No announcement yet.

SCISHION V88 RK3229 4K Android 5.1 KODI TV BOX 1G/8G WIFI LAN Dolby DTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everyone new to all this I have an android box scishion V88 4k iy was working fine now all I get is a green screen. I have reset the box and when I go to reboot it its freezes on the android screen, when I unplug it and power it on all I get is a green screen can any one help.

Comment

Hi bomber51 ,

lets go one here .

gefattern

Comment

HI people new to all this I have a scishion V88 4k it was working fine then pluged it in got green screen done a factory reset no joy any one have this problem like this and maybe a solution.

Comment

tried the usb burning tool but windows 7 and 8 do not find the drivers

Comment

Hi bomber51 ,

please send the link where you bought it to see it , it is easier to help then .

We must know what WifiChip the Box uses , otherwise a flash of the Rom could brick the Wifi .

that is normal because u tried to flash a Rockchip Box with a Amilogic Tool , did you download

the Firmware & Tools from the

Link i send you : (Installing Drivers as Admin , running Batchtool , too)

http://chinagadgetsreviews.com/downl...y8-tv-box.html

and look here for better understanding :

http://ugoos.net/blog/rockchip-firmw...flashing-guide

answer if you need more help . greetings

gefattern (i am from Germany)(my Nickname)

Comment

yes but my laptop cant see the box, I got it of gearbest

Comment

Hi on my v88
                when I flash a IMG that uses 2.31 loader it fails on flash but IMG with 2.32 loader imgs flash fine
                Any ideas why

I want to install the ugoos ut6 ROM but fails as uses 2.31 loader

Comment

no idea still trying to sort mine out

Comment

Hi! I have a problem with joysticks via usb port: the 4 axis buttons, start and select, and A and B work perfectly but the other buttons absolutly doesn't works. I tried to see with programs like gamepad tester the result of the value is =0. It is the same with different controllers and there is no way to remap: the tv box gives value =0 with all re mapper program.
                    Thank you for helping me!

Comment

Originally posted by Natureboy View Post
                      Hi! I have a problem with joysticks via usb port: the 4 axis buttons, start and select, and A and B work perfectly but the other buttons absolutly doesn't works. I tried to see with programs like gamepad tester the result of the value is =0. It is the same with different controllers and there is no way to remap: the tv box gives value =0 with all re mapper program.
                      Thank you for helping me!
                      This might be an app worth considering.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dancingpixelstudios.sixaxiscontroll er&hl=en_GB
                      R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Originally posted by bomber51 View Post
                        no idea still trying to sort mine out
                        Pay attention that if the cable is to long the box will not get enough power to start and you can't upgrade box with USB. I got the same problem with mine trying to use a cable that was to long, after replacing the cable the box started in upgrade mode without problem and i could install the drivers and upgrade the rom. Also the upgrade must be done only with the usb from the back of the box and without any other power source conected to the box.

Comment

Hi Kempes ,

interesting Info about flashing this RKDevice & that the Power is not needed , helpful for all the one who did not know it .

I am too .

have a nice Day

gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by mihai_brb View Post

I have installed this firmware the specktek 2017-06-06 version on my v88 3229 processor and i think it is verry fast it is rooted. google play works fine .netflix work fine but cannot be updated to latest version, no chipset suport. Resolution is the same 720p upscaled to 1080 but that can be canged with nomone resolution changer just write 1920x1080 and 240ppi so that it fils the screen just checkit on youtube. As for overclocking , the only change is to set it to performance , the kernel does not have any scheduler. Maximum speed is 1430 mhz.
                            Have you changed the resolution in this tv box? It is safe? And how have you done it?, thank you

Comment

Can anyone help why I can't get any roms that are 2.31 loader to flash on my v88.
                              all 2.32 loader roms flash fine.
                              I really wanted to get the ugoos ut6 ROM to flash on my v88 but it is a 2.31 loader.
                              Is there a way to extract the ROM and get it to work on a 2.32 loader?

Comment

I have tried the spectek roms but keep getting Google play services has closed? Any idea

Comment

Working...
                                X