• Show
Clear All

Spoked = to xposed I'm so nervous that I mess everything sorry

Enviado do meu SM-T230 através de Tapatalk

Comment

Please help I can't get adb to see the box I think I may missing drivers

Comment

Can please someone link me to the correct drivers for this device when I try to connect to download it is not recognized by windows

Comment

That's USB#4 to windows?

Comment

Originally posted by mo123

There is no custom firmware for it.
            TWRP doesn't exist for this device yet, there is only one testing one for Dolamee RK3229 at the moment.
            Sorry to bother again so I run in to a big problem I installed xposed then on reboot the device shown splash screen but no launcher, some how xposed messed something, so now I'm trying to reverse the process but I can't get windows to recognize the device, I already installed all drivers done all I could but still can't get flash tool to work coz windows can't seam to recognize all other was reveled unsuccessful no adb sideload , so please how can I get windows to force install received driver for device, I mean driver is installed through the driver tool but it's not registered to windows please mate windows7 system x86 32bit, help me out I just need a working driver that I can't find

Comment

Originally posted by hcardoso483 View Post
              Sorry to bother again so I run in to a big problem I installed xposed then on reboot the device shown splash screen but no launcher, some how xposed messed something, so now I'm trying to reverse the process but I can't get windows to recognize the device, I already installed all drivers done all I could but still can't get flash tool to work coz windows can't seam to recognize all other was reveled unsuccessful no adb sideload , so please how can I get windows to force install received driver for device, I mean driver is installed through the driver tool but it's not registered to windows please mate windows7 system x86 32bit, help me out I just need a working driver that I can't find

Installing Xposed will brick your device.
              You have to hold a paperclip in the recovery hole then connect the USB cable and power cable, then release the paperclip for the flash tool to pick up the device.
              If you installed DriverInstaller 4.4 it should be picked up.

Comment

Installing Xposed will brick your device.
                You have to hold a paperclip in the recovery hole then connect the USB cable and power cable, then release the paperclip for the flash tool to pick up the device.
                If you installed DriverInstaller 4.4 it should be picked up.
                I did all that I used driver assistance 4.4 to pick driver could you please make a copy of your working driver and share, the one I got doesn't list and it doesn't recognize box, thanks mate

Comment

Originally posted by hcardoso483 View Post
                  I did all that I used driver assistance 4.4 to pick driver could you please make a copy of your working driver and share, the one I got doesn't list and it doesn't recognize box, thanks mate

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

You realize it can only be flashed from a PC using a back USB port and not from a laptop?

Comment

Alright, so I've probably got the most obvious question about this box; how do you turn this thing on?
                    When I'm done playing video's, I turn it off by holding the power button on the remote and then select 'Power off'. Now the only way I can turn it on, is by unplugging and replugging it. It doesn't respond to the remote at all.

Anyone?

Comment

Just plug it out from DC power and plug in again. A little exercise hurts not.
                      Leave it on always, it consumes about 3W only. But it makes sense to hold the remote button longer and restart the box

Comment

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

You realize it can only be flashed from a PC using a back USB port and not from a laptop?
                        Okay mate I've done all this you advised me to but it's not working
                        Correct me if something is wrong please:
                        1- Install driver assistance on windows 7 (in my case senario)
                        2- Disconnect the box from all power source
                        3- Using a male to male USB cable conner to USB #4 (at the rear one)
                        4- Launch the flashing tool (there should be a lighten number meningitis that connection is established and communication to the box is set
                        The bug is that windows don't seam to recognize the box and I really don't know why? Sorry to upsetting you mate but please can you enlight me on this one, what am I doing wrong?

Comment

Launch the PC flashing tool BEFORE USB connection please....
                          is the port USB 2.0? If not it will not work. Otherwise it's a problem with understanding or box issue...

Comment

Got it but in my box is diferentes I need to go to recovery and select bootloader option then windows recognizes the box and flash tool works jus done it and it's okay got the box back thanks mate, odd thing that this is the same box and it's a diferentes way to get to flash

Comment

And it works with the laptop

Comment

I have a problem with my V88.
                                Tried to flash it with usb cable and the Batch tool. Everything went OK, PC recognized the box, proccess finished.
                                When I connected it to my TV, got stuck on android logo. In recovery mode, many Failed to mount and Can't open lines. Wipe data doesn't help, after that the box can't start at all.
                                I used firmware that Doerte uploaded(post#17) and update from the link I found here.

Comment

Working...
                                X