Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got the telos today, rooted after updated to latest firmware. The only issue I see is Kodi can't write to the external sd. SD is formated as ntsf. The odd thing is that same sd work ok in the Meta. Since the box is rooted, just wondering if there is a way to fix it?

Comment

Format it to fat32. On NTFS there is LP bug, max write size is 10MB
      File System Read Write
      NTFS OK No (10 MB free space)
      EXT-4 Not mounted Not mounted
      exFAT OK No (10 MB free space)
      BTRFS Not mounted Not mounted
      FAT32 OK OK

Read more: http://www.cnx-software.com/2015/12/...#ixzz3yMKeF15Q

Comment

Originally posted by DennisDee View Post
        Format it to fat32. On NTFS there is LP bug, max write size is 10MB
        File System Read Write
        NTFS OK No (10 MB free space)
        EXT-4 Not mounted Not mounted
        exFAT OK No (10 MB free space)
        BTRFS Not mounted Not mounted
        FAT32 OK OK

Read more: http://www.cnx-software.com/2015/12/...#ixzz3yMKeF15Q
        The instruction to fix it is here (root needed) http://forum.tronsmart.com/forum/veg...a#.VqeB6SorLjY

Comment

hi all whay the tronsmart vega s95 doesnt suport a external DVD optical layer via usb?and can i conect the tronsmart vega s95 to pc with usb cable to copy? from pc to internal storage from tronsmart?thank you

Comment

Hi,Does anyone encounter power off automatically after 5hrs of using the box Telos S95.It trip power off on quite occasion recently once On it Off by itself.Puzzle what could be the problem?Could be the firmware?
            Last edited by jeffskodi; 02-26-2016, 11:48.

Comment

Why the heck does system time keep reseting to some stupid time/date/year?!
              Plus, I have an issue with picture cutouts, changed couple hdmi cables, even tried connecting directly to.projector, and still random picturr cutouts randomly for couple seconds.

Anybody had this problem? I have telos, rooted, but its been doing this from day one. Sometimes fine for days and then goes crazy

Comment

Originally posted by jeffskodi View Post
                Hi,Does anyone encounter power off automatically after 5hrs of using the box Telos S95.It trip power off on quite occasion recently once On it Off by itself.Puzzle what could be the problem?Could be the firmware?
                Hello, Do you have any another power supply you could use to test?

Comment

Originally posted by G-can View Post
                  Why the heck does system time keep reseting to some stupid time/date/year?!
                  Plus, I have an issue with picture cutouts, changed couple hdmi cables, even tried connecting directly to.projector, and still random picturr cutouts randomly for couple seconds.

Anybody had this problem? I have telos, rooted, but its been doing this from day one. Sometimes fine for days and then goes crazy
                  Hello, The S95 does not have an RTC battery. If power is removed from the box, the clock will lose setting. Until it gets to the net, where the box will set time, the clock will be in error. I have the Meta, I have not experienced loss of picture.
                  I am curious, did you use OTA to update the firmware on the box?

Comment

Ok, that makes sense if there is no battery

I did update everything

Comment

Did you update via OTA? Or manually using a Window's PC, a male-to-male USB cable and the Amlogic USB Burning Tool?

Comment

Originally posted by kokobsb View Post

I think it's with only dts 5.1pass through with spdif the clicking problem .tronsmart is aware of it .vidon for sure and I think it's an amlogic problem.thanks .I use vidon .eheheh
                        i have this issue too on mini mx 2gb/16gb version latest frimware. any solution? also kodi freeze if i change the movie.

Comment

Originally posted by nocturne View Post
                          i have this issue too on mini mx 2gb/16gb version latest frimware. any solution? also kodi freeze if i change the movie.
                          the clicking issue still continues with spdif passthrough tronsmart realesed a new ota but no luck they claim hdmi dts dropouts were fixed but no according to others not sure though.i wonder if this clicking issue is present in finless bob's rom?

Comment

I'm having the audio clicking issue too. However, it only happens on DD 5.1 files and DTS files, not on DTS-HD files. How weird is that???
                            Has anyone found a solution yet??? It's driving me crazy!!!

Comment

Guys, i am new here, interested in the s95 meta, mainly for kodi streaming, web browsing and youtube. I am currently using a no-brand box, which has a lot of reliability issues - optical sound mumbling, green-pink picture, freezes, etc. Would you recomend the s95 to be reliable and issues free?
                              Also - my current box has an outer wifi antenna, and it has pretty good reception, would you say an inner antenna as the one of the s95 would be at least as good? And last - does any of you know beelink gt1? Which would you say is better and more reliable?

Comment

Originally posted by bluesmanuk View Post
                                Just played around with WiFi settings on my router and saw that the 5Ghz channel is set to operate on the 80Mhz bandwidth, which, if I understand things correctly is required for WiFi ac.

Changing it to operate on 20/40Mhz bandwidth enables it to be seen by the S95 but I never had an issue with any other ac supported devices seeing the 5Ghz channel when operating on the 80Mhz bandwidth.
                                Does this still works?? It worked pretty awesome last time. Don't know what just happened
                                Last edited by blinkone; 04-26-2018, 08:30. Reason: Removed link to external site

Comment

Working...
                                X