No announcement yet.

AMLogic (Sunvell?) T95x (Mini M8s ii clone) 1Gb/8Gb Stock Firmware and Recovery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone where to download T5X10005 firmware ?

Comment

Originally posted by JoseM
      here is T5X20001 firmware works for 2G/8G (tested) and 2G/16G (tested) remember to use tv-box auto update app to update it to T5X20002 version

https://mega.nz/#F!jtxTUJzB!ctGcHotn6CVI0mn5KbDdZg
      Hi all,

Been following this post religiously last few weeks.

Is this suitable for the 1g/8g version. I am currently trying on the T5X10004 and am still having issues with Kodi.

The AMCODEC option has been removed from the Kodi playback acceleration menu (assuming to stop Kodi crashing when finished playing a video) this has resulted in almost no Kodi crashes after playback, but as a result some of my x265 1080p video files do NOT play at all.

I would prefer a kodi crash after playing my movies, rather than not being able to play about a third of my 1080p x265 files.

And also... Seriously please... does anyone know how to get rid of the blue circle icon right hand side of screen. That comes and goes as it pleases and persists over everything even over kodi videos...

Sent from my HTC 2PS6200 using Tapatalk

Comment

use MX Player Pro or VLC Media Player

Comment

anyone know if T95x tv-box support SDXC sd cards ?

Comment

Re the annoying blue circle, which drove me mental for approx 48 hours... it is a check box within es file explorer settings. Uncheck it, and you're done!

Comment

Originally posted by Clandestino123
              Re the annoying blue circle, which drove me mental for approx 48 hours... it is a check box within es file explorer settings. Uncheck it, and you're done!
              OMG... So didn't think that was gonna work. Especially seeing as the blue circle was there before even installing Es file Explorer.

But yes, been an hour without the blue circle and thanks so much Clandestino

I was honestly about to bin these units because of the blue circle.

Now I will keep working on em til I get em right.

Comment

i just installed T5X10004 again and wow everything works so slow upgrading to T5X20002 again

Comment

Reviving a dormant thread. I recently got a Leelbox T95m, which at boot comes up as an MBOX. It is a 1gb/8gb S905x with digital clock and Marshmallow. The firmware is T5X10004. I tried some of suggestions in this thread to make it run more reliably, and finally did using the T5X10002 firmware which then triggered OTA update and all was good. Almost.

The real problem that I am having is specifically with the DirecTV Now app. It specifically searches out SU and Busybox and may even be tripped up by the SafetyNet API. I have tried hiding the root, removing the root, etc. to no avail.

What is really needed is a dead stock S905x Marshmallow firmware that is not rooted and conforms to the Safetynet API. Any ideas where I might find something like that? The various firmwares I've tried are all "factory rooted".
                  Last edited by Kragmeister; 12-24-2016, 17:04.

Comment

What is this?
                    Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post

What is this?
                      old firmware T5X100004

Comment

FWIW, the T5X10004 firmware on my box, from the factory, is dated 9/26/2016. The T5X10002 firmware that I flashed over was dated 8/31/2016. After flashing my box with T5X10002, it OTA updated to T5X10004.

Comment

Been running T5X10004

I was unable to get any hd audio output via hdmi.

The sd audio... Dolby digital works, dts output stutters every 5 secs making it unwatchable.

Tried upgrading to kodi 17 beta 6... No amcodec hardware support. So my h.265 video files aren't playing on software decoding.

Maybe kodi 17 stable will fix this but I tried to roll back to Jarvis 16.1 to be able to play h.265. No amcodec option present in 16.1 since firmware upgrade.

Had to roll back to stock T5X10001. And then kodi 16.1 shows amcodec option.

I believe the amcodec problems are related to android builds on these boxes. And not specifically to the boxes themselves.

All the google play issues and kodi crashing issues returned

Finally bit the bullet and tried libreelec via sd card.

Been running now for 4 hours. Only 1 issues present I have noticed so far...

1. On reboot the audio via hdmi has a high pitched noise that only goes away when you change audio setting in kodi. (doesn't matter what setting it's like it needs an audio change to stop the noise). I'll keep looking for a fix for this because....

Other than that, all sd audio works without stutters. hd audio passthrough works... And sounds amazing.

All my h.265 videos play flawlessly (both 1080p and 4k)

I will keep testing but...

My recommendation... If u only use it for KODI, abandon these Android builds and try libre elec. I'm still running on sd card, so if I change my mind, remove the sd card and back to android. No harm done.

One thing I love about libreelec also, your box show up in networks under Windows once u enable samba. So file transfers are easily done via windows pc.

Comment

Originally posted by DATS2LS2 View Post
                            Been running T5X10004

I was unable to get any hd audio output via hdmi.

The sd audio... Dolby digital works, dts output stutters every 5 secs making it unwatchable.

Tried upgrading to kodi 17 beta 6... No amcodec hardware support. So my h.265 video files aren't playing on software decoding.

Maybe kodi 17 stable will fix this but I tried to roll back to Jarvis 16.1 to be able to play h.265. No amcodec option present in 16.1 since firmware upgrade.

Had to roll back to stock T5X10001. And then kodi 16.1 shows amcodec option.

I believe the amcodec problems are related to android builds on these boxes. And not specifically to the boxes themselves.

All the google play issues and kodi crashing issues returned

Finally bit the bullet and tried libreelec via sd card.

Been running now for 4 hours. Only 1 issues present I have noticed so far...

1. On reboot the audio via hdmi has a high pitched noise that only goes away when you change audio setting in kodi. (doesn't matter what setting it's like it needs an audio change to stop the noise). I'll keep looking for a fix for this because....

Other than that, all sd audio works without stutters. hd audio passthrough works... And sounds amazing.

All my h.265 videos play flawlessly (both 1080p and 4k)

I will keep testing but...

My recommendation... If u only use it for KODI, abandon these Android builds and try libre elec. I'm still running on sd card, so if I change my mind, remove the sd card and back to android. No harm done.

One thing I love about libreelec also, your box show up in networks under Windows once u enable samba. So file transfers are easily done via windows pc.

have you tried T5X20002 firmware i'm using it atm ?

https://mega.nz/#F!jtxTUJzB!ctGcHotn6CVI0mn5KbDdZg

Comment

guys can you play 1080p H.265 10-bit videos in MX Player or VLC Media Player ?

Comment

Working...
                              X