This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MeWilko View Post

Same issue. Even tried fooling the box into thinking it was higher to allow installation, and received the same error.

Just think it isn't possible for me
    well your Android must have weird problem!
    Sorry!

Comment

Sorry if this has already been asked, but how do i change it so when i go into file manager , it lists the name of the external hard drives or flash drives correctly ?

For example, i have 1 drive with the name TOSHIBA EXT but in file manager it says the name of the drive is 99BGFT6551.

Kodi and SPMC both read my drive names correctly, just not sure what to change in FTMC

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by gjac1 View Post
        Sorry if this has already been asked, but how do i change it so when i go into file manager , it lists the name of the external hard drives or flash drives correctly ?

For example, i have 1 drive with the name TOSHIBA EXT but in file manager it says the name of the drive is 99BGFT6551.

Kodi and SPMC both read my drive names correctly, just not sure what to change in FTMC

Thanks
        There is no setting that you can change in the FTMC interface that can change this.

But I'm sure that Superceleron will see this and can perhaps factor this into the next version.
        R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Originally posted by bluesmanuk View Post

There is no setting that you can change in the FTMC interface that can change this.

But I'm sure that Superceleron will see this and can perhaps factor this into the next version.

Thank you for your very fast reply

Comment

He SuperCeleron have you seen latest SPMC update

Build updated:
            • HQ scalers are back
            • Revert amcodec to working Jarvis one
            • Added Samba 4.5, thus SMB2/SMB3. SMB3 is default, but there is a setting to revert to SMB1.

Comment

Originally posted by EagleEyeXZ View Post
              He SuperCeleron have you seen latest SPMC update

Build updated:
              • HQ scalers are back
              • Revert amcodec to working Jarvis one
              • Added Samba 4.5, thus SMB2/SMB3. SMB3 is default, but there is a setting to revert to SMB1.
              Yes i have seen, must are krypton only... i m8 use one or another!

Comment

Can I get the source code for FTMC v 29?

Comment

since a few days my ftmc (lates version) wont load anything when i activate my vpn, before it works perfect

Comment

Updated 1ยบ post with build 30...
                    THIS IS MY LAST BUILD OF FTMC JARVIS, AND SHOULD LAST FOR SOME TIME!
                    in 1 or 2 months i will open the source tree!
                    Krypton build already testing, one thing.. NO SUPPORT FOR LOWER THAN ANDROID 5.

Comment

thnx for al the work, still it sad that there wil be no more builds for android lower than android 5, my minix wil never go higher than 4.4

Comment

Hes leave it perfect for 4.4 devices so still best for you.
                        Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

those on 4.4 .... if the factory/supplier dont have firmware updates for 5.1 +.... time to get a new gadget.... just the same as that draw full of old phones....

Comment

thanks. you rock.
                            curiously I can not update from 29 build..
                            I have to remove build 29 to install this build (Marshmallow 6.1 TX8 S912 Device)

Edit: My bad : I tried to install x86 version ... I'm lost ! Arm update fine

Comment

Ran 20 Aml through it's paces and all still works perfectly for me.
                              R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Originally posted by bluesmanuk View Post
                                Ran 20 Aml through it's paces and all still works perfectly for me.
                                well you now can try amlcodec in ftmc krypton, you can use it along side ftmc build 16.2.30 ( DONT ASK FOR IT.... INTERNAL FT TEAM TEST BUILD)

Comment

Working...
                                X