No announcement yet.

Amlogic S905 MXQ Pro Android 5.1 Lollipop TV Box Quad Core 2.0GHz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

still no DRM solution to make Bein Sport Connect app work? no firmware to correct this? damn HDMI protection

Comment

There are some working getting exposed to load on devices no root needed. Waiting to see if that works out I get text to try on few devices but because of brick possible no public testing is being done yet.
      Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

damn, if i knew that this box is sooo bad, I would not have bought this, a week has working good, video, iptv, etc. today i plugged in the box and won't boot up, so i reflashed the firmware with usb , when i enter browser or do some hard work on it it's freezing and i can't do nothing, and the radiator from cpu is hot, tried a few firmwares, still freezing, and can't do nothing, what should i do now? any suggestions?

Comment

Originally posted by drakulaboy View Post
          damn, if i knew that this box is sooo bad, I would not have bought this, a week has working good, video, iptv, etc. today i plugged in the box and won't boot up, so i reflashed the firmware with usb , when i enter browser or do some hard work on it it's freezing and i can't do nothing, and the radiator from cpu is hot, tried a few firmwares, still freezing, and can't do nothing, what should i do now? any suggestions?
          You could buy a heatsink or get one out of an old PC.
          For example - http://www.frozencpu.com/cat/l3/g40/...set-Page1.html
          and
          http://www.****.com/itm/Silicon-Ther...-/172162231944

They are just for reference.
          Also try kodi 14.2 and it may improve playback.

Comment

I bricked my MXQ Pro + 4K with a bad flash and now it freezes at the bootscreen logo. The blue light stays lit. The toothpick method does not work to get in to recovery. I want to try the shorting pins on the NAND method but don't know which one is the NAND or which pins.

Here are pictures.

Which one is the nand that I should be shorting pins on to reset.

I've googled model numbers on all the chips and none say they are the NAND.

Here are some of the part numbers for different chips;

SAMSUNG KLMAG2GEAC-B002

PULSE H5007NL

AP6330

MA8601

ES7154

RTL8211F
            You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 7 photos.
            Last edited by zippy611; 05-14-2016, 01:05.

Comment

Originally posted by ytandogan View Post
              Anyone has any solution for bluetooth?
              No bt dongle works.
              Dude, bluetooth is overrated crap to begin with for years now. No great loss if it's not supported by these devices.

Comment

Is there a rom for this tv box without root? or how can i completely remove root ??

Comment

Originally posted by zippy611 View Post
                  http://m.everbuying.net/product1164624.html

I bricked my MXQ Pro + 4K with a bad flash and now it freezes at the bootscreen logo. The blue light stays lit. The toothpick method does not work to get in to recovery. I want to try the shorting pins on the NAND method but don't know which one is the NAND or which pins.

Here are pictures.

Which one is the nand that I should be shorting pins on to reset.

I've googled model numbers on all the chips and none say they are the NAND.

Here are some of the part numbers for different chips;

SAMSUNG KLMAG2GEAC-B002

PULSE H5007NL

AP6330

MA8601

ES7154

RTL8211F
                  I successfully recovered my box to stock!

Link to solution post below;

Comment

Thanks Zippy611

Just to be certain, you are talking about the latest mxq pro plus, S905 2G/16G correct?
                    I am still waiting for mine to arrive.

Have you tried to upgrade Kodi to the latest 16.1 version? or install any other app.
                    I think the correct way is using the appinstaller application from my apps and side load Kodi from USB.

Please let us know

Comment

Originally posted by orig1 View Post
                      Thanks Zippy611

Just to be certain, you are talking about the latest mxq pro plus, S905 2G/16G correct?
                      I am still waiting for mine to arrive.

Have you tried to upgrade Kodi to the latest 16.1 version? or install any other app.
                      I think the correct way is using the appinstaller application from my apps and side load Kodi from USB.

Please let us know
                      Refer to my other thread for answers. I link to the actual product page I purchased from. I was successful installing Kodi 16.1 as detailed in my thread as well.

Comment

any custom roms for this?

Comment

Hello to everybody.
                          i am new in this forum.
                          i have this box but it was bricked and I tried to flash the firmware with image burning tools and I have this error message: "get key failed".
                          have we any idea?
                          thanks

Comment

This is the box I have. I was very disappointed in it. Many things just don't work. Of the many channels on Kodi, most just return an error message. I found some that work, but about 90% don't. Most apps in the Play store say they are "not compatible with your device", including the latest updates to some of the Google apps like Google Music. I have been reading this forum and found out about a hacked ROM that I could flash it with, although I haven't done it yet for fear that if I do it wrong, I'll brick it. Last night I successfully rooted it, and I found that applications like "Root Checker" would install if I had the APK and side loaded it, even though the Play store said it wasn't compatible. The problem is getting the APKs.

So, should I continue trying to install a new ROM, or do some work arounds and not risk it?
                            I'm going to see if I can get the Rasher App to install.

Thanks,
                            Don

Comment

hi i have mxq pro 4k and it stuck on mbox logo i tried to put it in recovery mode but failed every single time tried maybe 30-40 times by now. Any solution?

Comment

Use USB burn tools to flash factory ROM.

Comment

Working...
                                X