X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by feelulive View Post

All usb ports same.....
    Same hdd same cable with my other boxes no problem like that i just plug once....but on telos i must take good care when i am plugging the cable to usb port and with a little move no power to hdd
    Try a different cable, not all ports and cables get along. Small manufacturing anomalies in port or cable can lead to this.

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post

If you try with nothing in USB ports does it Hard Power Off
      İ remember i did it too no change but will try that again when i go home

Comment

On the remote failing to give hard off. A shot in the dark, could it have anything to do with CEC?

Funny, here you are having issues with getting a hard off, many worry about the opposite.

Comment

Originally posted by RISCy Dude View Post
          On the remote failing to give hard off. A shot in the dark, could it have anything to do with CEC?

Funny, here you are having issues with getting a hard off, many worry about the opposite.
          İ couldnt see any funny thing, why i have to press 10sec on remote to power off a device and hdd
          and that doesnt work too

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post

If you try with nothing in USB ports does it Hard Power Off
            now i tried that, nothing changed, rebooted again

Comment

Try a different cable, not all ports and cables get along. Small manufacturing anomalies in port or cable can lead to this.
              i tried with another 2.5 hdd and another cable, good thing no usb port problem but again no hard power off by 10+ sec
              and by normal power off this hdd keeps on working too.

Comment

Originally posted by feelulive View Post

İ couldnt see any funny thing, ..........
                It was an attempt at humor via innuendo. I find nothing funny about your problem and hope it gets resolved soon.
                I am glad to see that your S95's USB ports are OK.
                I wonder if a reflash will resolve the hard off problem.
                Did you already receive the OTA update?
                Good luck.

Comment

It was an attempt at humor via innuendo. I find nothing funny about your problem and hope it gets resolved soon.
                  I am glad to see that your S95's USB ports are OK.
                  I wonder if a reflash will resolve the hard off problem.
                  Did you already receive the OTA update?
                  Good luck.
                  yes updated

Comment

İ dont think its a remote fault cause it is able to power off telos by hitting 10+ sec, but then power on again.... 10+ sec means rebooting on my telos.... need some more settings on telos?

Comment

I did not mean the remote was at fault, just your S95's response to the 10 second press.

I don't have a lot of experience with CEC, I am not sure it could be a factor in your case. But if you are using it, try turning it off on the S95 and also at your AVR or TV.
                      I have no idea why your box does not do hard off. Maybe a re-flash would fix it, but that is also just a guess.
                      I am grasping at straws with the CEC stuff.
                      Good luck.

Comment

Hi feelulive

The best advice I can give you at this point is like RISCy Dude said you should try reflashing the fw

It can be found here in post 9

http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...smart-vega-s95

Please consider making a Donation to freakTab

Comment

Originally posted by blinkone View Post
                          Hi http://freaktab.com/member/78027-feelulive"]feelulive[/URL]

The best advice I can give you at this point is like http://freaktab.com/member/54483-riscy-dude"]RISCy Dude[/URL] said you should try reflashing the fw

It can be found here in post 9

http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...smart-vega-s95

İ have tried it by sd card method but said new version already installed so couldnt install stock firmware

And i have already installed last firmware 20160119
                          Last edited by feelulive; 01-14-2016, 10:39.

Comment

OTA updates are not full wipes and may leave intact the source of your problem. Flash from PC to be sure.

Comment

OTA updates are not full wipes and may leave intact the source of your problem. Flash from PC to be sure.
                              İs this for last firmware or stock firmware? Which one should i flash from pc

İ read pdf of pc flashing, looks risky and its chinese
                              Last edited by feelulive; 01-14-2016, 11:07.

Comment

It has English too. The second Chinese heading will drop down an English option.
                                Risk is associated with any flash or method.
                                I used the USB Burning Tool for the very first time two days ago. The S95 is the first Amlogic device I have ever flashed. While there can be some complications, none left me with a brick.
                                It was not too difficult.
                                Carefully follow the instructions and you should be alright.

Comment

Working...
                                X