No announcement yet.

Sunvell T95U - PRO Android 6.0 TV Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I found out lol, they love there specs that mean sh1t all !

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post

Yup it does but the chipset is 64 bit os is only 32 bit you cant run 64 bit program on 32 bit os. So maybe one day they release 64 os for the device. 😂

Comment

Originally posted by Ricey155 View Post
      Yeah I found out lol, they love there specs that mean sh1t all !

I've been running 64bit Windows OS's since Windows XP (a very long time), so it amuses me that Linux lags so far behind !

Comment

On a slightly different topic, I am trying to hook as many of the installed apps into PlayStore as possible, so that they are regularly updated. I am struggling with SU though. Although I have the GUI front end installed, it cannot update the binary file via the "Normal" method. As I don't have TWRP or CWM installed, what would be the safest method for getting the SU binary updated?

Comment

Supersu will not update the su file. just keep saying failed. Only choice to use with out updating the su file. if your remove root will need to flash firmware.
          Last edited by pot404; 12-08-2016, 23:23.

Comment

pot404
            Thanks for the heads up. I don't want to break my T95U as it is working brilliantly with Kodi 17, but it would be nice to iron out these quirks with the OS build.

I think I'll hang fire for a future F/W release...

Comment

I have fixed the supersu with my box after rebooting 3 to 4 times and clicking the normal seem to let me install update.
              Last edited by pot404; 12-09-2016, 05:06.

Comment

I had the T95Z and didnt have navbar but i 've solved it by using auto hide soft keys maybe you can try it out and see if it helps.

Comment

I have tried simple navbar again from play store got it working in the bottom left of screen now and using nova for my home screen working much better.
                  Last edited by pot404; 12-09-2016, 05:08.

Comment

I have installed the home screen apk from T95Z now it let me change LED to off with remote when in the home screen. So now can keep box as resume when power down and will stay off and load nova.

Comment

I think there must be a update for Supersu which could be why supersu is working now.

Comment

Why do we have to put up with persistent bloatware on this TV box? I mean that you uninstall stuff, like Sky Live, MobDro, Show Box, etc., etc. and it just reappears after the next reboot. How sh!t is that?

I've been looking for a free solution for this nonsense and eventually came upon App Freeze. Yes it is a bit crude and unpolished, but it does stop this junk from running and yes, it is persistent across reboots.

Note that freezing apps is not the same as uninstalling them. If you uninstall one of the apps that you have previously frozen, then it will magically re-incarnate itself like a pheonix from the ashes and you will need to re-freeze it to get rid !
                        Last edited by Yemble; 12-09-2016, 15:19.

Comment

Did you update the firmware what the mod posted seem to work fine for me just install from SD card. Then just remove them in the settings apps uninstall each one by one. Then Installed SuperSU Nova Launcher and GMD Auto Hide Soft Keys, Then change settings for nova and auto hide soft keys to how to like them.

Comment

i just received the tvbox and i have this issue....after running kodi 16.1 and watching something when finished and switch to another chanel or movie i get a message kodi had to close due to unexpected issue and i restart kodi....
                            what do you think??? should i go to kodi 17.0 ???
                            thanks in advance

Comment

You don't need to updated kodi Just get Ares wizard install Pulse CCM. Do a fresh start to remove all the other build. Then reboot kodi. load Ares wizard again then install no need to reboot box just Close kodi from recent items. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbJwR4_kOPY check this video it will help.

Comment

Ok thanks for your reply....i did it last night and i have a question...how do you get to the ares first screen where you install builds and addons???

Comment

Working...
                                X