx

Comment

1.9 running

I got it to work with the m8n the unverified TWRP

Only issues i've had so far :
          kodi consistenly failing to launch, but uninstall and reinstall fixed that.
          Playstore, seems to work but dosen't download anything. uninstall and reinstall did't fix (minor issue aptoide works fine)

working : remote powers off and on
          Framerate autoswitching
          Samba
          Fake WIFI

I've had no playback or screen issues

inetspeed is very close to max 98 Mbit down / 88 Mbit up (on a 100/100 inet connection)

Slowmo
          Last edited by Slowmo; 10-25-2015, 14:49.

Comment

Me too, on my M8N. The only difficulty was installing a ROM that would recognize the TWRP recovery image (Original stock ROM) on toothpick boot.
            I like using TWRP for backups and recovery. Good move JM.

1) AMLogic remote app works.
            2) Black screen during boot up is a minor issue.
            3) Minor Play Store issue when default user was removed. Had to clear data on Play store & Framework Apps.

All in all, a good release. Nice work JM.

Nvidia Shield (2017 & 2019), A95x Max, WD EX2 NAS

Comment

@ well done slomo,

@ Cj - yeah was going to suggest to slomo to that for google playstore and google play services and then do a reboot,
              can you tell explain more about the black screen on boot up is it after theboot animation till the select launcher menu pops up?

thank abdual_pt for his great work for twrp and teamwin
              Last edited by JustMe; 10-25-2015, 15:23.

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

JustMe

Comment

Originally posted by tdcompuservices View Post

Q6. the big GREEN line staying on top of TV (about 1/3), and the rest below is Black (about 2/3 of tv screen)

Q7. If select ETHERNET + Fakes WiFi..................Run video or any movies about 20 minutes
                Now uncheck them both then select WiFi.............Run video or any movies about 10 - 20 minutes)
                Shutdown M8 (unplugged power adapter......Reboot M8.............Check to see if WiFi still detecting and had IP...?
                slomo and cj can you test TD issues and see if you have similar issues when you have time, TD seem to report quite often which is great but, most of his issues other member don't experience.

I cannot replicate his issues which makes it hard to fix.

kokobsb : here is wake me scottie not sure why some people have the wake up bug, but if you do here is my app I created while back I think for JM v1.4

WakeMe Scottie

Cheers

JustMe

Comment

ok cleared playstore and play services and rebooted same issue, only playstore is bugged, google music and gmail works fine

on boot spinning logo plays a short while, then black screen until fully booted

Slowmo

Comment

ok so you have done

settings -->more settings-->apps-->

google playstore --> clear cache
                    google play services --> clear cache
                    reboot box

JustMe

Comment

JustMe yep thats indeed what i have done. will try again later, doing a stream (twitch watching lol worlds) test atm 22min in no issues

@td, what are u using to stream ? kodi addon, youtube or ?

Comment

JM... The black screen is after your logo and before the desktop appears, about 20 seconds. More a MINOR annoyance, than a problem. Your prior ROMs seemed to boot up quicker, in comparison.

I just got my apps installed on 1.9. I can now do in-depth testing. I will try to duplicate TD's issues.
                        Nvidia Shield (2017 & 2019), A95x Max, WD EX2 NAS

Comment

OK tryed again this time i also removed my user account cleared data, rebooted then readded uses account. same issue

Is there a way to disable the random mac address on reboot ? i would like to be able to use dhcp reservation in my router, this is twarted by the random mac.

Slowmo

Comment

Originally posted by Slowmo View Post
                            JustMe yep thats indeed what i have done. will try again later, doing a stream (twitch watching lol worlds) test atm 22min in no issues

@td, what are u using to stream ? kodi addon, youtube or ?

kodi addons...

Comment

slomo and cj can you test TD issues and see if you have similar issues when you have time, TD seem to report quite often which is great but, most of his issues other member don't experience.

I cannot replicate his issues which makes it hard to fix.

kokobsb : here is wake me scottie not sure why some people have the wake up bug, but if you do here is my app I created while back I think for JM v1.4

WakeMe Scottie

Cheers

Our bugs, sorry about that (@JustMe) we created our own skin to test beside your firmware and found-out there is one utility build-in was conflicting
                              Q6 and Q7 are working OK now.......!

Comment

Originally posted by cjeman View Post
                                JM... The black screen is after your logo and before the desktop appears, about 20 seconds. More a MINOR annoyance, than a problem. Your prior ROMs seemed to boot up quicker, in comparison.

I just got my apps installed on 1.9. I can now do in-depth testing. I will try to duplicate TD's issues.

@JustMe

We took this issue down to within 10 sec (Original day ago, on my tested is 28 secs)

Comment

Working...
                                X