No announcement yet.

MXQ "All Black" S805 Versions / HD18q / and Clones Directory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok to test the bottom you will need a multimeter put on sound is like the wifi bit horizontal, to listen, if you put the black and red it make a pit
    now go to the one in recovery and test the booton, if sound without any pressure is stuck, just change it
    Look for YouTube videos of how make it
    Is easy, just 2 or 3 minutes

Comment

To make working the wifi first you need to know your wifi module
      you need to open the box and check the wifi, the correct number
      Now search the number with this format
      xxxxus.ko
      Xxxx is the number on your wifi
      now just copy that on a USB Use a explorer, could be esexplorer
      Locate system/bin/
      There should be files with ko ko
      One is 8189us.ko
      Change it with the one that you look for your wifi and rename it with 8189us.ko
      So if your file is 8185de.ko will be set at 8189us.ko to copy on system/lib on the box

Comment

Originally posted by mikino View Post
        Ok to test the bottom you will need a multimeter put on sound is like the wifi bit horizontal, to listen, if you put the black and red it make a pit
        now go to the one in recovery and test the booton, if sound without any pressure is stuck, just change it
        Look for YouTube videos of how make it
        Is easy, just 2 or 3 minutes
        forgive me i dont completely follow: so i do have a multimetre to hand - with red and black am i testing each PIN on Nand for a short indication?

Comment

No just the pins on the bottom at the back at av

Comment

If there you have continuing means that the bottom is stuck, so you have to replace it, is cheap 25 or 50 cents the bo5ton, more expensive is the tools

Comment

If there you have continuing means that the bottom is stuck, so you have to replace it, is cheap 25 or 50 cents the bo5ton, more expensive is the tools
              i could unsolder the button - see if that makes a difference...

Comment

Good day to all. Comrade brought a similar box after not successful firmware. The appearance of the board and chips do not look like one of the options in this topic. WI-FI SV6051P. Accordingly, I can not select the firmware. The prefix with the overwritten loader (the red LED is bright). On the boot flash does not respond, in the Amlogic USB Burning Tool is determined, but the only firmware for this iron, which was able to find here a multi-file. I will be glad to any help in resuscitation of the box. There is a backup from TWRP and it is clear that there was a firmware hx805a-userdebug_4.4.2_KOT49H_20171023_test Help me find one for Amlogic USB Burning ToolClick image for larger version  Name:	image_33415.jpg Views:	1 Size:	111.1 KB ID:	731480

Comment

Originally posted by ra11 View Post

i could unsolder the button - see if that makes a difference...
                  - that didnt work.. this box is locked in Restore mode it seems and no matter that i do it wont come out of it. Tried burning too 2.0.2, 2.0.3 and 2.0.8, loads of diff img's, Pin short (4 points on NAND make LED flicker - tried to boot with pin short + Reset in, without etc...) and tried all other regular reset / TWRP Boot to recovery from SD stuff.... feels to be a dead end

Comment

- that didnt work.. this box is locked in Restore mode it seems and no matter that i do it wont come out of it. Tried burning too 2.0.2, 2.0.3 and 2.0.8, loads of diff img's, Pin short (4 points on NAND make LED flicker - tried to boot with pin short + Reset in, without etc...) and tried all other regular reset / TWRP Boot to recovery from SD stuff.... feels to be a dead end
                    Sorry, bad luck, let me look for any help

And for neon
                    Please, version of board, model of wifi

Comment

And for neon
                      do you happen to know which pins to short on Nand perhaps please?

Comment

do you happen to know which pins to short on Nand perhaps please?
                        try this one
                        http://piceletro.blogspot.com/ this one at portuguese
                        or this one
                        https://forum.xda-developers.com/and...light-t3553026 this on english

hope could help you

Comment

As far I can look, is not a s805
                          try this

Looks like rk

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180616_122644.jpg
Views:	1012
Size:	105.5 KB
ID:	731605

And for neon
                            MXQ-805 There is a sticker on the board HXA17103101-02, wi-fi sv6051p
                            Last edited by Neon; 06-16-2018, 08:33.

Comment

try this one
                              http://piceletro.blogspot.com/ this one at portuguese
                              or this one
                              https://forum.xda-developers.com/and...light-t3553026 this on english

hope could help you
                              Aha! Success on 1 box - revived - thank you!!

Comment

Aha! Success on 1 box - revived - thank you!!
                                your welcome
                                dont forget, if somebody asjk you for help, help him

Comment

Working...
                                X