Un Known PCB FOR 812

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi!

Here is mine and it is a same as Meltdown (the right box, on photo - CS 812M8).

It is working fine so far, but I don't have any clue which ROM I should use on it, on rainning days.

Hope on reply #4, would be suitable, but I didn't test it: http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...353#post566353

Other: I posted a question: http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...-and-recoovery

OTT M8S - PCB: CS 812M8 V1.3 20150921

PS: Trying to post bigger pictures, but seems the forum won't let me.
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 4 photos.
    Last edited by msantos2007; 06-06-2016, 20:22.

Comment

HI!
      These are my photos of a Bqeel M8S Plus 2G/16G with firmware KOT49H.20160414-0913_test-keys.
      Android 4.4.2, kernel 3.10.33 / pufangda_s812 board (factory rooted).

https://www.amazon.de/Android-Quad-C...KLA/ref=sr_1_1

Firmware: https://mega.nz/#!JocTwLwb
      Key:
      !ZjRbFpIX4egD4A-_UC-LHkYcJuw4ChTlWzFK8m1n6LQ
      You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.
      Last edited by mgruber; 07-05-2016, 18:24.

Comment

I have the same Box and wish to upgrade to the Stock Firmware, because I try other Firmwares and checked out Lollipop but it don´t work that right.
        And I din´t Backup my root Firmware.
        Can you send me the Keyword to download the original Firmware? Thx, that would help me a lot.

Comment

hi ! mgruber

Can you send me the Keyword to download the original Firmware? Thx

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_17477.jpg
Views:	1039
Size:	136.5 KB
ID:	583778 Click image for larger version

Name:	image_17476.jpg
Views:	1016
Size:	120.7 KB
ID:	583777 Click image for larger version

Name:	image_17479.jpg
Views:	981
Size:	170.2 KB
ID:	5837803
            mxIII's lost wifi when trying to flashing to openelec and bricked them but i can wake them up with out wifi. All have a different board and wifi chips

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

Recently I had 2 boxes say they had a critical error and needed to restart, I did not do any updates that would cause it. After restart they only go to the initial splash scree.

I have tried to factory reset, but the button will only reboot the box after holding it in for 10 seconds and does not go to the boot menu or recovery console. I'm assuming I will likely need to flash the firmware. Without knowing which firmware I need, just guessing may likely permanently brick the device.

I have attached a picture of the PCB, they are both the same box. Thanks for any help you can provide in pointing me in the right direction.

Brand: Leelbox
              CPU:Amlogic s812 Quad-Core Cortex A9 2.0GHz
              GPU:OCTA Core MALI 450 GPU
              Memory:2GB DDR3
              Internal Storage 8GB NAND FLASH

Edit: one of the boxes is now working after trying another factory reset. 
              You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.
              Last edited by Surg; 09-16-2016, 02:12. Reason: One is now working

Comment

Hello,

Please kindly help with correct firmware to flash. OTT TV Box (M8S - S812)

Thanks.
                Attached Files

Comment

someone could help me find a firmware with TWRP and root for this

PCB s812_ki_rev1.3
                  ap6330
                  h5007nl pulse
                  PCB is 4k unit tocomsat inet.

uboot.bin need the file to try to climb the USB card or if anyone knows how to turn a .img update .zip file thank you

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.
                  Last edited by bigao; 10-14-2016, 18:04.

Comment

Hello I bought ((Akaso M8s - S812 - 2G/8G with wifi chip RTL8723BS )) and ihave TWRP and root
                    my problem Bluetooth does not work as well as Wi-Fi Direct does not work, so i can not cast any think to m8s
                    >>>>>>>
                    pleas Can you help me find the firmware: or Backup For the same device with wifi chip RTL8723BS.
                    Sorry for my weak English...
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	2016-10-20 07-29-17-460.jpg
Views:	922
Size:	40.9 KB
ID:	605685 Click image for larger version

Name:	2016-10-20 07-29-43-889.jpg
Views:	860
Size:	447.9 KB
ID:	605689 Click image for larger version

Name:	C360_2016-10-18-21-14-41-101.jpg
Views:	786
Size:	6.1 KB
ID:	605690

Attached Files
                    Last edited by alialali; 10-24-2016, 16:21.

Comment

Originally posted by ithrinet View Post
                      hi ! mgruber

Can you send me the Keyword to download the original Firmware? Thx
                      Did you ever get this? I have a VERY similar box and it's currently dead needing a new flash!

Comment

Hi,
                        Can you ID this StroomBox M8S (see pics)? Not sure what Wi-Fi or which Rom it might be compatible with.

Thanks

EDIT
                        M8S-D-4335 sticker seems to indicate a BCM4335 Wi-Fi chip.
                        You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 6 photos.
                        Last edited by FerociousAndroid; 01-23-2017, 01:49.

Comment

Hello All,
                          I believe I have a T8plus clone which I have bricked. From researching the appearance of this box with it's black aluminum case, this one has all the same specifications except for a sata hard drive connector on pcb. It has the AP6330 Wifi / Blue Tooth / Fm, 4.0... S812 Quad core, A9, with Octa Core Mali-450 GPU... 2GB ram 16GB emmc... Only number on board is : 94V-0, MS - M1 E198407.... Below the S812 is this number : B00-S812-Rev1.1
                          You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 5 photos.

Comment

I have a similar pcb to yours and it seems like the same case... I am also searching for the correct firmware and boot files as I have bricked it using zoomtak t8 v1 img. Only difference is my pcb says t8 Plus v1.1. and my nand says Biwin instead of forrest like yours. Any help finding the correct files is greatly appreciated . the pictures are too big to upload on here and i cant share two links but here they are

Comment

Hi holysabre,

No luck as yet in finding a recovery file. Have been communicating with Zoomtak who told me the box is a copy of there T8plus. The firmware for your board should be in the firmware section on this site.. You would be looking for T8plus firmware.... That is what I used to brick my box..... If you have that info written on your board T8plus V1 than the Plus firm ware should fix your problem.... My board reads MS - M1 E198407... Your board is for sure a Zoomtak....
                              What is the name on your box?

Comment

On the top of my box is T8 Plus but the firmware I flashed bricked it

***EDIT***
                                Allow me to correct myself. I flashed the wrong firmware previously and I now cannot get into boot or recovery to flash the new one I found on this forum. The box just powers up but I've had no luck with sdcard booting or burning through USB
                                Last edited by holysabre; 02-18-2017, 21:40.

Comment

Working...
                                X