Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey People

I am new here on this forum,

I have made firmware for the MXQ Pro 4k it is based on the Neomod firmware.
    only the google cast isnt working.

Please tell me if you like

Comment

Originally posted by Nofan Tasi View Post
      Thanks for the upload. Whoever makes this run can you mention board specifics? I cannot install since I have no Windows machine nearby...
      I should also say my original build prop had (had, because I run OE right now)
      ro.product.model=MXQPRO
      ro.build.fingerprint=Android/p201/p201:5.1.1/LMY47V/20160305:user/test-keys
      ro.build.display.id=LMY47V.20160305 test-keys
      and I have blue board 20160118 V02

Sorry i made it or MXQ PRO 4k v2 greenboard with realtek wifi.. it works stable en faster than other roms

If you can send me a good stock firmware for the bleuboard i will made this rom for you

Comment

Hello, I have been trying to find this p201-userdebug 5.1.1 LMY47V 20160607 test-keys which I believe was the firmware for my box which is 2g/16g which I bricked, I'm able to install the firmware for MXQ PRO+ 4K but the remote doesn't work and neither Ethernet and now the box is always with red light before used to be blue when you first connected power. Could you please help me. Thank you
        You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 4 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by fcnevland View Post
          Hey People

Thank you,

I will try it tonight, and give you feedback.

Regards,

[Update]

I tested last night and everything was OK, it's fast and stable, no problems so far.

No Root (had to do it manually).

What changes/updates (excluding the lan/wifi drivers added for the P201) have you made to the original Neomode ROM?

Regards,
          Last edited by pawhtiobo; 03-03-2017, 12:22.
          We’re the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War’s a spiritual war…

Comment

Hey People

It's a great build fcnevland...... Is there anyway you can add support for the Logitech F710 wireless gamepad?
            Thanks in advance. If it possible to add the support I'm willing to donate, just post a link.

Comment

My MXQ 4K Pro board is CS_905MXQ_V1.0 2015-09-19 blue board, 1G/8G.
              I found the latest working rom for my model: MXQ PRO 4K_S905_IMG_02122016_AndroidTVBox.eu here
              https://mega.nz/#!8JAgBbqT!eXUumha8P...eWv5oPlylkv6r0

In the Display setting: have Color Space RGB and Daydream, better then previous one

Kodi default is 16 but this ROM has Kodi addon update app (update to 17 with latest add-ons), so I do not need to sign on Google account

Android Kernel version: 3.14.29

Hope this help

Comment

Hi guys, I have a MXQ PRO 4k box also, I've been trying to flash new firmware with the toothpick method on the PC but the button doesn't work at all I've tried everything.
                Also the board I have is different to those posted earlier. My question is can I short some pins to flash the firmware?

Here is my board:

Comment

Originally posted by DaveNAchill
                  Hi guys, I have a MXQ PRO 4k box also, I've been trying to flash new firmware with the toothpick method on the PC but the button doesn't work at all I've tried everything.
                  Also the board I have is different to those posted earlier. My question is can I short some pins to flash the firmware?

Here is my board:
                  Hi, your pic is blur but based on board number, it is look like my board, so the rom on mega.nz should work! Use the USB Burning tool Ver 2.0.5.15 and male to male (DIY) USB cable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hi there, I have tried all that,I can't get the computer to recognize the box. I have installed the driver but still no luck. Is there a way to short some pins?

Comment

Her is another new ROM for the MXQ Pro 4K p201 Box ....

Custom ROM for the MXQ PRO 4k - p201 - stable . fast . clean . leanback ATV . custom rom. This custom rom mod is based on the UGOOS AM3 V0.0.7 TV firmware. This ROM has already driver of the following Realtek WiFI chips included RTL8188eu RTL8189es RTL8192eu RTL8723bs RTL8812au ...
                      My contributions to the community
                      [ ROMs ] Z4 RK3368 - android TV (ATV) | MXQ PRO 4K - p201 - android TV (ATV) | Yundo Y1 S912 - android TV (ATV) not yet released
                      [ Tutorials ] Bootup logo Amlogic S912 devices | Redefine any Keyboard, Gamepad, Remote Control

Comment

Works good. Too. Havent gad chance to re post it but good so far.
                        Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

It is possible to flash ODROID C2 Mashmallow 6.0.1 firmware to MXQ Pro 4k P201? http://www.odroid.in/mirror/dn.odroi...oid/ODROID-C2/

Comment

That may brick your device. Substantial differences exist. May be possible to port, but how to do it sails over my head.

Comment

Hey People

The best best best Fluid and Compatible in Ts Transpeed S905 2G 16G and Wifi chip Rtl8189e, very tanks

Comment

Hey People

Will your mod work with this OTT version?

Would ethernet and remote work fine?

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X