SCISHION V88 RK3229 4K Android 5.1 KODI TV BOX 1G/8G WIFI LAN Dolby DTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aian0306 View Post

Tried it Bud- but failed- it doesnt flash or update-- Maybe since I already had the latest Update- Android 5.1.1 LMY49F-- which i think boot loader is Locked-- can i use this IMG for flashing using rkbt? or it will bricked the BOX if i do? sorry if i asked a lot-- felt so hopeless here
    I had the 27/8/2016 rom and i did the same and it worked just fine

Comment

If you want MULTITASKING, edit built.prop in system/ and change "ro.config.low_ram=true" to "ro.config.low-ram=false"
      Everything after, works very good!

Comment

Originally posted by zenix View Post
        If you want MULTITASKING, edit built.prop in system/ and change "ro.config.low_ram=true" to "ro.config.low-ram=false"
        Everything after, works very good!
        that's whatbi had in mind- replace and delete system apps too- for smoother performance- mine isn't auto updating after reboot.. update.IMG is placed in SD card- I tried rebooting.. then after system started .. inserted the SD card.. waiting for motif to update.. but nothing is showing up--

Comment

that's whatbi had in mind- replace and delete system apps too- for smoother performance- mine isn't auto updating after reboot.. update.IMG is placed in SD card- I tried rebooting.. then after system started .. inserted the SD card.. waiting for motif to update.. but nothing is showing up--
          Go to system/about/wireless update then click on upright 3 dots and choose local updates. Find the update.img and try to update!

Comment

Go to system/about/wireless update then click on upright 3 dots and choose local updates. Find the update.img and try to update!
            already tried that too. but the wireless update only recognize zip file. and also tried renaming it and ziping it.. all goes to OTA failed footer is wrong installation aborted- jeez.. I'm really tired with this lol.. still thinking other ways

Comment

already tried that too. but the wireless update only recognize zip file. and also tried renaming it and ziping it.. all goes to OTA failed footer is wrong installation aborted- jeez.. I'm really tired with this lol.. still thinking other ways
              Try through twrp. Insert a toothpick in av hole. Inside is the reset button. Hold pressing the toothpick and reboot. Your system must be now in twrp. With remote choose update ( if there is any such option) and choose your img or zip

Comment

Try through twrp. Insert a toothpick in av hole. Inside is the reset button. Hold pressing the toothpick and reboot. Your system must be now in twrp. With remote choose update ( if there is any such option) and choose your img or zip
                no such option. just clear data/factory reset
                wipe cache partition
                adb
                bootloader power off

I already tried my luck with the recovery but seems to be well locked

Comment

no such option. just clear data/factory reset
                  wipe cache partition
                  adb
                  bootloader power off

I already tried my luck with the recovery but seems to be well locked
                  Make a last try. Try this first http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showt...#entry56364554 , then update

Comment

Make a last try. Try this first http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showt...#entry56364554 , then update
                    I'm trying to get root access that's why I want to flash update.. its impossible to flash twrp when my box is not rooted.. thanks bro.. I really appreciated the help.. I'm hopeless haha

Comment

I'm trying to get root access that's why I want to flash update.. its impossible to flash twrp when my box is not rooted.. thanks bro.. I really appreciated the help.. I'm hopeless haha
                      What is your version of firmware? Because maby it s already rooted. Just update superuser binary and reboot. If you cannot find SU, try to jnstall it from playstore

Comment

What is your version of firmware? Because maby it s already rooted. Just update superuser binary and reboot. If you cannot find SU, try to jnstall it from playstore
                        mine is not from august i think.. SU app is installed but unrooted- su binaries are not installed(stated by the app) bu there is "su" file in system/bin..

Comment

mine is not from august i think.. SU app is installed but unrooted- su binaries are not installed(stated by the app) bu there is "su" file in system/bin..
                          Uninstall and install it again. The rom must be rooted

Comment

Uninstall and install it again. The rom must be rooted
                            i tried clearing cahce/data of the app- disable/enable -- update-- no use at all-- my rom is 20161110 so november 10 i guess

Comment

So I've looked and may of missed, but I need two things if someone can help,

1 can you root v88 and how?
                              2 I cannot change the home launcher without it asking me every time if I want to set it as my default

If I can get these sorted I'd really like this box

Comment

Originally posted by techclown View Post
                                So I've looked and may of missed, but I need two things if someone can help,

1 can you root v88 and how?
                                2 I cannot change the home launcher without it asking me every time if I want to set it as my default

If I can get these sorted I'd really like this box
                                Mine came with 27/8/2016 firmware which it was rooted. Just needed to update su binaries. Check and do the same. Also, these firmwares suffer from multitasking, so you cannot do simple thinks like listening music while browsing e.t.c. The solution for this is written some posts before.

Comment

Working...
                                X