No announcement yet.

AMLogic (Sunvell?) T95x (Mini M8s ii clone) 1Gb/8Gb Stock Firmware and Recovery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

btw anyone tried this firmware http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showt...ost&p=56669896 ?

Comment

Originally posted by JoseM

have you tried T5X20002 firmware i'm using it atm ?

https://mega.nz/#F!jtxTUJzB!ctGcHotn6CVI0mn5KbDdZg
      No I haven't... Can you advise whether the hardware acceleration option for amcodec is available in kodi? Without it I can not use the build for my h.265 10 bit movies.

Last check of other forum posts say kodi 17 nightly builds may be including the amcodec option for kodi (the boxes may need a further firmware update from manufacturers first though) I believe kodi and amlogic have been working together to fix this issue which is good news) I haven't seen any further firmware updates post 28th Dec which is when I read about the possible fixes for amcodec in kodi.

Sent from my HTC 2PS6200 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JoseM
        guys can you play 1080p H.265 10-bit videos in MX Player or VLC Media Player ?
        I haven't tried, I have 3 of these boxes, 1 on libreelec and 2 still on Android) T5X10004 and t5x10001
        I will try on the Android boxes and report back

Comment

Originally posted by DATS2LS2 View Post

I haven't tried, I have 3 of these boxes, 1 on libreelec and 2 still on Android) T5X10004 and t5x10001
          I will try on the Android boxes and report back

ok thanks

Comment

Hi guys, I've noticed that this one is quite cheap, but before purchasing, I'd like to know a few things...
            Is the User interface based on 720 od 1080? (Can bee seen on Kodi's System information screen - if you know what I mean)
            Does it support frame rate switching in Kodi?

Comment

i'm curious if it's the same firmware

Comment

Firmware T5X10005 for T95X, dated 28.10.2016 : (1/8G, have not tried 2/8G) :
                https://mega.nz/#F!Nop…iRVUruXWBsbeC5lwoCqDOg

Comment

Originally posted by JoseM View Post
                  Firmware T5X10005 for T95X, dated 28.10.2016 : (1/8G, have not tried 2/8G) :
                  https://mega.nz/#F!Nop…iRVUruXWBsbeC5lwoCqDOg
                  Hi jose . can you fix the link for 10005 Please ?

Comment

have you tried T5X20002 firmware i'm using it atm ?

https://mega.nz/#F!jtxTUJzB!ctGcHotn6CVI0mn5KbDdZg
                    And this as well please. thanks

Comment

Jose. Forget about above firmwares. I got 20001. Still crashes.

Comment

I've installed this Russian rom played around for a few hours and it's very good so far. No crashes. It's fast rooted and well loaded. Not using kodi here as I'm using libreelec from usb. Libreelec is flawless.
                        if installing this ROM remember how to navigate to language to change.

Comment

Originally posted by damod11 View Post

I've installed this Russian rom played around for a few hours and it's very good so far. No crashes. It's fast rooted and well loaded. Not using kodi here as I'm using libreelec from usb. Libreelec is flawless.
                          if installing this ROM remember how to navigate to language to change.
                          Worked for a day now back to random crashes. I'm giving up on android. Going to install libreelec on internal.

Comment

Hello everybody. I got a T95X 1GB/8GB version, with the idea to use libreelec for Kodi and Android TV for Netflix. But it has been terrible so far.

Libreelec works fine, but no wifi. And the Android TV version I have is horrible. I tried to upgrade the rom but it gives an error in the middle of the process.

I tried to follow the conversation on this thread but it got me confused on what version to download from where. Any suggestion? THANKS!

Comment

Hi Everyone. So, T95X owners I found a new firmware.

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

This is T5X10008. 6.01 Marshmallow. Flashes and runs fine with working WiFi to T95X's. (P212-8189)

Comment

Originally posted by PaulieP View Post
                                Hi Everyone. So, T95X owners I found a new firmware.

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

This is T5X10008. 6.01 Marshmallow. Flashes and runs fine with working WiFi to T95X's. (P212-8189)
                                How long have you been testing ? No crashes at all ?

Comment

Working...
                                X