SCISHION V88 RK3229 4K Android 5.1 KODI TV BOX 1G/8G WIFI LAN Dolby DTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jakimzinho View Post
    Now i´m at work, later i can tell you that. Just the rk tool software, install the 009 rom from gearbest. I use this tutorial to do that, it´s pretty easy: https://www.entertainmentbox.com/fir...roid-tv-boxes/
    I am at work too. ;-) great, it looks the same as the old Allwinner updater. I will have to make a USB-A to USB-A connector out of other cables, they are quite rare.

Comment

Hello, I want to download the v009 rom but i cant find a link. Can someone help me? Thanks

Comment

here you go:
        http://download.appinthestore.com.s3...09_Spectek.zip
        Last edited by Kempes; 05-05-2017, 07:23. Reason: posted as link it dosen't work so click the long link

Comment

Originally posted by DanMan View Post

Can you see if there is a Force RGB option in the Display settings? (very very not likely...). To install it's just the RK tool software, or we have to do the pin shorting?
          Far as i can see, there are no such option.

Comment

Far as i can see, there are no such option.
            OK, I might not bother then. I wonder would the RK Tool install the UT6 firmware that has the RGB fix? It needs a WiFi patch though which probably needs to be applied in TWRP.

Comment

Anyone have the twrp installed in the box?

Comment

Anyone have the twrp installed in the box?
                These guys have done it:

But the Google translate is hard to understand.

Comment

apparently they have done it, but the links are off.. The only thing that bothers me now, is every time i restart i have to chose the resolution to1920x1080x24 (the best for me). I cant find a way to fix the choice to this resolution.

Comment

apparently they have done it, but the links are off.. The only thing that bothers me now, is every time i restart i have to chose the resolution to1920x1080x24 (the best for me). I cant find a way to fix the choice to this resolution.
                    Is there a file with the list of options that you can edit?

Comment

i have no idea, maybe in the systm files we can edit this

Comment

Hi,
                        Just got this box with 6.0.1 - hdmi cec not working and there is no option in settings to enable it.
                        Can somebody help?

Comment

Anybody flashed TWRP? I've flashed UGOOS UT6 1.2 and TWRP flash is mentioned in the ROMS/Tools section here (needed to fix WiFi) but I've no idea how to do it.

Comment

The ugos is nice?

Comment

The ugos is nice?
                              It is very nice... fast, stable, no stuttering. I won't really know how well it works until I get the WiFi going though. MXPlayer works well (installed from apk on SD card) but I'm sure I see some jitteriness on video playback on the built in players, which is odd. They're raving about the real 1080p output on the other thread so I don't know what my issue is.

Comment

C'mon... somebody must know how to flash TRWP recovery... is it from the Download part of the RKAndroidTool? I uncheck all the boxes except Recovery, then click the empty square to the right of the "recovery.img" box, then select the TWRP, and then Download? Is that it?

Comment

Working...
                                X