No announcement yet.

AMLogic (Sunvell?) T95x (Mini M8s ii clone) 1Gb/8Gb Stock Firmware and Recovery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KodiLoaded that's awesome! I kinda wish I didn't have the 2g/16g version as I'd hook this up on my box for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by KodiLoaded View Post
      I tossed together a custom firmware for the T95X, You can find it in my forum.
      any chance for firmware for version 2G/16G ? (btw here is the last one https://mega.nz/#!RJ9XARqT!aPh1Qp11U...9xGuc0V8dlf9OU )
      second thing any chance for adding support for bluetooth usb dongle ?

Comment

I am sorry I do not have a 2G/16G to work with at the moment, Currently this is a list of models I can do custom firmware for

Himedia Q10
        KdLinks A300
        Nexbox A95X 1G 8G S905
        T95X S905X 1G 8G

I am willing to do firmware for any Amlogic models but it would require sending me a box to work with.

Comment

I am sorry I do not have a 2G/16G to work with at the moment, Currently this is a list of models I can do custom firmware for

Himedia Q10
          KdLinks A300
          Nexbox A95X 1G 8G S905
          T95X S905X 1G 8G

I am willing to do firmware for any Amlogic models but it would require sending me a box to work with.
          oh ok what about adding support for bluetooth usb dongle to firmware which don't have it is it even possible to do that ?

Comment

Not sure if its possible or not

Comment

I tossed together a custom firmware for the T95X, You can find it in my forum.
              This always gets to 97% with USB Burning Tool 2.0.8 and then stops with erro:

r -------------Download bootloader.PARTITION-----------
              [19:28:01 331][HUB6-1][Err]--IOCTL_IDENTIFY_HOST_Handler ret=-116 error_msg=libusb0-dll:err [control_msg] sending control message failed, win error: The I/O operation has been aborted because of either a thread exit or an application request.

Comment

Anyone know how to convert the Stock ZIP into an IMG so I can flash it via USB tool? The ROM provided by KodiLoaded bricked my device and I cannot get it into recovery any more to load via SD card.

Comment

I have loaded this firmware to several boxes with no problems, Did you load it to the wrong box ?

Comment

I loaded it to my t95x 1g/8g box. It fails at 97% and it's not letting me go anywhere past that point.

Comment

Originally posted by eweo911 View Post
                      I purchased this item and it's having "issues" as reported by others. These files were sent to me as an update to possibly fix any issues the box has.

I HAVE NOT UPDATED YET so I have no input yet as to whether it works or not.

Biggest issue for me is Play Store does not work unless you Uninstall Updates and run it. After you run it once, it updates and you have to Uninstall the updates again to make it work.

Second issue is that Root Checker says it is rooted. I cannot however change any system files (rename, delete, etc..) even after installing busybox and supersu.

Maybe someone can get into these files and create a sure fire root method and we can get some custom ROM's.

I searched and found no references to these files so hopefully for my first post here, I'm not being a redundant dumb-ass.

Here are the links I received...

Files:
                      Code:
                      https://1drv.ms/f/s!Aj22POX1c5uCoSm0PbC8UZYu6kyj
                      Video:
                      Code:
                      https://1drv.ms/v/s!Aj22POX1c5uCoDovzxpIZsbCjqbF
                      The video is kind of pointless as it just shows how to put the device into recovery. I believe there are other posts on how to do that.

Comment

T5X10004 is the latest version

Comment

if kodi is crashing for anyone under system/video/acceleration uncheck amcodec that seems to have fixed the crashing for me..

Comment

Well, I still don't have an OTA in the form of a .img, so I have continued trying to use the USB Burning Tool. It now goes to 95% and says burning successful but on the bottom, it still shows as an error and the box will not turn on, light is still red/orange on the front of the box and the screen is still black. I am still not able to load into recovery and go through the SD card update. My PC and USB Burning Tool are still recognizing the box tho. I have read in other forums, with other boxes that there is either a jtag or jumper used to reset the box. Anyone know if that is possible to jtag this box? A jumper reset would be super easy tho, lol.

Comment

How can I restore the navbar? It's missing and I can't unhide it

Comment

For the life of me, I cannot find a data sheet on the emmc flash chip (ncemasd9-08g) to jumper/reset it.

Access Google Drive with a Google account (for personal use) or Google Workspace account (for business use).
                                Last edited by eweo911; 10-11-2016, 07:25.

Comment

Working...
                                X