This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BidonX99 View Post
    if there is no physical keyboard, how to do it with a remote control TV-BOX?
    You need to get one... use a usb keyboard if you have one... from your pc, it will work just fine!

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post
      You need to get one... use a usb keyboard if you have one... from your pc, it will work just fine!
      I checked with Cool Hacker's Keyboard.apk, *Z* works, but in HW there is no smooth ZOOM. *Z* selects only scaling/aspect by presets.
      Last edited by BidonX99; 09-10-2017, 07:02.
      Yundoo Y8 A6 [RK3399]

Comment

Running Minix X8-H with Kit Kat 4.4.2 - loaded FTMC 16.2.30, it works beautifully and I now see that a new version .31 has been released.

How do you go about updating 16.2.30 to 16.2.31 ?? without losing any current add-ons, settings etc. etc.
        Last edited by exitguy; 09-10-2017, 23:28.

Comment

I have a plugin problem with .31.
          Emby plugin opens a message that DB version is not supported. Reverting back to .30 solves the problem. I'm using a Minix X8-H plus with Kitkat.

Comment

• superceleron
            superceleron commented
            Editing a comment
            Well you need to tell the author to add ftmc version 31 now it uses 17 DB!

I do not see anymore my /desktop files with 31 build ...

Comment

Originally posted by mikele View Post
            I do not see anymore my /desktop files with 31 build ...
            No problems here...
            But FTMC now have a new option for SMB... (YOU NEED TO BE IN ADVANCED/EXPERT MODE) go to Settings -> Services -> SMB client = and change "Maximum protocol version" to SMBv3.
            FTMC it will close down, so open it again!
            If that you dont work check your shares again!

Comment

Thanks. I will try this but as I'm remember that windows 10 get trouble to connect with SMB3 and I can not connect my computers to SPMC krypton (smb1/2/3 are enabled on all this PC)

Comment

Thanks. I will try this but as I'm remember that windows 10 get trouble to connect with SMB3 and I can not connect my computers to SPMC krypton (smb1/2/3 are enabled on all this PC)
                if you have problems, you need to disable the password shares!
                like this : https://www.isunshare.com/windows-10...indows-10.html
                Btw i main desktop is also W10 so... if i dont have problems!

Comment

I did what you say and now I see my /desktop but sometimes its empty and sometimes I can see the files... its aleatory .. I think the problem come from that I have windows 10 microsoft account and not local windows 10 account ...

Comment

I did what you say and now I see my /desktop but sometimes its empty and sometimes I can see the files... its aleatory .. I think the problem come from that I have windows 10 microsoft account and not local windows 10 account ...
                    i also have a MS account and i have no problems!
                    Do your account have ' ยด ` ^ ~ etc in your account name?

Comment

no, only [email protected] but my password yes and I use passkey

Comment

no, only [email protected] but my password yes and I use passkey
                        hmm, go to c:\users and see if your user is using any of that!

Comment

can not connect to /users, I see the directory but its empty (from ftmc)

Comment

I mean in your desktop, open explorer and browse to c:\users... or whatever is you OS language.

Comment

I see my files there, what do you mean ?

Comment

Working...
                              X